- HealthWeb: Nursing: Resources - Provides links to full-text online journals, links to nursing indices, publishers and audiovisual resources.
- Nurse's PDR Resource Center - Includes monthly alerts, changes and new drug releases. Features the monthly drug column from RN Magazine as well as daily drug news headlines from Individual, Inc.
- NurseLinx - Index to current journal abstracts for general nursing and specialties.
- NurseScribe - Provides articles on clinical topics, writing, and professional development, and annotated links to writing tools, nursing theory, organizations, and specialties.
- Nursing Dosage Calculators - Offers drug calculators including mcg/kg/min, drip rates, body surface area, and metric conversions, and tutorials.
- Nursing Ethics - Index of Canadian and international resources, including organizations, codes of ethics, selected articles, and forum.
- Nursing Journals on the WWW - Internet directory of links to nursing journals.
- Nursing Online - Nursing resources page is a portal for nursing profession containing the links to practice, research, education, and professional organizations. Regional nursing around the world is also provided.
- Nursing Resources - From the Indiana University School of Nursing, links to recommended references, online journals, professional organizations, and other internet resources.
- Nursing Sources - Links to many nursing references provided by The University of Georgia Library.
- Online Nursing Editors and Nursing Journals - An index of nursing journal and book editors with email links.
- The Nursing Workforce Digest - A searchable database of citations and annotations of information about the nursing shortage.
- The Virtual Nursing Center - Online nursing and medical references, many links to online journals, dictionaries and continuing education courses.
- Transcultural and Multicultural Health Links - Comprehensive health links and information grouped by religious and ethnic group and special populations. Links to research and government health-related sites.