- Fluid Inclusions - Primarily a directory to fluid inclusion-related resources. Links are provided for old and upcoming meetings and short courses, a few organizations, and some archived forums on research issues.
- Geotech.org - Geology and Geochemistry - Educational site for those interested in learning about surface exploration techniques used for oil and gas. Includes images, analogs, bibliographies, and services.
- ISOGEOCHEM - E-mail discussion list for stable isotope geochemistry. Includes list subscription information and many isotope-related links including available positions, research laboratories, short course and workshop listings, and a searchable message archive.
- Martian Geochemistry - Summarizes the geochemical results obtained by NASA's Mars Pathfinder mission. Includes plots of geochemical trends, and comparisons with earlier Viking mission data as well as with Earth geochemistry.
- Stable Isotopes and Mineral Resource Investigations - An information hand-out from the US Geological Survey, introducing the topic of stable isotopes and providing some examples of their use in determining the origins of mineral deposits in the United States.
- The Geochemistry Portal - Organized collection of links, including news, organizations, universities, laboratories, publications, and databases. Has search and ability to submit links for inclusion.