- Free Speech Internet Television - Forums and links related to a variety of issues. You can also watch videos and listen to recordings via the Net here.
- IGC - Institute for Global Communications - Nonprofit, provides alternative sources of information, and comprehensive Internet services for progressive individuals and organizations.
- Moving Ideas - News and resources from the Policy Action Network, a group of progressive-left policy research and advocacy organizations. Includes current reports from member groups, articles by subject, and link library.
- National Issues.com - Non-partisan research web site that presents summary information and opposing viewpoints on major national issues.
- Public Education Network - Collection of data, statistics, and quotes on national and international problems, including those in education, ecology, health, employment, criminal justice, and national defense.
- Society & Values Legal Issues - About.com - Analyses and links on disabilities, abortion, adoption, privacy, domestic violence, surrogate parenting, gambling, medical marijuana.
- Speakout.com: Issues - Library of online information and links related to (mostly U.S.) public policy issues. Formerly Policy.com.
- The Humanitarian Interest Links Site (HILS) - Portal for professionals, volunteers, and others interested in humanitarian issues, with a focus on development and peace studies.
- Town Hall: Issues Library - Articles, links, and news about the gamut of social and public policy issues, from a conservative view.
- Vote.com - A fully interactive site designed to give users a voice on important public issues and other topics. When visitors vote on a topic listed on the site, an immediate e-mail is sent to significant decision makers like congressional representatives, senators, and the president telling them how you feel.
- WebActive - Weekly updated site offering progressive activists an up-to-date resource. News from Democracy Now, Pacifica, etc. Also has a WebActive Directory.