- Adrenaline Sports - Tips, do's and don't's, and a list of information for someone thinking about getting into an extreme sport.
- Air Above Water - About worldwide cliff jumping. Includes photos, jumpers profiles, and directions to each jump site.
- Bungee Experience - Offers bungee jumping from bridges throughout northern California. Includes costs and details of equipment used, information about training and consulting services, bungee FAQs and photos.
- Bungee.com98 - Can help you with bungee jumping insurance, engineering, specifications, equipment, jump site feasibility studies, tower construction, jump platform evaluation, governmental regulations, and liability issues.
- Camp Woodward - In Woodward, PA. Learn the tips and tricks for inline skating, skateboarding, and freestyle BMX racing.
- Dangerous Sports Club - A circle of friends from Los Angeles to Shanghai linking through David Kirke in Oxford, England. Club goals are to innovate, going where others have not gone before, and to create lasting images and observations that are unique as well as life enhancing. Claim to have pioneered extreme sports like bungy jumping, microlighting, and base parachuting.
- Ekstremsportveko - Norwegian extreme sports week involving base jumping, skydiving, paragliding, rafting, kayak, climbing, and mountainbike. Includes photos, results, videos, and sign up information.
- EXPN.com - Online version of ESPN's action sports network covering skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing, inline skating, BMX, MotoX, and X Games. Includes photos, events, tricks and tips, athlete columns, biographies, videos, and contests.
- Extreme Mike - A video series featuring physically disabled adventurer Michael McKeller challenging the limits of his own mental hurdles and physical obstacles in the pursuit of accomplishing one extreme sport at a time.
- Extreme Sports Photo - David Spurdens offers action and extreme sports photography for magazines and advertising. Includes sample photo gallery, latest feature, company profile, and contact information.
- Federation for Sport at Altitude - Covers sports high-altitude sports such as skyrunning, skyski, skybike, and sky raid. Site contains a calendar of upcoming events, related links, news items and membership details.
- Glide Style - Mario Eder's overview of paragliding, kitesurfing and snowboarding. Mario, a professional paraglider testpilot and an Austrian snowboard trainer, includes his favorite downloads, galleries, links, news, and camps.
- Grindco - Specializes in all aspects of extreme sports entertainment; from conception, to marketing, to onsight production and operations. Specializes in skateboarding, snowboarding, ski jumping, BMX, motor scootercross, and personal watercraft racing.
- Over the Edge, Inc. - Bungee jumping from bridges around the western U.S. and backcountry excursions into Idaho. Includes information on stunts and rigging, video production, equipment, and bungee jump-master training.
- Park Staff - Online version of the weekly snow, skate and wakeboard television show currently broadcast in Los Angeles.
- Phat Saks - Links skateboarders, bikers, surfers, snowboarders, wakeboarders and inliners with the companies who seek them for sponsorship.
- Point X Camp - An action sports camp for kids located in Southern California and specializing in skateboarding, BMX, inline and motocross. Includes camp summary, dates, location, contact information, fees, application, equipment requirements, and image gallery.
- Red Bull Air Force - Combine any or all aspects of paragliding, paramotoring, hang gliding, skydiving, and BASE jumping for air show events and stunts. Includes team profile, appearance schedule, photos and movies, and contact information.
- Red Bull DHX - Includes information about the Down Hill Extreme in Capetown, South Africa which is broken down into 3 skating disciplines, Street Luge- a street version of the 1 man Bob sleigh, Stand Up- using a skateboard, In-Line- using rollerblades.
- Ripboard - Features photos, video clips, general information, and equipment of riverboarding whitewater at face level.
- Riverboarder.com - Includes a large collection of information and photos to help introduce you to bungee-tethered riverboarding.
- Sandboard Magazine - Online publication. Includes slide show, event calendar, photo gallery, videos, featured pilots and archives, locations, product reviews, staff information, and related links.
- Snowboarding Paragliding Surfing - ISF World Pro Tour Winner, Daniel Tyrkas' official site for snowboarding, paragliding, windsurfing, and skateboarding.
- Stairball - Stairball is similar to playing soccer, but in the staircase of your home.
- Steepskiing.com - Dedicated to extreme, steep, and backcountry skiing, climbing, mountaineering, paragliding, and all mountain sports. Official site of two time world freeskiing champion Chris Davenport.
- The Vertical Group - Perform rapp jumping at the Legends Cafe, Musgrave Centre, Durban, South Africa. Also offer single jumps, corporate bookings, team building, events and promotions.
- The X-Zone - All forms of powerkiting, including kitesurfing, kitebuggying, kitejumping, and paragliding, taken to the extreme. Includes message forum, video, links, photos, and crash photos.
- U.X. Open - Details of the Alternative Golf Championship which takes the game to new heights by transforming ski slopes into the never-been-played, rough-terrain, 10-hole U.X. Open Golf Tour courses.