- Abstract State Machines - A formal method for specifying and verifying algorithms. Tools, meetings, researchers in the area.
- ACM SIGACT - Special Interest Group on Algorithms and Computation Theory, the ACM special interest group for Theoretical Computer Science. Site has membership information, meetings, reports and a newsletter for members.
- Algorithm Analysis and Design - Course conducted at Amity School of Engineering and Technology by Nitin Gupta during January 2002 to May 2002. Handouts, references and web resources.
- Algorithm Design Paradigms - A course by Paul Dunne at the University of Liverpool. Slides and notes in HTML and PS.
- Algorithms - Articles on algorithms and data structures by Stefan Xenos.
- Algorithms Courses - Links to courses in algorithms maintained at various university computer science departments.
- Algorithms, Calculations and Formulae - Resources on algorithms, calculations and formulae, including books, faq, urls, and a forum.
- Analysis Of Algorithms - An initiative of attendees of the 1997 Dagstuhl seminar, these pages provide research papers, a bulletin board, and links to researchers and other resources in the field. The focus is on average case and probabilistic analysis.
- CATS: Combinatorial Algorithms Test Sets - Searchable index of problems, links and methodology.
- Circular Queues - A brief discussion and implementation of circular queues in C.
- Combinatorial Algorithms - Course material, syllabus and notes for a course by Roger Whitney at SDSU.
- Data Structures - Lecture Notes by Steven Skiena.
- Data Structures - Introduction to data structures, with Java code, by Peter M. Williams.
- Data Structures and Algorithms - Course Notes, University of Western Australia
- Data Structures And Number Systems - Web text by Brian Brown.
- Dictionary of Algorithms, Data Structures, and Problems - A dictionary of algorithms, algorithmic techniques, data structures, and archetypical problems, with related definitions. Many entries have links to implementations, tutorials, and bibliographical references.
- Hoshen-Kopelman Algorithm for Cluster Identification - An algorithm for identifying connected clusters on a lattice where sites may be occupied or non-occupied. With example C code.
- Introduction to Quantum Algorithms - An introduction to quantum algorithms by Matthew Hayward for those new to the field and who do not have an extensive physics background.
- On the Road to Algorithms - Information on algorithms such as Bubble Sort and Random Number Generation, using HTML, Java and Perl. Collected by Lam Ka Chun (Raymond).
- OOPWeb Algorithms Directory - Algorithms lecture notes, courses, tutorials, references, guides and online books.
- Pattern Matching Pointers - A collection of links for and to researchers in the subject.
- Priority Queues - Electronic bibliography on priority queues (heaps). Links to downloadable reports, researchers' home pages, and software.
- Problems in Analysis of Algorithms - A list of open problems with updates and solutions.
- Resources for the Analysis of Algorithms - Links to papers, conferences and other sites, maintained by Helmut Prodinger.
- Softpanorama Virtual Library - Section on Algorithms and Data Structures. A compilation of links.
- Sourcebank - Computer Science - Algorithms - A collection of source code for various topics.
- Stony Brook Algorithm Repository - This is a collection of implementations for 75 fundamental algorithms problems, including data structures, numerical and combinatorial algorithms,graph algorithms, and computational geometry. Implementations are available in C++, Java, Fortran, and other languages.
- The Algorithm Base - Database of algorithms. May be scanned through or can be questioned through a knowledge based assistant. Links to originating web sites.
- The Grail Project - A symbolic computation environment for finite-state machines, regular expressions, and finite languages.
- Web Data Structures and Algorithms - Lecture notes and links for a course by Godfried Toussaint.