- A Better Water Search - An extensive list of water sports sites.
- Action Sports Maui - Offers windsurfing, kitesurfing, surfing and paragliding instruction in Maui, Hawaii. Includes specifics and prices, maps of Maui, travel tips, instructional techniques, equipment type and rental prices, and related links.
- ActionQuest - Summer camps for teenagers ages 13 to 19, with tropical marine biology, sailing certification, PADI scuba diving, wakeboarding, water skiing, windsurfing, exploration and adventure. Programs are available in the Caribbean, Galapagos Islands, Mediterranean Sea, Tahiti and Australia.
- Foundation for Aquatic Injury Prevention - The FAIP is a non-profit educational organization dedicated to reducing the number of diving injuries, drownings and near drownings.
- H2o World - Watersports school in the Maldives includes surfing, windsurfing, sailing, waterski, wakeboard, and kneeboard instruction in a tropical lagoon setting.
- Hang Ten - PC screensavers and wallpaper. Twenty-four action shots of windsurfers, wakeboarders, surfers, and water skiers.
- Hawaiianwind - Windsurfing, surfing, and kitesurfing photography in Hawaii.
- Help from Aquatic Experts - Resource for US aquatic contacts in legal, facility, management, safety, seminars and workshops.
- Jono Knight Photography - Photographs of windsurfing, big wave surfing, kitesurfing and other watersports from a watersports photographer.
- Reginald's Wonderful World of Toobing - Devoted to the joy of floating on slow moving, flatwater, rivers on an innertube, focusing on rivers in the Southeastern United States.
- Rick Leeks Photography - Pictures of surfing, windsurfing, and kitesufing in Hawaii and around the world.
- The Henning Library and Archive - Preserves over 300 years of aquatic sports history. The R. Max Ritter Rare Book houses scrapbooks of many of ISHOF's honorees. The FINA Archive details the development and governing of aquatic sports competitions.
- TPJC Sea Sports Club - The only junior college in Singapore that offers sea sports as CCA. Information about the club, its watersports activities and members.
- Wakeskate - Includes kitesurfing and wakeboarding gear reviews and articles on topics chosen by members.
- Watersports Extreme - Guide to surfing, canoeing and wind surfing in the UK. Provides history about each sport, reviews on products, beginners guides, where to find your local club, and where to buy equipment and clothes. Includes message board.