- AARP: About Money - Discussion of money matters in considerable depth.
- About.com: Financial Planning - Information on personal financial planning, including budgeting, savings, investing, retirement, insurance, and taxes.
- American Credit Repair Center - Resource on credit repair, bankrupcy, credit card applications, bad credit, and personal finance.
- Bankrate.com - An online publication that provides consumers with financial data, research and editorial information on non-investment financial products.
- Bloomberg and iVillage.com Money Channel - Personal finance resource with advice, quizzes, discussions, and interactive tools for banking, budgeting, credit and investment advice, financial planning, and insurance.
- CBS.MarketWatch: Personal Finance - Tips and stories for managing your personal finances.
- CNBC.com: Personal Finance - Articles on investing, retirement, insurance, loans and taxes.
- CNNfn - Delivers comprehensive coverage of world business news and financial markets straight from the CNNfn newsroom.
- ConsumerSearch.com - Analyzes, ranks and recommends which personal finance products are the best.
- Epinions: Finance - Consumer-generated reviews, buying tips and advice, ratings, price information, and searchable in a variety of ways from price to product type.
- Financial Freedom Today - Offers a debt liquidation program that eliminates consumer debt.
- Financial Literacy 2001 - Campaign helping teachers improve the personal finance knowledge of high school students.
- Financial Websites - Consumer-generated reviews, buying tips and advice, ratings, price information, and searchable in a variety of ways from price to product type.
- Free Consumer Information - Focuses particularly on personal financial information or services, sponsored by a financial company.
- Fundamentals of Financial Planning - Provided by FSU to educate consumers in the fundamentals of financial planning.
- GE Center For Financial Learning - Comprehensive source for personal finance information and education.
- I Hate Financial Planning - Offers advice on a wide variety of topics in clear language; reviews financial products, and provides a directory of local resources.
- ID Theft: When Bad Things Happen To Your Good Name - Extensive article about what identity theft is and how to deal with it.
- Identity Theft - The U.S. government's central website for information about identity theft.
- Identity Thieves Can Ruin Your Good Name - How to guard against identity theft.
- iGrandparents | Finance - Provides financial and estate planning advice for grandparents.
- Improve Your Finances - A guide to help consumers with their personal finances.
- Inflation Calculator - Adjusts a given amount of money for inflation, according to the Consumer Price Index.
- Is Your Financial Security at Risk? - Provides information and a guide to developing a plan for managing financial risks.
- iVillage MoneyLife - Financial planning and investment advice for single and married women, mothers, divorced or widowed women.
- Kiplinger Online - Investing, personal finance, calculators and financial advice.
- Money Matters - Articles on the psychological aspect of handling money, fears of managing money, prosperity consciousness. Takes a look at money myths, and offers some exercises to surpass financial limitations.
- Money.com - Full of information from Money magazine as well as financial calculators and plenty of financial links and reference information.
- Moolera - Personal finance for folks in their 20s and 30s.
- MsFinancialSavvy.com - Offers personal financial topics geared towards women.
- MsMoney.com - Resource for women to learn about financial planning, personal finance and investing.
- My Personal Finance Guide - Free guide to personal finance including credit cards, loans and investing.
- MyPrimeTime Money - Offers stock market tips, investment guidance, retirement planning resources, tools and calculators.
- MyTotalReturn.com - Free financial planning information, articles and recommended books.
- Parenting.com | Family Finance - Includes calculators, quizzes and articles from Parenting and BabyTalk magazine.
- Personal Budgeting and Money Saving Tips - Planning a household and family budget with worksheets and tips on saving money.
- Prosperity Place - Offers information on personal finance and money management.
- Quicken.com - Information about all types of personal finance, including banking, investing, small business, retirement, and tax help.
- Report Center - Sells reports related to managing one's personal finances.
- Talking About Money - Offers information on budgeting, saving, debt management, investing, taxes and retirement planning.
- The Dave Ramsey Show - Host of a nationally syndicated radio program discussing personal finance topics.
- The Financial Pipeline - Information for the individual investor, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, retirement planning, real estate, invesment strategy, and general financial knowledge.
- The Motley Fool - Investing information and an enjoyably useful site. Updated hourly.
- The Personal Finance Portal - Financial spreadsheet downloads with links to finance and investment information.
- The Salary Calculator - Compare the cost of living in hundreds of U.S. and international cities.
- theWhiz.com - Offers advice, tips and articles covering the area of personal finance.
- Tool Menu - Links to various kinds of useful financial calcualtors such as amortization schedules, car lease analysis, bond price caluculation, mortgage refinance calculator, dividend growth models.
- WealthHound - Personal finance site provides information and analysis of companies, financial products and services.
- What to Do If Your Identity is Stolen - Identity theft and what to do about it.
- Women, Men and Money - Ruth Hayden teaches money management principles to women and couples.
- Yahoo! Finance - Personal finance, investing tips and news.
- Your Money Page - Online calculators for financial planning and personal finance.