Home / Recreation / Outdoors / Fishing / Associations and Clubs
- 4 Bay Fishing - This is an exclusive site for amateur fisher people and families. We have monthly contests for all ages.
- Amateur Fishermen's Association of the Northern Territory, Australia - Represents the interests of recreational fishing in the NT to ensure the quality of our sport.
- American Crappie Association - The American Crappie Association is the first national organization for crappie fishermen.
- American Sportfishing Association - An industry trade association, is dedicated to serving the needs of the entire sportfishing community. Located in Alexandria, Virginia, it is a non-profit industry association working to ensure healthy and sustainable fisheries resources and increase sportfishing participation through education, conservation, promotion and marketing.
- Armenian Angler's Association - Fishing and hunting trips, seminars and lessons.
- Atlantis Anglers Association - Located in Long Island, New York with several club contests, club sponsored fishing charters, seminars and membership information.
- Australian National Sportfishing Association - ANSA is the peak body representing the recreational angling industry in Asutralia. Branches and clubs exist all over the nation. The site has the largest fish recods chart in the world. We are environmentally inclined and our ethics dictate our use of the aquatic playground.
- Barnet and District Angling Club - Founded in 1933, in Barnet, UK. The club provides facilities for its members with several private lakes and rivers, and shared access to other area club waters.
- Barnton & Frodsham Angling Club - A small Angling Club, established in 1939, in the Cheshire village of Barnton. Iy boasts an ever growing Junior Section.
- Bay Area Regional Fishermen - A group of fishermen who fish in the San Francisco Bay Area and surrounding regions. The group is open to anyone and everyone at no obligation or cost.
- Bay Area Sportfishers - A sportfishing group in San Jose, CA that was started in 1972 for recreation and to provide assistance and knowledge of fishing to various not-for-profit groups on fishouts to various locations.
- Bay Malton Angling Club - Located in Cheshire, the club that offers fishing on a variety of waters.
- Bayside Anglers Group LTD - A non-profit fishing club located in Bayside, Queens NY emphasizing on family and community with local events for all. We are at the surf almost everyday, open to all levels of anglers.
- Beauly Angling Club - Rules, photos, maps, fishing permit costs and where to fish and flyfish on the River Beauly and estuary, Scotland.
- Berkshire Fishing Club - Nestled in the gently rolling hills of western Massachusetts, the club is open from May through October, with fishing, hiking, canoeing and sometimes doing nothing at all.
- Billericay and District Angling Club - Formed in 1957, in Essex, UK offering fishing on 24 lakes and 9.5 miles of river.
- Black Lake Association - The mission of the association is to further recreational opportunities and enhance the scenic beauty of Black Lake and the surrounding New York area.
- Blue Circle Sea Angling Club - Sea fishing club located in Kent, United Kingdom.
- Bluewater Sportfishing Club - The Bluewater Sportfishing Club is an ANSA affiliated club operating in the Townsville area.
- Bradford Angling Association - Angling association based in Bradford West Yorkshire, catering for carp, coarse and game angling.
- Bredbury Anglers Coarse Fishing Club - Located in Bredbury, UK, with details of meetings, matches and results.
- British Float Tube Association - United Kingdom club offering information about float tubing.
- Bromley and District Angling Society - Located in Kent, UK, the club has nine venues including river, lakes and ponds, from the Sussex and Kent borders across to Seven Oaks and Tunbridge Wells. Club events cater to match, specimen and pleasure anglers.
- Brunel Sea Angling Club - A friendly club offering year round sea fishing, south coast and Severn estuary on charter boats.
- Buccaneer Yacht Club International - Located in Palm Beach Shores, Florida.
- c.a.r.p. association - A non profit association for the education of catch and release.
- Cape Cod Charter Association - Provides information, bookings and referrals for fishermen interested in charters, charter boats and guides for all Cape Cod and the Islands of Nantucket and Marthas Vineyard.
- Carmarthenshire Fishermens Federation - Information about lodging, fishing, aquaculture and maps for Carmarthenshire, Southwest Wales, UK.
- Central Association of London and Provincial Angling Clubs. - CALPAC offers coarse fishing on six stillwaters, plus two canals and miles of unspoilt river bank. Rivers include the Mole, Wey, Kennet, Arun, Adur, Teise, Medway, Beult, Eden and Ash.
- Chester-le-Street Angling Club - With details of what the vlub has to offer in terms of membership, day tickets and fishing reports.
- Clevedon Pier Sea Angling Club - Fishing in the Bristol Channel, UK.
- Coalition of Confused Coastal Fishermen - Dedicated to saltwater fishing on the Gulf coast near Houston, Texas. Includes photos, events calendar, resources and discussion forum.
- Coalition of Confused Coastal Fishermen - A fun group of saltwater addicts. No dues, no rules and no agenda. Message boards, fishing reports, advice and many fishing resources.
- Coastal Conservation Association - An organization of fisherman concerned with conserving our coastal natural resources, located in Center Barnstead, New Hampshire.
- Cornwall Lunker Club - A family fishing club that promotes the fisheries located in Cornwall, Ontario, Canada. With monthly meetings, outings and derbys.
- Crawley Angling Society - Located in West Sussex, UK. Fishing for most species of freshwater fish including carp, pike, perch and roach.
- Curry Guides Association - Provides guide, river and calendar information, including a newsletter, relating to fishing in Southwest Oregon.
- Dartmouth Angling and Boating Association - Sea fishing club in Devon, UK, with information for anglers wishing to fish River Dart and the adjacent sea.
- European Federation of Sea Anglers - Represents the interests of recreational and professional anglers. Information concerning the organisation, memberships, rules, competitions, country contacts and European Saltwater Record Fish list.
- Exmouth Game Fishing Club - Western Australia's game fishing tournament, Dedicated to tag and release of all billfish, with 41 species of gamefish available for capture.
- Fenton and District Angling Association - A club for the waters of Stoke on Trent Staffordshire, UK.
- Fish Tales Fishing Club - Family oriented club offering meetings, outings and fishing reports in Oak Forest, Illinois.
- Fishing Buddies - Fishing Buddies is a program to get kids out of the inner city and out into the outdoors. These kids have never been fishing nor had the opportunity to experience this great sport.
- FishinPals - Christian ministry that promotes fishing, fellowship and Biblical principles.
- Fishn Tournaments - Articles including marlin, backcountry, offshore, inshore, deep sea, kingfish, billfish and tournament news.
- Florida Sport Fishing Association - A community service club that sponsors the annual FSFA/Grills Offshore Tournament. FSFA works to education our members and promote the sport of fishing.
- Fox Valley Area Anglers - We are a multi species fishing club in Batavia, Illinois. The club holds tournaments from March thru October and an annual walleye and sauger tournament on the Illinois River.
- Freshwater Fishing and Stocking Assn of Queensland, Australia - Freshwater fishing and stocking associations throughout Queensland.
- Fylde Boat Angling Club - Situated between Cleveleys and Blackpool, for sea angling from both the boat and shore on the north west Fylde coast.
- Gar Anglers Sporting Society - Dedicated to promoting the gar as worthy of sporting and scientific interest.
- Gerrards Cross and Uxbridge District Angling Society - GXUDAS offers a wide range of coarse fishing venues around the Uxbridge and Oxford. There is an active club match scene and junior activities.
- Great Harbour Cay Marina Fishing Club - Great Harbour Cay Marina located in the Berry Islands, Bahamas.
- Great Lakes Sport Fishing Council - The Council is a confederation of organizations and individuals who share a concern for the present and future of sport fishing, our natural and stocked resources and the ecosystem in which we live.
- Green Harbor Tuna Club - The club will sponsors tournaments targeting the various game fish available in Massachusetts Bay.
- Greevale Sport and Game Fishing Club - Practicing tag and release, game and fresh water fishing, organizing for the conservation and preservation of fish stocks and environment.
- Gulf Coast Troutmasters - Schedule, statistics, and entry form for The Gulf Coast Troutmasters Association.
- Hook-em-Hard Fishing Club - Located in San Diego, California, fishing fresh and saltwater within the San Diego Area.
- Howbrook Angling Club - A fishing club.
- Hyannis Anglers Club - Cape Cod, MA sportfishing club. Information on their upcoming tournaments.
- Idle and Thackley Angling Association Web Site - Coarse fishing club based in Bradford, UK.
- iFish Online News Group - Sharing hot spots and fishing information from around the world.
- International Fellowship of Fishing Rotarians - The official site for Rotarians who share an interest in sport fishing, the youth of our communities and our environment
- International Game Fish Association - Detailed historical information on the organization, our founders and the sport of fishing.
- International Snook Federation - Preserving the natural reefs and snook fishing.
- ISAC English Premier League - Individuals Sea Angling Club. The NFSA british specimen club champions.
- ISAC English Premier League - Individuals Sea Angling Club.
- ITHFC - International Trophy Hunting and Fishing Club, Inc. - Club that offers discounted guided hunting and fishing trips to its members.
- Kansas Walleye Association - Kansas Walleye Association members have contributed over $10,000 to Walleye Conservation projects in Kansas. Come visit us and find out more.
- Kichigai Anglers - Saltwater fishing in Southern California with information, current conditions, reports and links.
- Kids All-American Fishing Derby - Nationwide kids fishing derby program. Encourages the sport of fishing to youngsters and their families.
- Kingfisher Angling Club - Herefordshires angling club. Includes rig diagrams, photo gallery, weather report, and a banner exchange.
- Kona Charter Skippers Assn. - Kona Hawaii fishing specialists since 1956. Association members fish the coast of Kona Hawaii for marlin, tuna, mahi-mahi, wahoo and other saltwater species.
- Lake Coeur d'Alene Anglers Association - The L.C.A.A. is a volunteer, nonprofit organization dedicated to preserve the Coeur d'Alene Idaho lake and its tributaries.
- Lansing Chapter of Trout Unlimited - Information on meetings, projects and activities for the club located in Lansing, Michigan.
- Leicestershire Fly Fishing Association - Fly tying and casting classes and competitions.
- Long Point Bay Anglers' Association - Our Association's mandate is to promote and protect the sport fisher of Long Point Bay on Lake Erie, Ontario, Canada.
- LottaHooks Fishing Club - Members and visitors share information by message boards, reports, newsletters and articles relating the East Coast fishing and conservation issues.
- Lymm Angling Club - Located in Cheshire, U.K with the latest news, events and catch reports.
- Maine 4-H Fishing - Marine habitats, water cycles, stream ecology and angling skills.
- Mako Fly Fishers - MAKO (Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma) fly fishers with information on club activities and fly tying patterns.
- Manderson Trust - The Manderson Trust for the disabled provides a safe environment for people with disabilities to fish in safety, with toilets, cooking facilities and telephone on site.
- Marina Del Rey Anglers - Fishing club in Los Angeles, California featuring the Halibut Derby.
- Master Anglers Club of WMU - Western Michigan Universities fishing club with weather reports, fishing reports, pictures and membership information.
- Merrick Rod and Gun Club - Club information, reports and events.
- Michiana Walleye Association - Founded in 1993 to enhance the St. Joseph River and its surrounding waters in northern Indiana. Dedicated to walleye fishing, preservation and conservation.
- Michigan Steelhead and Salmon Fishermen's Association - An organization dedicated to preserving the fishing and its heritage throughout Michigan and the Great Lakes.
- Mobile Big Game Fishing Club - Information and tournament schedules.
- Monklands Coarse Angling Club - Coarse fishing in central Scotland, the club is home to many of Scotland's leading match anglers.
- Mordialloc Boating and Angling Club - A group of Anglers who go fishing from Mordialloc in Victoria Australia, Primarily they have Timber Boats that have been built locally.
- Natal Coast Anglers Union: South Africa - The Union represents competitive shore anglers on the KwaZulu Natal coast of South Africa (eastern seaboard) with 53 clubs and 1380 members.
- National Association of Boat Angling Clubs - Official national body representing boat anglers in the United Kingdom. Providing a united voice in matters affecting our sport.
- National Federation of Sea Anglers - The National Federation of Sea Anglers (NFSA) is the governing body for sea angling in England, UK.
- National Junior Angling Association - UK - Originally founded in 1957, Our aim is to promote junior and intermediate angling throughout the country and to encourage the youngsters to continue fishing into adulthood.
- New England OnLine Fishing Association - All the benefits of belonging to a Fishing Association without leaving your home, except to Fish.
- New Haven River Angler Association - An organization dedicated to the preservation of the New Haven River fishery.
- Newton Abbot Fishing Association - Coarse fishing club giving details of over 20 waters in and around Newton Abbot, South Devon,UK.
- Newton Stewart Angling Association - A comprehensive guide to the fishing offered by NSAA. Salmon, seatrout, brown and rainbow trout fishing in idyllic locations.
- Niagara River Anglers Association - Dedicated to sportfishing the Niagara River for salmon, bass, trout, walleye and volunteer fish restoration projects.
- North American Crappie Association - Fishing regulations, tournament fishing, fishing license and links for crappie fisherman.
- North American Fishing Club - Club helps members with new fishing techniques and tips on destinations and equipment. Free trial membership is available.
- North Louth Sea Anglers - Catering for both competitive and pleasure sea anglers in County Louth, Ireland, the club fishes out of Carlingford throughout the summer. The site includes photos, events calendar and fishing information.
- Northeast Wyoming Walleye Association - Northeast Wyoming fishing tips, reports and local club information.
- Northern Districts Sportfishing Club - Located in Adelaide, Australia fishing for tuna, salmon, kingfish, snapper and whiting.
- Northshore Chapter of Trout Unlimited - Serving the Greater North Lake Washington Area of Washington State with activities, conservation projects, events and meetings.
- Nottingham Anglers Association - Information and news about the Nottingham Anglers Association.
- Ocean City Marlin Club - Anglers conserving marlin and promoting sportsfishing located in Ocean City, MD.
- Ogmore Anglers Association - Based on the River Ogmore, Bridgend, in Wales.
- Ohio Central Basin Steelheaders - An association of fisherman dedicated to the protection and promotion of steelhead fishing in Ohio and the Great Lakes.
- Old Boy´s Angling Club - Located in Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa, the club concentrates it's efforts on Rock and Surf competition angling within the parameters of the Natal Coast Anglers Union (N.C.A.U.), the official Body representing registered Natal angling clubs.
- Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters - Source for information on Canadian fish records, news, invading species hotline, youth education, conservation programs and fishing television.
- Oregon Anglers - The common sense political voice of the sports fisherman in Oregon.
- Outer Banks Social Club - Located on the Outer Banks, North Carolina. The fishing club includes links, message board and photos.
- Pacific Coast Sportsmen - A saltwater sport fishing club for all the men and women who fish the Pacific Coast. Online fishing reports, links, tips and recipes.
- Parks Angling Club - The club controls the only two day-ticket waters situated wholly within the borough of Southend on Sea, Essex.
- Pasadena Sportfishing Club - A group organized to share fellowship with fishermen.
- Paul H. Young Chapter, Trout Unlimited - Located in metropolitan Detroit, Michigan, whose mission is to conserve, protect and enhance the watersheds which support wild trout and salmon.
- Pensacola Big Game Fishing Club - Marlin fishing club located on the northern Florida Gulf coast. Featuring the largest Marlin tournament in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Pike Anglers Alliance for Scotland - The purpose is to provide a democratically constituted organisation consisting of pike anglers supportive of the concept of conserving, protecting and promoting pike angling in Scotland.
- Pike Anglers Club of East Sussex, UK - All about Pike with hints, tips, tricks and articles.
- Pikemasters - Organization for the northern pike angler.
- Portsmouth and District Angling Society - Course fishing club.
- Preston Angling Club and Fish Protection Society - Reviews, competitions and general fishing information.
- Project F.I.S.H - Friends Involved In Sportfishing Heritage - Sportfishing organization dedicated to teaching fishing skills.
- Prospect Park Anglers Association - A New York City Park freshwater fishing club, located in Brooklyn, New York.
- Rocky Mountain Angling Club - Members gain exclusive access to quality catch-and-release fly-fishing along 31 private rivers, streams and ponds in Colorado and Wyoming.
- Salisbury State University Fishing Club - Providing students, faculty, staff and alumni the chance to enjoy the sport of fishing in the community.
- Salmon and Trout Association - Formed in 1903 by the Worshipful Company of Fishmongers in the City of London, UK. Includes water resource information for England and Wales.
- Scottish Federation for Coarse Angling - Information on Scottish coarse fishing. The S.F.C.A. is the national governing body for coarse angling in Scotland.
- Seattle Poggie Club - Encourage those in the Seattle area interested in not only fish conservation activities, but also fishing classes, outings, and making friends who love sportfishing.
- Sebago Lake Anglers Association - To promote, protect, and enhance salmon, lake trout and other species fished in Sebago Lake, Maine, USA.
- SEPYS - West Yorkshire, UK children's organization offers outdoor activities such as fishing as well as photos, history and a forum.
- Shabbona Lake Sportsman Club - Established in 1982 to help enhance and preserve the natural resources at Shabbona Lake State Park in Illinois.
- Shady Grady Fishing Team - Fishing reports for middle Chesapeake Bay, Maryland. Listing of charter boats, manufacturers and weather links.
- Shark Angling Club of Great Britain - Catch and release sharks and other species on a variety of exciting trips and excursions on the South coast of Cornwall, England.
- Shaver Lake Fishing Club - A non-profit, family-oriented organization founded in 1904, located in Shaver Lake, Ca.
- Sidney Anglers.com - The Sidney Anglers is a sports fishing club based in Sidney, BC, Canada.
- Silver City Angling Club - Fishing on the river Don. Aberdeen, Scotland
- Society for Fishing Professional - A non-profit corporation that offers information on life insurance, investment programs, retirement, and continuing education for their members.
- South Bay Lady Anglers - A lady's fishing club. Includes fish counts, message boards, and pictures plus charter schedule. (California)
- Southern Kingfish Association - Founded in 1991, the saltwater fishing organization produces an offshore tournament.
- Specimen Anglers Society - South African Carp anglers in search of big carp.
- Spring Lake Live Liner Fishing Club - Members fish for many species, but focus on striped bass. Fishing from Sandy Hook to Holgate, both in the surf and in the tidal inlets, rivers and canals, the club sponsors an annual cash tournament and participates in interclub competition for trophies and cash prizes.
- Squan-A-Tissit Chapter of Trout Unlimited - Activities, schedules and contact information for the chapter related to the cold water conservation charter under which it operates.
- Stoke Angling Club - Fishing for carp and rudd at Stoke lakes located in Kent.
- Sturdivant Island Maine Tuna Tournament - New England's giant bluefin tuna fishing tournament. Join our tournament and fish for the prized bluefin tuna.
- Surfcasting and Angling Club of Western Australia - A beach and rock fishing club, with a strong dry casting section.
- Team Borracho - Salt water fishing club in the Los Angeles, CA area, club sponsors and participates in fishing events.
- Team Borracho Salt Water Fishing Club - Team Borracho is sponsored by Burch Ford. It is a salt water fishing club based in Southern California. Team Borracho is well known at the fishing tournaments.
- Ted Trueblood Chapter of Trout Unlimited - Our mission is to conserve, protect and restore the trout and salmon fisheries in the watersheds of Idaho.
- Texas City La Marque Jaycees Fishing - TC-LM Jaycees host the annual Tackle Time Fishing Tournament every year along the Texas City Dike.
- Texas Flyfishers of Houston - FlyFishers club dedicated to nature conservation and promotion of the sport of fly fishing
- The Blue Marlin Chronicles - The West Palm Beach Fishing Club is the 2nd oldest fishing club in the nation. With fishing reports, contests, meetings and membership information.
- The British Conger Club - Formed in 1962 to further the aims of dedicated conger eel anglers and to ensure the survival of the species. The conger eel is found in the waters surrounding the British Isles and other Northern European countries.
- The California Fishing Network - Team members share information by message boards, reports, newsletters and articles relating to California.
- The Calne Angling Association Homepage - The Calne Angling Association of north Wiltshire, includes a gallery, message board and up todate information about the club.
- The Catch and Release Association - Purpose is to authenticate, organize, reward and promote catch and release fishing.
- The Cavaliers Sea Angling Club - Charter boat angling is the main activity of the club fishing all over the World.
- The Des Plaines Lunkerbusters Club - In operation for 25 years located in Des Plaines, Illinois, with monthly meetings, fishing programs and outings.
- The Internet Fishing Society - Non profit, public service organization devoted to the promotion of fishing the protection of the seas and the preservation of fishing habitats for use by all people.
- The Internet Shimping and Anglers Association - Forums, reports, and education which is devoted to helping you catch more fish and shrimp and well as enjoying the environment.
- The Ivy Tech State College Fishing Club - A coed club dedicated to promoting sound conservation, fellowship, community service and tournament fishing.
- The Lake Ray Roberts Sportsman's Association - An organization of individuals and businesses working together to monitor, protect and improve the high quality sport fishery and wildlife environment of Lake Ray Roberts, Texas.
- The Niagara Hookers Fishing Club - Niagara Region anglers club in Southern Ontario, Canada.
- The Sebago Chapter of Trout Unlimited - To conserve, protect and enhance the cold water fisheries of Maine.
- The Tadpole Foundation - This organization treats thousands of kids to a free day of fishing, annually. Founded in 1996 by Charlie Pack, host of TV's "Fishing Country," the foundation builds self-esteem in kids through recreational fishing.
- Todmorden Angling Society - Fishing on ten stillwaters, thirteen miles of Canal, and some parts of the river Calder, UK.
- Tring Anglers - Details of our small coarse angling club based in Northwest Herts, UK.
- Trout Unlimited Chapter 680 - TU Chapter 680, Madison County, NY, activities and newsletter.
- Tuckaseigee Chapter of Trout Unlimited - Located in the Great Smoky Mountains of Western North Carolina dedicated to the preservation and education of cold water fisheries through the South East.
- Turnford Angling Consortium - Official Web Site of the Turnford Angling Consortium.
- United States Shore Angling Association - Freshwater and saltwater angling association devoted to shoreline fishing in America.
- Vermont Trout Unlimited - VT State Council of Trout Unlimited.
- Volunteer Bass Anglers of West Tennessee - A B.A.S.S. and Tennessee B.A.S.S. Federation affiliated club located in Jackson, Tennessee. Meeting on the first tuesday of each month at the Southern Sportsman in Jackson.
- W.A.S.P.S. Angling Club - Fishing club with fishing for most anglers.
- Wansbeck And Cramlington Angling Club - Coarse angling club in Northumberland, (UK).
- Welsh Federation Of Sea Anglers - Sea angling club.
- West Yorkshire Group Lure Angling Society - Contains articles, photos, club information and links.
- Western Wight Angling Club - Isle of Wight in the UK angling club site with fixtures, results, size limits, records, fish finder and weather reports.
- Wey Valley Disabled Anglers Association - The WVDAA is a registered charity whose aim is to promote, assist and organize fishing for the disabled, look after the interests of Disabled Anglers and encourage fair competition between disabled and able bodied anglers.
- Weymouth Angling Society - Located on the waters edge in Weymouth Harbour, UK.
- Wigan and District Angling Association - Established angling association based in Wigan, in the north west of England. The association controls angling on stretches of the Rivers Ribble, Wyre, Douglas and Winster, about 25 miles of the Leeds & Liverpool Canal and several stillwaters.
- Wildlife Legislative Fund of America - National organization whose sole purpose is to defend hunting, fishing, trapping and wildlife management.
- World Billfish Series - Tournament website with information on rankings, tour dates and photos.
- Wyefishery - A day ticket fishery on the River Wye in Herefordshire.
- Wynyard Angling Club - Formed in 1999 to unite anglers in the Wynyard and surrounding districts. Tasmania, Australia.