- Aztec Group of Companies - Drilling contractors, Thailand. Specializing in deep water wells, onshore oilfield, geotechnical, coring, geophysical logging,and mineral exploration.
- Bevro - Offers solutions for boring activities: providing horizontal controlled bore holes, compression bore holes, pneumatic piercing, ground and cable work.
- Bostech Drilling - Grade control and exploration geochemical drilling using R.A.B aircore or small diameter reverse circulation techniques.
- Bradley and Sons - Operates in two basic areas, domestic wells and commercial and environmental drilling and testing. Based in central California .
- Bradley Bros. - International drilling company specializes in core drilling and reverse circulation for mining and exploration industries.
- Carnon Contracting - A mining, tunnelling, and specialist drilling company in Cornwall, U.K.
- Connelly & Associates - Licensed well drillers perform test borings, rock coring, install monitoring wells. Truck and all terrain vehicle drills.
- Cryotech Industries Pty Ltd - Pipefreezing and pipe repair services for mining and industrial applications in Australia and the Pacific. Also shrinkfitting and medical liquid nitrogen supplies.
- EESI - Seismic Permit Agents - Suppliers of temporary geophysical personnel.
- FlowTex France - Contracting in horizontal drilling. France.
- Foraco - Specialists in water bore-hole drilling for drinking water supplies, irrigation water or industrial water. From preliminary exploration to pre-production and reserve geometry determination.
- Fosroc Mining - Manufacturer of ventilation, rock bolting, strata injection, ground support and tunnelling products for the mining industry.
- Geotechnical Constructions Group - Ground freezing is a technique that has been used extensively for groundwater control and excavation support in the underground construction and mining industries for over 100 years.
- Hammond and Company - Specialists in deep hole drilling. Gun drills, gun reamers, speedfeed, ventec, speedbit and proten drills.
- Land-drill Geotechnics - Provides environmental, hydrogeological, and geological land-drilling, as well as geotechnical laboratory services and consulting.
- Nelson Resources Limited - Producer of oil, gas and gold mining in Kazakhstan and Tajikistan.
- New England Boring Contractors - Test boring, soil sampling, rock coring, well monitoring, rock pressure testing and drilling since 1977.
- Norex Drilling International - Contract drilling firm, performing surface as well as underground wireline core drilling.
- Northstar Environmental Services - Air, mud rotory, hollow stem probe and direct-push drilling company in Mont Belvieu, Texas.
- Pacific Drilling Company - Southern California limited access geotechnical drilling and sampling. Provides geotechnical and environmental engineering services, limited access drilling services.
- PT. Petrosea Tbk - Contract mining including overburden removal, coal, gold and minerals mining, and haulage. Open pit and hard rock mining and quarrying.
- Roche Mining - One of Australias largest contract mining groups and a specialist in large scale open pit mining and mine infrastructure. A division of Downer Group Limited.
- Rodren Drilling - Contract diamond drilling and mineral exploration, core sampling, and concrete cutting in Canada.
- Stewart Brothers Drilling - Mud-rotary exploration, air-rotary casing hammer drilling and hollow stem auger drilling company in Milan, New Mexico.
- Total Support Services - Environmental, geotechnical, and direct-push drilling contractor licensed in Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Louisiana, and Arkansas.
- Zereko Mining Contractors Limited - Offering the international mining, railroads, pipelines and civil construction industries cost effective services including drilling, mining, blasting, construction, supply of trades personnel and specialized drilling applications.