- American Association for World Health - A private national organization in the US dedicated to funneling health information to Americans at the grassroots level.
- American Association of Physician Specialists - Represents thousands of physicians in all specialties. AAPS's professional societies include dermatology, gynecology, and radiology.
- American Board of Hospital Physicians - Certifies and recognizes those physicians whose excellence in hospital practice has brought honor to those hospitals in which they have served.
- American College of Medical Practice Management - Continuing education for healthcare professionals.
- American College of Surgeons - A scientific and educational association of surgeons that was founded in 1913 to improve the quality of care for the surgical patient by setting high standards for surgical education and practice.
- American Medical Association - AMA - Journals, research, medical ethics, membership information
- American Medical Group Association - Trade association representing approximately 300 multi-specialty medical group members composed of approximately 67,000 physicians
- American Medical Publishers' Association - Provides for the exchange of information among its members, hosts continuing education seminars, publishes a newsletter, and represents the industry for important issues facing medical publishers today.
- American Physician Partners Association - APPA services will match people with the information and events they need and APPA will arrange opportunities for them to give pharmaceutical and healthcare companies valuable input for which they will be compensated.
- American Preventive Medical Association - The political voice for health care practitioners who use nutritional and other complementary therapies in patient care.
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery - Dedicated to promoting research, education and high standards of clinical care in the field of medical laser applications.
- American Society for Reproductive Immunology - An organization dedicated to advancing the study of the immunological aspects of the reproductive process.
- American Society of Extra-Corporeal Technology - Nonprofit association providing continuing medical education services and professional support to perfusionists and extracorporeal technologists.
- American Sun Protection Association - A not-for-profit trade organization for the sun protection industry that certifies sun protective products and provides information about sun safety, skin cancer and industry standards.
- Association of Air Medical Services - An international association which serves providers of air and surface medical transport systems.
- Association of Health Care Office Management - Specializing in networking and education for professionals in physician practice management.
- Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs - Represents state public health leaders and others working to improve the health of women of reproductive age, children and youth, including those with special health care needs, and their families.
- Association of Medical Directors of Information Systems - A professional organization dedicated to the promotion, development and sharing of information between physicians responsible for organizationl leadership in information technology.
- Association of Medical Doctors - A humanitarian, non-profit, non-political, non-sectarian and non-governmental organization that assists local non-governmental organizations to sustainable development projects, promote emergency preparedness and provide emergency relief assistance.
- Association of Medicine and Psychiatry - Founded by primary care physicians and psychiatrists interested in improving the health of patients with concurrent physical and psychiatric issues.
- Belgian Hand Group - A scientific organization to study the hand: its function, pathology, and the treatment of injuries and diseases.
- British Association of Sports Rehabilitators and Trainers - Promotes the profession and scientific study of Sports Rehabilitation and Training and to facilitate communication of those actively involved in healthcare for the physically active.
- Burmese Medical Association of North America - Resource site for Burmese medical professionals in the United States and Canada containing updates on employment/residency opportunities, humanitarian aid efforts, meeting information, and discussion groups.
- Center For Medical Consumers - The Center is a unique not for profit, independent organization whose only agenda is informing and helping to protect members of the public in their encounters with the medical care system.
- CHOICE Hotlines - Offers confidential reproductive health, children's health and HIV/AIDS counseling, information and referrals.
- CIDA: Global Health - A global health organization providing information, stories and images from developing countries on women's health, immunization, infectious diseases, nutrition and population.
- Community Health Charities - National organization representing 61 of America's leading health charities providing patient services, community outreach and education.
- Controlled Release Society - An international organization whose mission is to advance the science and technology of chemical and biological delivery systems.
- Danish Institute for Health Technology Assessment (DIHTA) - National organization that evaluates the conditions and consequences of using health technologies.
- Doctors for Prothrombin Time Self-Testing - A professional, non-profit organization comprised of physicians, nurses and medical professionals who are concerned about the way in which Medicare is denying physician access for the use of medical devices that greatly improve patient health care.
- Dr. I-Net - Dr.I-Net is committed to helping individuals without insurance who cannot afford the high cost of premiums in todays healthcare market. Dr. I-Net provides access to free medical services, charity organizations, government programs, and alternate medicine.
- Duke Institute on Care at the End of Life - Seeks to improve care at the end of life through interdisciplinary scholarship, teaching, and outreach.
- European Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine and Biology - ESMRMB aims to support educational activities and research.
- European Society for Quality in Healthcare - Dedicated to improving quality in healthcare at national and international levels.
- Families for Natural Living - A 501(c)(3) Non Profit educational organization that provides resources, information and support for families who want to make informed natural living decisions for themselves.
- Fight It - Nonprofit organization and support group informing readers about health-related issues, focusing on disease prevention.
- Foundation for Aquatic Injury Prevention - A non-profit educational organization dedicated to reducing the number of diving injuries, drownings and near drownings.
- Great Medical News - Non-profit organization which finds and reports medical treatments and cures for major human illnesses. Includes contact and background information, as well as a testimonial.
- Health Information Management Association of Australia - A national professional association representing health information managers.
- Health Resources and Services Administration - Overview and programs, news room, grants and contracts, calendar of events and information center. Department of Health and Human Services, US Public Health Service.
- Help for Health Trust - An independent, not-for-profit charitable organization providing a range of health information services.
- Hippocrytic Oaths - A non-profit organization that advocates for patients' rights, providing information, tools and resources for patients disappointed with the medical establishment.
- Infection Control Society - To educate public and health care workers about infection control principles and practises.
- Institute for Healthcare Advancement - A California not-for-profit foundation dedicated to innovating and advancing superior healthcare practices and solutions for populations across the healthcare continuum.
- Institute of Health Systems - An autonomous research and educational institution engaged in health systems research, training and consultancy.
- International Academy of Clinical Thermology - Professional association for clinical thermography providing information, quality assurance, clinical guidelines, continuing education and certification testing for doctors practicing this procedure.
- International Center for the Integration of Health and Spirituality - (ICIHS) Describes their goal of integrating health and spirituality. A multi-disciplinary collaboration with organizations, researchers, educators, clinicians, and patients.
- International Certification Accreditation Board - An independent, global, nonprofit organizaton ensures quality, credible professional credentialing programs and procedures.
- International Foundation for Performing Arts Medicine - Non-profit organization dedicated to providing performing artists and support staff/crews of the arts injury prevention information.
- International Hospital Federation (IHF) - Aims to promote health through education and initiate wide-ranging innovations in management practice.
- International Medical Academy for Thermography. - Professional group promoting the use of Computerized Regulation Thermography.
- International Medical Volunteers Association - Provides information about international health volunteer work and helps volunteers and organizations find each other.
- International Modular Medical and Education Delivery Systems (IMMEDS) - A nonprofit organization working to raise the level of healthcare and education in third world countries to 21st century standards, beginning with Zambia and Haiti.
- International Organization for Medical Physics - Organizes international cooperation in medical physics and allied subjects, and contributes to its advancement, especially in developing countries.
- International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims (IRCT) - An independent, international health professional organization, founded upon the medical response to torture. Promotes and supports the rehabilitation of torture victims and works for the prevention of torture worldwide.
- Lasting Connections - Organization dedicated to building support networks for families facing a serious medical crisis by providing them with financial assistance for communications.
- Medical Group Management Association - Organization for professionals in group practice medical management.
- Medicalproxy.com - An Internet Registry - An internet registry for information about whom to contact regarding your health care decisions if you should be unable to make those decisions for yourself.
- Midwest Healthcare Marketing Association - A nonprofit organization providing a forum for education and information about healthcare marketing.
- National Alliance of Medical Researchers & Teaching Physicians - A grassroots coalition of doctors, scientists and health care providers dedicated to advancing medicine through technology.
- National Association of Health Unit Coordinators (NAHUC) - NAHUC is dedicated to promoting Health Unit Coordinating as a profession through education and certification.
- National Association of Nephrology Technicians and Technologists - Nonprofit professional organization established to improve the quality of care in the dialysis industry and promote education, recognition through certification and licensing, job security, and employment opportunities for nephrology technicians.
- National College of Complimentary Medicine and Sciences - This is a training organization for complementary medicine in Washington D.C.
- National Kidney Foundation - Provides patient services, education, research to prevent kidney disease and promotes organ donation.
- National Medical Association - Professional society representing the interests of physicians of African descent and the patients they serve.
- NGO Networks for Health - A global health project created to meet the burgeoning need for family planning, reproductive health, child survival, and HIV/AIDs information and services in developing countries.
- Notre Dame Global Health Initiative (AID) - A directory of relevant links to helpful agencies and organizations.
- Olive Index of Health Resources and the NHS - Directory of health resources, hospitals, trusts, charities and public information.
- PDA, Parenteral Drug Association - Association for pharmaceutical science and technology, provides scientific education, professional meetings, publications, membership benefits and features
- Project Hope - Active in the field of medical education and training, and in the development of effective and sustainable health care systems in low and middle income countries. Project HOPE's emphasis is on "helping people help themselves."
- Provident Medical Institute - A nonprofit educational organization founded by Dr. Michael Jacobson providing Biblical health and medicine information to church, family, and healthcare leaders via seminars, newsletters, books and tapes, and web site. Seminar information, contact information, history of the organization.
- Royal Society of Medicine - Membership details and forthcoming educational events for health care professionals. Exchange of ideas and information plus an extensive library catalogue. Bookings taken for conference facilities.
- Society for Medical and Biological Engineering - Professional organization for biomedical engineering; technical meetings and newsletters.
- Society for Pediatric Pathology - A worldwide professional organization whose goal is to foster research, education, and practice as they pertain to pediatric pathology, and to provide a forum for discourse among its members.
- Society of Primary Care Policy Fellows - Multi-disciplinary community of scholars who are committed to affecting primary care policy, education, research, and service at the local, state, national, and international levels. Membership informations, mission, contact information.
- Society of Vascular Technology - The only professional organization completely dedicated to the advancement of noninvasive vascular technology in the diagnosis of vascular disease.
- The Military Health System - The Official Web Presence of the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (Health Affairs) and the TRICARE Management Activity.
- The Royal Society for the Promotion of Health - Founded in 1876 with the aim of promoting the continuous improvement in human health through education, communication, and the encouragement of scientific research.
- Thermophysiology International Resource Center - Surveys the entire field of Thermal Physiology and fosters all its activities (including those outside of the purely medical sphere) world-wide.
- World Health Organization - Publication catalog, media resources, health articles, and current health news. List of upcoming health events, conferences, and summits. English, Spanish, and French.