Home / Recreation / Boating / Associations
- Recreation/ Boating/ Sailing/ Associations@ (324)
- Society/ Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual/ Recreation/ Boating@ (12)
- Recreation/ Boating/ Sailing/ Clubs@ (515)
- Bayliner Owners Club - Includes member directory, message boards, Bayliner information and technical advice for all Bayliner boat owners.
- Canadian Forces Sailing Association and Shearwater Yacht Club - Yacht club on Eastern side of Halifax harbour in Nova Scotia, Canada. Offers facilities for sailing and powerboating. Twenty minutes from the Atlantic Ocean.
- Capital City Yacht Club - Includes club events, history, membership, forums, and links. The primary mission of the club is fun. Located in Sacramento, California.
- Castlegate Marine Club - Boating enthusiasts of the River Tees in the North East of England. Includes information about the club, history, photos, boating humor, and forum.
- Chagrin Lagoons Yacht Club - Located in Eastlake, Ohio on the shores of Lake Erie. Includes club history, photos, forms, membership information, directions, racing and fleet results, news, and facilities.
- Cheoy Lee Association - For owners of Cheoy Lee sail and power boats. Listing of models produced, owners, history of company and restoration issues.
- Chichester Yacht Club - UK club in Chichester Harbor with social, educational and sailing programs for dinghy and yacht sailing and motorboat cruising.
- Community Boats Association - National waterways charity comprising a network of over 100 member organisations and individuals. They provide access to the UK and European inland waterways for a wide range of community groups.
- Coracle Society - The coracle is a small boat with a basketwork frame, existing in the UK for at least 35 centuries. The society's goal is to promote general knowledge and current construction, support use by net fisherman, and to promote coracle regattas and competitions.
- Electric Boat Association of the Americas - North American association for those interested in electric propulsion as an alternative fuel for recreational vessels.
- Ford Yacht Club - Power and sailboat club located on Grosse Ile, Michigan, northwest Lake Erie.
- Hardy Motor Boat Club - UK based club for everyone interested in Hardy Boats and those interested in powerboating.
- Harraseeket Yacht Club - Primary purpose is to encourage and promote the sport of boating and the science of seamanship and navigation. Located in Freeport, Maine.
- International Burgee Registry - Provides a public record of a yacht club's burgee copyright. Expired copyrights can be renewed for an additional 95 years.
- International Hydrofoil Society - An all volunteer, not-for-profit organization of and for people who design, build, operate, or simply are interested in commercial, military, research, or recreational hydrofoils of any size, power or sail.
- Maine Boatowners' Association - A non-profit civic league, which serves as the advocate for recreational boating in Maine. Membership is open to the boating public, businesses, and organizations.
- Marine Retailers Association of America - Represents boat dealers, marina operators, and marine retailers. Membership benefits include educational opportunities, cost-saving programs, and monthly publications.
- Multnomah Channel Yacht Club - MCYC is a boat club with a private moorage near Scappoose, Oregon and promotes safe, environmentally friendly boating and the social aspects that go with such fun.
- National Boat Owners Association - Offers members a variety of services including towing assistance programs, boating insurance and equipment and charts.
- Nautiloid Yacht Club - The Nautiloids, dedicated to sailing and fun, is a cyber yacht club. Not intended for the easily offended.
- Nebraska Airboat Association - Includes calendar of events, photos, legislative concerns, and links.
- Perth Flying Squadron Yacht Club - For both sail and power boat owners. Includes information about the club, calendar of events, newsletter, and facility details. Located near Perth, Western Australia.
- Savin Hill Yacht Club - Yachting association dedicated to the advancement of all facets of boating in Boston. Established in 1875 and includes historical information and pictures.
- Southern California Marine Association - The SCMA is a non-profit trade organization dedicated to promoting recreational boating in Southern California.
- Texas Mako Owners Club - Club who's members are owners of boats manufactured by Mako Marine in Miami Florida. Founded in 1991 by long time Mako owner Charles Ruehl.
- Thames Motor Yacht Club - Includes information about the boat club on the River Thames, Hampton Court, UK. Family oriented, promotes boating through lectures, competitions, and cruises.
- Torksey Yacht Club - News and events of a small boat club in the ancient village of Torksey between Lincoln and Gainsborough in the UK.
- Venice Yacht Club - Information about the private yacht club located right on the Intracoastal Waterway and the Gulf of Mexico in Venice, Florida.
- Western Reserve Yacht Club - Includes information about the club based on the Grand River in Eastlake, Ohio.