Home / Sports / Sled Dog Racing
- ABAKAN Samoyeds - Breeding and training Samoyed sled dogs since 1971
- AIM Italian musher association - Official site of the Italian musher association, member of ESDRA and IFSS; features race calendar, results, and contacts.
- Alaskan Malamute Club of Great Britain - Information, occasional working rallies, and open shows.
- Alaskan Malamute Sled Dog - Information about sports, training equipment, and sled dog racing. Available in English, Polish, and Danish.
- Allegro Siberian's Mushing Skijoriing Info - Information and links for mushing, skijoring, sleddog races, and rescue work. With links to winter recreation with Siberian Huskies.
- AS Sleddog Cremona - Official site of Sleddog Cremona Association, photo, news, and race calendars.
- British Siberian Husky Racing Association - Calendar and results, plus links to loads of husky related sites
- Can-AM Crown - Long Distance, Maine, USA
- Dog Sled Races Headed Our Way - Article on Montana's top sled dog race, The Race to the Sky.
- Dog Sled Racing - Ontario - Live The Dream! Would you like to experience the excitement of entering a real dog sled race? If you can set aside 7 days from your busy schedule Raven's Watch Dog Sled Tours can help.
- Dog Sledding at Hiker Central - Well sorted dog sledding resources.
- Dogsled.com - An Alaska based company focused on the coverage of dog sledding events such as the Iditarod, skijouring, mushers. Video and audio coverage of many major sled dog events.
- Fairbanks Junior Dog Mushers' Association - A junior mushing club located in Fairbanks, Alaska that holds races and other events for Junior Mushers during the winter.
- Grand Portage Passage - Official site of the annual sled dog races held by the Grand Portage Band of Lake Superior Chippewa. They include a 100-mile, 8-dog middle-distance race and a 330-mile, 12-dog race.
- Great Lakes Sled Dog Association - Official site of the GLSDA with club information, race schedules, race results, a juniors page, members' achievements and pictures.
- Iditarod Musher Juan Alcina - Follows daily activities of musher Juan Alcina as he gets ready for Iditarod 2001
- ISDRA Home Page - Official site of the International Sled Dog Racing Association
- Jason Nickle Sled Dog Racing - Ranked in the Top 10 in the World, Jason Nickle has racing dogs and puppies for sale. He also makes fast, quality sleds.
- Jeff King-Three Time Iditarod Champiion - King's competitiveness has helped him carve out an enviable record in distance dog mushing. Get twice daily updates and weather conditions of "The Last Great Race".
- John Beargrease Sled Dog Marathon - Annual event in which teams with up to 14 dogs race up Lake Superior's North Shore in northeastern Minnesota. Two races: a mid-distance, and a 400-mile marathon. Held in early February.
- Kearney Dog Sled Derby - Information on Kearney's annual dog sled derby and winterfest. Including rules, schedule, race maps, etc.
- Marmora Snofest and Sled Dog Races - A site dedicated to the Marmora Sled Dog Races
- Mikrotime Sled-Dog Results 1995-1999 - Results for British sled dog events.
- Minden Techni-Cal Challenge - Sprint races. Ontario, Canada.
- Muktuk Kennels & Sled Dog Tours - An introduction to racing world of Frank Turner and Muktuk Kennels. Frank is the only musher to have entered the Quest every year since its inception in 1984. Race information, maps, trail notes and results. Also information on wilderness tours with Frank and his Alaskan huskies, and our summer activities.
- Mush With P.R.I.D.E. - P.R.I.D.E. stands for "Providing Responsible Information on a Dog's Environment." Mush with P.R.I.D.E. supports the responsible care and humane treatment of all dogs and is dedicated to enhancing the care and treatment of sled dogs in their traditional and modern uses.
- Mushing Boot Camp - 3-day intensive clinic training sled dogs. Also a 1-day pull training clinic. Taught by two experienced mushers and dog trainers. What to bring, typical schedule, profiles of the instructors, testimonials, registration.
- Mushing Online - Home page for Mushing Magazine, a bi-monthly publication that features articles on dog training and care, as well as tips for the mushers themselves on how to prepare for not only races but for, say, the unexpected blizzard. There are several archived articles available on-line, plus info needed to backorder issues and merchandise.
- Nordiclight Alaskan Malamutes - Breeders of purebred Alaskan Malamutes.
- Ontario Federation Of Sleddog Sports - Provides a forum for the exchange of information and ideas that promote sleddog sports in Ontario, Canada.
- Origin of the Aurora Borealis - Written in the style of a Native American origin myth, this story nicely deals with the death of a beloved sled dog, linking their passing to the gaining a "silver harness" and racing in the skies as part of the Northern Lights, or Aurora Borealis; while not directly sports related, deals with an important element of dog sports, the inevitable death of a canine companion
- Race to the Sky - Long-distance race, the top mushing event in Montana, USA.
- Racing Sled Dog Kennel - Sled dog racing in middle Europe and Scandinavia and offers Siberian Husky and Alaskan Husky breeding. Site is in English and German.
- Retired Sled Dogs - Here is a place to find retired sled dogs, or submit one that you will be reitiring. Recreational mushers, create your team here!
- Seppala Sleddogs - Site contains pictures and pedigrees of Robert Frazier's pure Seppala sleddog kennel.
- Sibenah Siberian Huskies /Sled-dogs - Loving, Importing & Selectively Breeding and Racing in NSW Australia
- Sled Dogs and Mushers - The Crooked Creek Observer uses musher interviews and photos to detail the love the mushers feel toward both their dogs and the sport. Details sport's beginnings and growth as well as the not-so-positive sides.
- Sleddog WebRing - For sleddog fanciers. Excusively for sites for people who enjoy mushing their dogs with Sleds, or wheeled rigs. Pages may also just contain information, equipment, or supplies for sledding.
- Snow Motion Winter Dog Sports Club of Manitoba - Club for skijorers, kick sledders and recreational dog sledders which goes on weekly group runs in the Winnipeg area, and encourages members to race in the Festival du Voyageur each February.
- Stephen R. Lee's Home Page - A multitude of information and links, ranging from Lee's own experiences sledding in New Mexico to the basics of training and caring for dogs.
- The Copper Basin 300 Sled Dog Race - Based in Glennallen, Alaska, the Copper Basin 300 is one of the toughest qualifying races mushers can run in preparation for the Iditarod.
- The Longest Sled Dog Race in Europe - 1000 km Non Stop Running through the Arctic Winter. The northernmost Sled Dog Racing Area in the World. Under North Cape Norway Start: Second saturday in March. Qualifying Event for the Iditarod
- The Village of Mushers - News and information about this sport. Races, updates, clothes, equipment, sleds, dogs, kennels, pictures, wallpapers, programmes.
- Two Siberian Husky sled dogs in Denmark - Although on the surface this site is simply about two Siberian Husky sled dogs in Denmark - and their Siberian Huskly family and friends - it's a great source of information and links. These range from the obvious, sled dogs in Denmark, to FAQs on huskies and information specific to the two title dogs.
- Yukon Quest - 1,000 mile dog sled race run in February, named after the Yukon River.