- 174th Fighter Wing Alumni Association - Non profit organization for past members of the wing. Includes a members login to share photos, video and audio clips.
- A O Shack - The official club of the Association of Aviation Ordnancemen, a club for people who work or have worked with aviation ordnance in the US Navy, Marines, Air Force, and Army.
- Air America Association - By and for the employees of Air America, and those who have interest in Air America.
- Air Care Alliance - A non-profit organization maintaining lists of volunteers who perform public benefit flying.
- Airports Council International - The international association of the world's airports. ACI fosters cooperation among its member airports and with other partners in world aviation, including governmental, airline and aircraft manufacturing organizations.
- Airports Council International/North America - North American association representing airport owners and operators.
- Airship Heritage Trust - A charitable organization currently based at Old Warden, Bedfordshire, England. It owns and looks after the national heritage archive and collection of airship artifacts, and photographs relating to the British Airship Program.
- Alaska Airmen's Association - Dedicated to preserving and promoting aviation in the "Last Frontier".
- American Association of Airport Executives - Trade association represents airport operator executives.
- Army Air Forces Historical Association - Formed in 1993, based in northern New Jersey, a historical and educational non-profit organization. The association participates in air shows, historical retrospect's, educational programs and seminars providing static displays of World War II Army Air Forces memorabilia.
- Aviation Association of New Hampshire - An Association of aviators that live, or fly, in New Hampshire.
- Berry Field Composite Squadron - Located in Nashville, Tennessee. Learn all about the CAP, the squadron's history, latest news and events, and listing of staff and cadets.
- California Pilots Association - Public benefit corporation formed to save California's airfields. Information on office bearers, member organizations and business partners.
- Cuban American Pilot's Association - Non-profit organization formed to fly search and rescue missions over the Straits of Florida. Provides details of current programs, history and photo gallery.
- DCPilots-L - Email discussion group, airport photo directory, calendar and practical links for general aviation in the greater Washington DC Region.
- Duke of Brabant Air Force - Aviation enthusiasts' association with a particular interest in historical aircraft.
- General Aviation Awareness Council - Explaining, promoting and protecting general aviation in the UK.
- I Fly America Online - Comprehensive aviation association for flyers and enthusiasts providing information on safety, destinations, air shows.
- International Air Transport Association - Includes Australia, Guam, Micronesia and French Overseas Territories. IATA in Australia provides BSP, CASS, travel agency ID cards, and agency accreditation services.
- International Wheelchair Aviators - A worldwide organization of disabled and able bodied pilots promoting aviation amongst disabled people. Details of fly-ins, newsletter and membership.
- Malibu Mirage Owners and Pilots Association - Represents Malibu, Mirage, Meridian and Jetprop owners world wide.
- National Association of Flight Instructors - Association providing information for flight instructors. Provides listings of instructors.
- National Sundowners - Organization of former stewardesses and flight attendants of National Airlines. This site includes the airline's history from 1934 through 1980.
- North Dakota Pilots Association - Promoting aviation in the Rough Rider State and the Northern Plains. NDPA is a member of the North Dakota Aviation Council. Events, links & classifieds.
- OV-10 Bronco Association - The Association's (a Texas non-profit corporation) goals are to preserve the history of the aircraft and the people associated with it.
- Partners at Solberg - Non-profit organization informs residents how general aviation benefits the community. News, event schedules, membership details and FAQs.
- Popular Flying Association - Bristol Strut - This group actively promotes sport aviation of all kinds, and encourages home-building and group ownership to keep recreational flying affordable. Includes a monthly newsletter.
- Recreational Aircraft Association - A non-profit Canadian organization which promotes recreational aviation by offering its members information and support for construction, restoration and flying of light aircraft safely.
- Solent Aviation Society - Providing an aviation magazine for aviation enthusiasts. News, events, photograph gallery, jokes, items for sale, and contact details.
- Sport Aircraft Association New Zealand Inc - A non-profit organization devoted to promoting and assisting the private aircraft builder and flier in New Zealand. Provides list of local chapters, dates of events and a trading section.
- Sport Aviation Association - Forum, magazine, archive, history, links to member pages, aircraft, products, government, newsletters, museums, publications, air shows and fly ins.
- Stephen M. Price Foundation - Provides scholarships in the areas of flight training and aviation maintenance and repair; details on programs, news and the board of directors.
- The Airship Association - Established in 1971, it is the only world-wide body catering solely to people interested in powered lighter-than-air aviation.
- The British Aerobatic Association - Governing body and organizer of aerobatic competitions in the UK. Provides detail of membership, events, contests and procedures for power and glider aerobatic pilots and judges.
- United States Ultralight Association - Provides information on membership, rules and regulations, record attempts and safety and training.
- Wisconsin Aviation Hall of Fame - Non profit organization preserving the aviation history of Winconsin state. Includes news, aviator profiles, and membership details.