- ABC Weather - Covers United States, Canadian, and international weather. Features include forecasts, current conditions, national radar, and weather warnings.
- Absolute Weather - Gives free local weather forecasts by e-mail daily. Includes weather charts and features that can be customized.
- AccuWeather - Features radar and satellite images and 5-day forecasts for United States locations.
- All Weather Index - Features world weather and an index based on a scale from 0 to 100.
- AmericaWeather - Forecasts for United States, Canada and international weather. Features include forecasts, current conditions, national radar, and weather warnings.
- Anything Weather - Features weather data for the United States.
- CBC Weather - Features forecasts for various countries and cities and satellite images.
- CNN Weather - Features weather news and 5-day forecasts for cities or countries around the world.
- Dryday.com - Daily, 30 day weather forecasts for cities in the continental United States.
- EarthWatch Weather on Demand - Gives continuously updated satellite, radar, and forecasts. Features StormWatch severe weather watches and warnings and advisories updated every 10 minutes.
- InfoBrand Weather Service - Provides custom weather information to portal sites, ISPs and wireless devices.
- Intellicast - Detailed weather and forecast information around the globe. Features include surface maps, charts, satellite imagery, and recreational outlooks.
- My-Cast Weather Intelligence - Neighborhood-level weather intelligence, tailored for hobbies, sports and lifestyles. Available on the Internet, as well as via e-mail and wireless devices. United States coverage only.
- MyForecast - Features forecasts, reports and maps for global locations.
- Northwest Storm Watch - Pacific Northwest USA weather and real-time storm information.
- Rain or Shine - Weather service produced by Advance Internet and features the Old Farmers Almanac.
- Television Weather Information - Links and data for TV weathercasters and their viewers, specialized services.
- The Washington Post: Weather - Weather information for cities locally and around the world and historical weather on various locations.
- The Weather Beacon - Provides conditions for United States and global locations, radar, and warnings.
- The Weather Channel - Offers forecasts for cities worldwide as well as radar and satellite maps. Also includes news stories and allergy information.
- Unisys Weather - Complete weather information, including local forecasts, weather forecast models, numerous radar and satellite images, maps and graphs.
- USA Today Weather - Features global forecasts and information on meteorological topics.
- Weather and Related Information - Weather for emergency managers and amateur radio operators. Storm pictures.
- Weather by E-mail - Forecasts for local areas delivered by e-mail. Data is from the United States National Weather Service. Features international information.
- Weather For You - Features forecasts for United States locations, weather resources, information on independent weather stations, weather by e-mail, and current conditions.
- Weather Line - Offering free to the public, weather forecasts by phone and the web.
- Weather Sphere - Weather for the United States.
- Weather Today - Forecasts for cities in the United States and around the world plus 5-day forecasts for any city e-mailed daily.
- Weather Underground - Weather forecasts for the U.S. and the world with a fast, easy to use interface. Includes weather maps, graphics and radar images.
- Weather Web - Real-time weather from around the world. Lots of news and personal tidbits from the author.
- Weather.org - Current weather news, forecasts, global satellite, Radar, Surface Charts, temperature, wind and seas.
- WeatherCenter - Provides forecasts for South Central Michigan. Forecast areas will be added upon request.
- WeatherGuide - Contains news, forecasts and climate information for the United States, community discussion, facts, and educational information.
- WeatherMatrix - Community information site for amateurs and professionals. Includes links to member webcams.
- WeatherNext - Features forecasts, satellite maps, e-mail forecasts, local news, and road maps.
- WeatherPages - Features information, 7-day forecasts, and 2-day outlooks for United States cities.
- WeatherPro - Current weather information and four day forecasts from every US city.
- weatherUSA.net - Information and data for the United States, including live conditions, SkyCams, lightning data, forecasts, maps, warnings, and TraffiCams.
- WeatherVine - Storm chasers of both hurricanes and tornadoes, the WeatherVine Storm Intercept Team tells their stories of their chases through audio and video.
- Wx.com - Weather experts providing 3D weather radar and satellite images, national weather headlines and customized weather forecasts.
- WxWatch - Weather and forecast information for 60,000 locations world-wide including 7-day weather forecasts, satellite and radar images, and aviation weather.