- About.com: Publishing - Links, weekly features, chat, and message boards covering the publishing industry.
- Australian Book Web - News and resources about books, bookselling, publishing.
- Barnes and Noble Stores - Barnes and Noble Inc. investor, media relations and corporate information, store and event locator, advice to authors and a printable job application.
- BIC's Bookish Home Page - Book Industry Communication aims to provide a central focus and gateway for book industry users of the Internet. Information about electronic rights, bar coding, e-commerce. UK-based.
- Booktalk - News about the book industry.
- BookWire - News, resources and tools for the international publishing community.
- BookZonePro - Information, insights, tips and guidance about publishing and writing. Many useful links.
- Editor and Publisher - Interactive news, media links, conferences, directories and classified listings.
- Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management - Site of the print magazine. Articles, forum and headlines online.
- Independent Publisher Online - Online journal with news, features, reviews of new books and other information about and resources for the independent publishing industry. Home of the Independent Publisher Book Awards.
- Internetbookinfo.com - Book news, book-related resources on the Internet, authors, publishers, book reviews, quotations, authors rated & reviewed.
- Journal of Electronic Publishing - Articles and archives about electronic publishing.
- Laughing Bear Newsletter - Information for small and self-publishers. Features a free library mailing list, directory of publisher organizations, articles from Laughing Bear Newsletter, and a links page of publishing resources.
- Literary Leaps - Resource site to publishers, authors and book related sites.
- Literary Market Place - Listings of publishers, agents, trade services and international resources.
- Midwest Book Review - Produces online, print and television book reviews covering a wide range of topics. Extensive list of links and recommended reading for publishers.
- NetRead: The Publishing Portal - Publishing news, jobs, articles of interest. American focus.
- Para Publishing - Provides extensive information resources for book writing, publishing and promoting.
- Places for Publishers - Resource site for writers, publishers, and publicists with links, articles, and discussions.
- PublishAmerica, Inc. - Royalty publisher accepting manuscripts, selling, and publishing books of new writers. No fees to author if accepted and all authors' books are available through stores. No agent required.
- Publisher's Lunch - A daily digest of book publishing news from around the web, plus insider commentary and analysis for professionals in the trade book business.
- Publishers' Page of Shame - Focusing on poor production values, this is a collaborative list of new books purchased by Libraries in the United States that have fallen apart almost immediately upon release into circulation.
- Publishing Law Center - Articles about law and publishing.
- Publishing Systems and Solutions - News, resources and information on publishing technology, 3B2 software, printing, PDF, typography, design, and SGML/XML from the World 3B2 Consortium.
- Publishing-Industry - Directory of service providers relevant to the publishing industry.
- Publishinghelp.com - Resource for ideas, information, and assistance in the newspaper or magazine publishing field.
- The Electronic Book Newsstand Association - Serves as the meeting place for companies active or interested in the delivery of periodical information to consumers or business customers via Electronic Books, Personal Digital Assistants, or Electronic Paper.
- The Media Services Group, Ltd. Software for publishers. - Software and services for publishing, publishers.
- Publishers Weekly Online - International news magazine for professionals in the book publishing and bookselling industry. Provides in-depth interviews with top authors, publishing industry news, bestseller lists, and early reviews of adult and children's books.