- A World of Handicrafts - Unique handmade gifts from around the world, such as Italian ceramics, African woodcarvings, masks, statuettes, perfume bottles, jewelry boxes, wind chimes, picture frames.
- Afro-Caribbean Art Kingdom - Offering African and Caribbean arts, crafts and decorative items.
- AuthenticPieces.com - Handcrafted artwork, stone sculptures, and wood carvings from around the world.
- Cadeaux DuMonde - Imports sculpture, jewelry, musical instruments, home accessaries, rugs, hats, and dolls.
- Century Design International - Home decor, kitchen accents and jewelry from around the world.
- Cosmic Vision - Handicrafts, clothing and jewelry from Asia, Europe, Africa and the Americas.
- E-maginativegifts - On-line shop of gifts specializing in handicrafts and artisan products from around the world.
- Ethnic Inspiration - Ethnic crafts and jewelry from Asia, Africa, and South America
- FolkArt Gallery - Indigenous, ethnic and tribal artifacts, crafts, textiles, and jewelry from Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
- Giftlands.com - Network of geographically categorized gift shops.
- Importu - Hand crafted gifts, furniture and decorative accessories from around the world. A large selection from Thailand, Indonesia, Morocco, Vietnam, India and beyond.
- Kushday - Worldwide handcrafted goods of woodcarvings and sculptures, figurines, and wall hangings.
- Magellan Traders - Handmade imported functional and decorative art and jewelry from Africa, Papua New Guinea, South America and the Orient.
- Mission Imports, Ltd - Selling imported handcrafted items from Romania and South Africa.
- Mystery Mountain - Traditional African, Native American, and Far Eastern products as well as clothing, jewellery, statues, and unusual musical instruments.
- Novica - Handmade arts, crafts, jewelry and linens, from around the world.
- Old World Bazaar - Offers hand-made goods from Egypt, India, Mexico and around the world. Shop for brass, wood, stone, and silver crafts made by local artisans.
- Oxfam Trading - Products from developing countries in Africa, Asia and South America, including handcrafts, books, music CDs and instruments, clothing, toys, food, and jewelry. Based in Australia.
- PaulaWalla Imports - Find traditionally ethnic and women-produced products from around the world including hand crafted European jewelry, Japanese incense, traditional Indian home decor, and American bath products.
- Positive Images - Ethnic dolls, including biracial, Hispanic, Asian, national dolls with cultural clothing.
- Prometheus Imports - Selling historical, cultural and religious items such as Hindu, Buddha, and reproductions of ancient Egyptian and Greek statuary.
- SERRV International - Gifts that make a difference, ethical fair trade gift and crafts products from a range of developing countries.
- Talisman Tribal Arts - Traditional ethnographic artifacts and handmade crafts including creative gift ideas, fashion accessories, and home decorating items from artisans around the world.
- Ten Thousand Villiages - Fair trade international craft supplier. Crafts from arround the world from an ethical supplier.
- The Origins - Historic reproduction artifacts, hand crafted native arts and gifts representing the heritage of cultures around the world.
- The RPCV Market - Featuring items of interest to the Peace Corps community and returned volunteers, including regional food, clothing, and crafts.
- Treasures by Antoinette - A variety of gifts from around the world. Available in the US or Canada.
- Unusual Items.com - Gifts and home furnishings such as masks, walls items and kites from around the world.
- Wonders Of the World - Offers handmade gifts and collectibles from around the world.
- World Experience - Your online source for items from around the world.
- WorldMouse.com - Goods from India, China, Poland, and Russia, plus flags from around the world.
- Worlds Apart Trading Company - Arts and crafts from around the world, suppling baskets, home decor and musical instruments.
- Yin Yang Fandango - Unique gifts, hand drums and drum circles, aromatherapy and incense, music, funky clothes and accessories, folk art, spiritually themed imports, and jewelry.