Home / Society / Transgendered / Intersexed / Support Groups
- About Turner Syndrome (intersex support) - (Canada) The Turner's Syndrome Society of Canada, a non-profit charitable organization, was founded in 1981 by an individual with TS who wanted to share experiences and information. It provides support services for individuals with TS and their families and disseminates up-to-date medical information to families, physicians and the general public. (In French and English.)
- AIS Support Group - For people with AIS and related conditions and their families. Based in Australia, but all are welcome. Related news, facts, and information.
- AIS (Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome) Support Group - This site contains medical information about Androgen Insensitivity, support group contacts, newsletters and personal accounts of people with AIS
- Alliance of Genetic Support Groups - This is an organization devoted to promoting optimum health care for people suffering from genetic disorders. They're full of specific intersexed conditions like Klinefelter's Syndrome, and a page where you can search for related resources by condition.
- Arbeitsgruppe gegen Gewalt in der Paediatrie und Gynaecology - Workgroup against violence in pediatry and gynecology, collaborating with several active intersexed groups.
- Australian CAH support group - (CAH) Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia support group,family support, promote parents and childrens understanding of CAH.
- CAH Chatroom - This room is intended for visitors to the CAH Message Board to have an easy to access place to conduct a real-time chat with others.
- CAH late onset or non-classic - Message board for people with LOCAH.
- Community Connection: Anorchidism Support Group - A UK-based group founded in 1995 to support families/individuals affected by congenital or acquired absence of the testes in boys.
- Helping You to be POsitive about Hypogonadotrophic Hypogonadism - HYPOHH.net is the patient support organisation for sufferers of Kallmann's syndrome and other forms of hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism. Hypogonadism is characterised by a failure to go through puberty naturally and can affect people of any gender.
- Hermaphrodite Education & Listening Post - HELP is a support group for parents, family, friends and persons affected by Sex Differentiation Disorders. It is a source of medical information, literature and personal experiences. The goal is to connect persons affected by these disorders, to educate the public and medical profession, and to offer emotional support and understanding to those facing the decisions involved with these disorders.
- Hermaphrodites on the infobahn - The Intersex Society's own internet mailing list began operation at the end of November. Already those of us with a computer, a modem, and access to email are using it to trade valuable information about our lives, our pain, and our loves. An internet mailing list is a sort of email conference call. Anyone who is "on the list" can post an email message to the list, which causes it to be duplicated and sent to each of the other people on the list, usually within half a day. If you have access to email, write to the list administrator (a human, not a computer) at email@example.com to learn how to join.
- International Rare Disease Support Network (IRDSN) - IRDSN is dedicated to enhancing the lives of people affected by rare disorders by providing a network of international rare disease support eGroups for every disease and every country in the world.
- Intersex Society of North America - Includes contact information, medical information, a library, articles, newsletter, bibliography, store, faqs and writings about the intersexed condition.
- Intersex Support Group International - Includes email contact information, definitions, faq page, articles and manifesto.
- Peer Support for Intersexuals (formerly Hijra Nippon) - Japanese-language site for intersexed folks.
- Premature Ovarian Failure POF Support Group POF Support Group - This site provides support and information for women with Premature Ovarian Failure (POF). Endocrine disorder affecting women under 40, causes profound infertility and vasomotor symptoms. Often called Premature or Early Menopause. Includes a POF FAQ full of information, a Listserv, Chat Room, Message Board and answers to POF related questions.
- S-CA - A discussion and support group for adult men, who where born with "XXY" or variable (more commonly known as Klinefelter Syndrome), who are also homosexual or bisexual.
- Turner's Syndrome Society, Texas - Turner's Syndrome Society (Texas). Providing links and information about Turner's Syndrome. Definition and Synonyms, FAQ, TSS Societies (National, State, and Local), Associated Links, Newsgroup discussions, Conference Information
- United Kingdom Intersex Society - Includes contact information, writings by and about intersexed people, and medical recommendations.