- Adi's Games - Contains games for all kinds, from quizzes to action to sports.
- Animation Grove - Features stories, games, downloads, word searches, and puzzles. Includes section for very young children.
- Billy Bear's Playground - Includes online and downloadable games, printable activities, interactive story books, themed wallpaper, screen savers, animated icons, clipart, and crafts.
- Children's Games from Around the World - Around the world, children have one thing in common. They love to play games. Discover how kids from Venezuela, Mexico, Korea, China, Germany, and many other countries play different versions of the same traditional games.
- Drew's Animals - Includes mini feature on creation, dinosaur hunt, printable coloring pages, tic tac toe, math matching, online paper doll, crosswords, find words and other challenging games.
- Felix's Games - Offers educational activities, puzzles, and downloadable games.
- Fun and Games - Resource for all those looking for ideas, puzzles, activities, and games for children or youth. Includes a gaming directory.
- Fun Match Memory Game - Test your memory with this great game. Features four difficulty levels and ten themes to choose from.
- Fun-Attic Great Game List - Contains instructions on how to play many popular and unique games.
- Funschool - Educational games sorted by school grade. Play online, download, or print out games.
- Games from Athropolis - Provides crossword and jigsaw puzzles, an archaeology game, and snowball entertainment.
- Games Kids Play - Descriptions and rules for dozens of traditional children's games, including indoor and outdoor activities, playground games, and jump rope rhymes.
- How Do You Hang Out? - Download games to play. Features some gross facts and contests as well.
- Joe the Dragon's Lair - Travel virtually to the educational games and puzzles in Joe's lair. Includes math quizzes and word puzzles. Some content requires Flash plug-in.
- Kids-4-Him - Includes Bible games, trivia, and memory verses.
- KidsCom - An educational and entertaining playground for kids 4 to 12. Games, monitored chat, and Key Pals.
- Kidz Corner - Venture into the game zone, find a good laugh on a jokes page, or get confused over some tricky riddles.
- Kidz Korner - Games, puzzles, cyberpets, cards, jokes, and coloring pages.
- Lycoszone for Kids - Lots of games, homework help and a kids reference section.
- MaMaMedia.com - Create cartoons, play challenging games, make wacky creatures, paint digital pictures, design and send animated cards. Discover by doing and create while clicking at this safe and surprising website.
- Milkzone - Explore through the brain, stomach, heart, mouth, and spine to find out cool stuff about dairy products.
- Moove - The website of a favorite milk drink of the children in Australia offers online games and prizes.
- MysteryNet's Kids Mysteries - Solve fun and challenging mysteries, learn a magic trick, and enter a mystery writing contest.
- Neopian Secrets - Hints, guides, questions and answers, and links are some of the great things you will find here.
- Pop-Tarts - Thousands of original questions, this site engages the "studio audience" in nostalgic interactive entertainment.
- PrimaryGames.com - Free educational games for elementary school students. Also offers interactive story books, musical postcards, coloring pages, and stationery.
- Printable Games and Activities by iGrandparents - Printable coloring pages, mazes, dot-to-dots, and word searches.
- Ramblin' Road Trip - Rev up your engines. Visit faraway lands and make new friends in these animated games and online stories from Golden Books.
- Syvum Family Fun Zone - Educational site offers brain teasers, interactive quizzes, stories, and proverbs for the entire family.
- The Kidz Page - Cool games, puzzles, music, postcards, coloring pages, cyberpets, clipart, and projects for home.
- The Trivia Portal - Enter trivia contests, join the fun trivia community, challenge other players, laugh at jokes, send web cards, meet new penpals, enjoy online games, or read daily comic strips.
- The Wacky Shack - Fun games, puzzles, quizzes, and wack attack jokes.
- Tonythetiger.com - Team Tiger - Team Tiger includes tiger tracker journal, megabyte mysteries and secret assignments.
- TooTooLand - Contains Flash games, a coloring book, and music recording.
- Totally Wic-Kid - Games, puzzles, and creative interactive fun for cool kids who like to travel by airplane.
- Toy Theater - Includes games, puzzles, and interactive activities. Requires Flash plug-in.
- Trivia Planet - Offers fun facts, quizzes, magic tricks, brainteasers, quotations, puzzles, jokes, trivia, crafts, and science projects.
- TrollTrick.com - A troll magic trick for tons of troll fun. Requires sound system to follow instructions.
- Wicked4kids - Features games, jokes and riddles, puzzles, quizzes, recipes and crafts. Some pages require Java.
- Wild Wicked Winifred - Join in the adventures of Wild Wicked Winifred and her crew hunting for buried treasure and playing tricks on the villians who want her secret recipe for Pirate Plum Duff.
- Will's World Arcade - Provides gaming information, cheats, and codes. Features include a guestbook and chat room.
- WorldVillage Kidz - Online games, postcards, puzzles, girls and boys picks, screensavers, and clipart offered.
- ZanyFun.com - Offers cool and zany games, stories, trivia, poems, online polls, and clipart. Requires Macromedia Flash.
- Zeeks.com - Games, multimedia projects, meta-search, personal calendar and bulletin boards, all for kids.