- Ask the Experts - Answers to physics questions at Scientific American.
- Eric Weisstein's Treasure Trove of Physics - Online encyclopedia of physics terms and formulas. Full searchable, and also browsable alphabetically and by topic. Part of Eric's Treasure Troves of Science.
- Physics and Astronomy Classification Scheme (PACS) - Hierarchical numbering scheme, developed by the American Institute of Physics, used to identify fields and sub-fields of physics.
- Physics Central - Find out how physics is part of your world. We answer your questions on how things work and keep you informed with daily updates on physics in the news. We describe the latest research and the people who are doing it and show you physics in action.
- Physics Central - A page on modern physics, such as quantum mechanics and black holes, and some mathematics.
- Physics on MathPages - Articles, leaning towards a mathematical description, on a wide range of topics in physics.
- Physics Today - The flagship publication of the American Institute of Physics (AIP), and has been published monthly for more than 50 years. Provides authoritative feature articles, news stories, analyses, book and product reviews, a searchable job database, and obituaries.
- Physics Web - News, information, online products and services from the UK Institute of Physics.
- PhysLINK - Links to physics departments, physical societies, journals, job information, and other physics related information.
- PhysNet The Physics Departments and Documents Network - serves information from worldwide all Physics Departments and Institutes: departmental information, locally stored documents, authoring tools, free access journals, jobs, conferences, education material
- Quandimensional - Ezine covering topics such as quantum physics, reality, light, dimension visualization, and chaos. Shockwave audio and animation.
- The Internet Pilot to Physics - Links to physics resources online and announcement services for physics related jobs and conferences. One of the most visited science sites on the Internet.
- The Net Advance of Physics - MIT resource providing discussions at various levels of sophistication that cover all areas of physics.
- The Physical World - Answers to simple physics questions, from New Scientist.
- Usenet Physics FAQ - sci.physics frequently asked questions with answers.
- What you want to know about Physics - This site summarized in simple language, that is, without advanced mathematics, the foundations of Physics for future students of Physics and people who were looking for information relating to their own activities. The index of all subsections gives direct access to selected topics.
- Ximensions - Physics Resource - A collection of articles and a flash archive on physics.