- Adaptive Technology and Universal Design - Provides examples, discussion and resources that explore how accessibility improves designs for everybody.
- Ask Tog - Human interface evangelism and practical design advice from Bruce Tognazzini, with reader responses.
- Color Test - Results of a survey and experimentation, by Dr. Lauren Scharff and Alyson Hill.
- Computer Gripes - This site is devoted to problems experienced with computer products.
- Computer Vision Syndrome - Information about CVS including causes and remedies.
- Cyber Behaviour Research Center - Articles, white papers and resources on HCI from CIO magazine. Includes research on other web related topics.
- Don Norman - Author of The Design of Everyday Things, list of books and articles in human-centered design.
- Electronic Performance Support Systems - Information, articles, development tools, design gallery, books and links about designing and developing performance software.
- EServer Technical Communication Library - Comprehensive site offering links to articles, academic programs, journals, professional organizations and materials of importance to user interface design and other aspects related to technical communication.
- Euclide - Enhanced human machine interface for on-vehicle integrated driving support system.
- For Better Software - Different articles in the HCI field, by Sedelnikov Andrei.
- Graphical Interfaces to Support Information Search - An annotated bibliography of graphical interfaces to information retrieval systems, including 2D and 3D visualizations of query results.
- HCI Bibliography - A list of publications and resources on human-computer interaction.
- HCI Index - Mailing list, books, publications, conferences, interest groups, organizations and links.
- HowStuffWorks - Illustrated article shows a ubiquitous networking system that allows your program applications to follow you wherever you go.
- Human-Computer Interaction Resource Network - Papers, tutorial, books, events, discussion list, links and job opportunities.
- Human-Computer Interaction Resources on the Net - A collection of information covering documents, researchers and practitioners, organizations and companies, databases and search engines. By Mikael Ericsson.
- Hyun-ho Kim - Articles and papers on digital TV, brief history, glossary, list of books, information on cognitive modeling and science.
- Interaction and Information Design Resources - Books, articles, conferences, examples about interface design, information design, interaction design, multimedia, visual design.
- Interaction Design Beyond HCI - A companion website for the book, includes case studies, interactive educational tools, links, authors' comments and teaching materials for each chapter.
- Kessu Project - A co-operative Tekes-project between Department of Information Processing Science in University of Oulu and Helsinki University of Technology. Includes publications and links.
- Knowledge Tracking - Markov-based remote analysis of sequential symbolic data and cognitive structures.
- Man Machine Interface - The study of communication between machines and humans, gain knowledge of what kinds of usability problems to be aware of in the design process how to test the quality of a particular user interface, and how to improve it. By A. Fog, Copenhagen Engineering College.
- Matt Jones - News, publications and articles on emerging ubiquitous technologies.
- Microsoft Agent - A set of software services that supports the presentation of software agents as interactive personalities within the Microsoft Windows interface. Conversational interfaces, software agents, and interactive characters.
- More Time People Spend Using the Internet - Results of the Stanford Institute for the Quantitative Study of Society study on social impact of computer use.
- Planning-Based Control of Interface Animation - A Microsoft research paper on user interface management system and animation.
- TaskZ - User-centered technology books, articles and links.
- The Delta Method - Describes a method that is to be used for building varying interfaces on the basis of the users' needs.
- The Digital Car - Conversational interface between people and automobiles using natural language for onboard and offboard systems.
- The Shared Meanings Design Framework - Dedicated to promoting the design of semiologically valid website content through the development of the Shared Meanings Design Framework (SMDF).
- UI Design Webzine - Articles on interaction designers, book reviews, editorial and interviews.
- Usability and Beyond - Authors, books, quotes and links.
- Usability News - Information in usability and human-computer interaction.
- User Interface Designs - Discussion of UI and interaction design. Design examples, forums, and list of related readings.
- User Interface Engineering - Getting development teams the information they need to make design decisions.
- User Interface Programming - Articles, books, source code and links about user interface programming under Microsoft Windows.
- What You See Is What You Deserve - A column from the BSD Unix "Daemon News" e-zine about how GUIs are not always the way to go.
- Nooface - Articles, news and discussion on next-generation user interfaces.
- Useit - Jakob Nielsen's alertbox, reports and books on usable information technologies.