- 4runners - Running shoes, magazines, road race information, track and field sites, and running clubs. Information for runners throughout the web.
- American Running Association - A nonprofit organization dedicated to educating and supporting runners. Provides useful suggestions and resources.
- Canuck Runner - Provides a listing of races in the United States and Canada, training information, related links and injury prevention tips.
- Dead Runners Society - A discussion group about running. The group is informal and social and they all try to encourage each other in their running programs. They talk about everything related to running, from meditation to marathons.
- Iskip.com - Club of people who like to skip, and which organizes skips to benefit charities. Site profiles the movement founder and key figures, local skipping activities, and benefits of skipping.
- MensRacing.com - Focuses on men's elite distance running. Features photos, news, results, interviews, message boards, and links.
- Momentum Sports - Provides online running training for all distances from sprinters to marathon runners. Also give information on weights, circuits, stretching, nutrition, recommended venues for training and racing, books.
- Realrunner.com - Everything about running: training, races, starting out, clubs, women's running, health, chat, tips, marathons, 10Ks, and half marathons.
- Run the Distance - Created by runners for runners. A full-service running website for information, advice, tips, and running and jogging gear and merchandise.
- Run Walk Jog.com - Running and event calendars and results. Free event listing, free results listing and free online registration. 4 year training log.
- Run-Down - Extensive running links, free monthly contests with numerous prizes, training information, injury prevention tips, discussion forums, results and events, training partner locator, and discussion forum.
- RunnersWeb.co.uk - Dedicated to running in the UK, including club directory, training diaries, advice, pace calculators, book reviews and message boards.
- Running and Racing - For long distance and semi long distance runners, coaches and athletism clubs.
- Running Online - A guide to running related web sites, high school and college programs, training articles, a college recruiting database, and runners log.
- Running Page - Product reviews, running information, discussions.
- Running Past - Dedicated to the history of running and running memorabila. Offers articles about running events and presents autographed items, posters, and collectibles for purchase.
- Running the Planet - From Antarctica to Zimbabwe, the site offers descriptions of where to run and walk in the cities of the whole world, as told by the locals. Helpful for travelers, trip planners and travel agents.
- Running USA - The official Running USA and USATF Distance Running Site. Offers events calendar, media center, results, rankings and records, administration and links.
- Running with Active.com - A runner's source for running, training information, racing tips, and race registration. From 5k races to marathons, one of the largest running and fitness resource on the web.
- Running.com - Offers a full range of information, advice, and links for running and jogging information.
- Running/Jogging from About.com - Guide offers regular features, forums and chat as well as nearly 500 tested links to training tips, running gear, hashing, trail running, youth, masters, for the ladies, and ultra running.
- Sport Gestion Aventure - A site about running and marathon with training program. How to get better health in practice of sport. Users' opinion about adventure and raid.
- Suite101.com - Running - Running information, running tips, personal stories by runners, online discussion area.
- The Runner's Schedule - The runners guide to road racing. Race calendar, race results from runningnetwork.com, list of event and timing companies, clubs, and running links.
- The Running Log - Allows the user to record, review and analyze running, biking, and swimming workouts. Requires a free membership.
- Time-to-Run - Articles from nutritionists, physiotherapists, coaches, sports doctors, exercise physiologists, massage therapists and a calendar of events around the world.
- United States Corporate Athletics Association - Regional and national running events, with news items, past results, pictures, officer listing and contacts.
- USATF Road Running Information Center - News, records, measurement, running circuits.
- Warmdown.com - An online community for competitive runners to meet, record training and race results, discuss, measure-up performances, and improve. Live coaching, health advice, message boards, a comprehensive log, and a PR database.
- Whatarun.com Running Community - Interactive running community with a chat room, message forums and related links.
- Wheretorun.com - Allows to find and rate places to run anywhere in the world and to list the favorite places to run.
- World Runners - An organization of runners committed to the advancement of health, prosperity, and peace with events listing, membership details, race results and charity participation.