Home / Arts / Radio / Industry
- Business/ Arts and Entertainment/ Equipment/ Audio@ (291)
- Business/ Arts and Entertainment/ Equipment/ Broadcast@ (83)
- Arts/ Radio/ Resources/ Guides@ (57)
- About Radio - About.com guide to the radio industry, including hosts, shows, stations, and the latest news.
- Academy of Radio and Television Broadcasting - Broadcast training for radio and television.
- Aircheck Review - A fee-based service for radio personalities, program directors and operations managers to provide evaluation and feedback about shows and airchecks.
- Airchecks Online - Post your radio aircheck online.
- All Access Music Group - An online daily source of news, new music, artist information, radio programming tips, show prep, and related music and radio links.
- Alyx Antenna Guide - Shortwave broadcast antenna information, antenna articles and links to manufacturers.
- American Broadcasting School - Campuses in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, and Arlington, offering radio training, practice student Webcasts, and student-produced streaming entertainment.
- Americans for Radio Diversity - News, information and resources from advocacy organization favoring broader public participation in radio and low-power radio broadcasting, and opposed to industry consolidation.
- AMT - Specialist radio consultancy and media training company operating in Australia.
- Audio Follow - Offers radio broadcast automation systems for stations.
- Audio Graphics - Services for radio advertisers, radio advertising sales and advertising agencies, using the Internet to support broadcast advertisements.
- Bay Country - Quality used radio broadcast equipment.
- BNetRadio - An Internet-only pop rock format station targeted at the professional broadcast industry.
- Bob Harper & Co. - Broadcast research and consulting.
- Broadcast Marketing Group - Internet Marketing designed to interact with listsners to drive radio ratings.
- Broadcast Net - A coalition of professional broadcast industry equipment manufacturers, distributors and related services providers.
- ByrnesMedia - Assists radio stations to attract and retain listeners, coach on-air and programming staff to be more successful, and build listener loyalty.
- Canadian Broadcast Directory - Gives links to Canadian radio and TV station web pages, broadcast engineering companies, other engineering sites and equipment suppliers.
- Canadian Radio Message Board - For Canadian broadcast professionals; information about show prep, tips, valuable links and resources.
- Fixtronix - Broadcast maintenance specialists based in Ireland.
- fmjock.com - Offers free Internet services and a radio portal to resources for presenters and people wanting to get into radio. Includes links to show prep, directories and other resources.
- Fox Interactive Consultants - A web design and online consulting company for radio stations.
- Funny Firm - Topical comedy, jokes, celebrity phone numbers, and show prep for radio personalities, writers, and anyone looking for a few laughs. Updated five times a week.
- Great Lakes School of Broadcasting - The world's first and only professional on-line radio broadcasting school. Learn at your own pace in the comfort of your own home.
- Gulf Region Broadcasting - Message boards for radio pros in the US gulf states. Meet, greet, and exchange ideas.
- HI-Q Broadcast - Provides broadcast industry technical services; specializes in non-broadcast radio, studio maintenance, installations, and the manufacture of broadcast vehicles and equipment.
- Hispanic Broadcasting Corporation - Provides information about this 45 station, 13 radio market, broadcasting organization, with links to stations, employment news and organizational information.
- J.M. Stitt and Associates, Inc. - Offers engineering services to broadcasters, including facility design and installation, consulting, contract engineering, and tower site development and management.
- Ken R - A full range of contemporary radio IDs and commercials, plus re-sings of the original PAMS classic jingles.
- KK Broadcast Engineering - provides broadcast engineering services in mid-Tennessee and north Alabama; includes transmitter site, studio site and contract engineering services, maintenance and construction.
- Krud Radio - An in-your-face look at the inside workings of commercial radio in the United States.
- MBC Consulting - Providing services to commercial and non-commercial LPFM, and full power users, engineering studies, frequency searches and other services.
- Median Strip - New Zealand's radio and recording magazine.
- MediaTracks - Producer of syndicated radio public affairs programming, and a leader in radio and audio services for the public relations industry.
- Mediatron.com - Offers radio broadcast automation systems for stations and Internet broadcasting
- MegaPrep - Daily prep service, with a nationwide network of top radio personalities sharing their best ideas.
- Morning Blend Syndicated Morning Show - A 2-person syndicated radio morning show for stations with computer automation systems, delivered daily and automatically to the studio.
- MusicMaster - Maintain your music inventory and schedule playlists.
- New Radio Star - Radio news and online trade magazine for the radio record business.
- North East RadioWatch - News of radio industry in the northeast US, including The Boston Radio Archives.
- On The Job Training in Radio, Film, and Recording - A non-profit service pairing students with industry professionals to provide mentoring in radio-tv, recording engineering and film production.
- Ozmon Media - Radio air personality development, customized and by seminars.
- Phone Topics - More than 800 questions, in 72 categories.
- Radio & Records - Weekly newspaper providing the radio and recording industries with the very latest in news, sales, marketing innovations, and airplay data.
- Radio Connection - A training network of over 15,000 industry members who own and operate major recording studios, record companies, radio and TV stations.
- Radio Edge - An online community for radio professionals.
- Radio Jobhunting Links and Showprep - A collection of links to radio jobs, opportunities, gigs, and free radio showprep.
- Radio Station Services - Helping radio stations to reach audiences with premiums and underwriting.
- Radio Trash - A humorous look at Texas radio.
- Radio-Inter - Web links for the radio industry professional.
- Radio2000 Software - The Digital Juke Box - Offers radio broadcast automation systems for stations and Internet broadcasting and also software for mobile DJ operations.
- RadioEarth - Large directory of links, including industry news and show preparation resources.
- RadioMundo - Information and news in the world of Latin radio.
- RadioSurfer - Broadcasting news, rumors, jobs, downloads, bulletin board, polls, and chat.
- Shortwave Transmitter Air-Time - TDP offers a large pool of broadcasters located around the world and gives information for arranging, buying and renting short wave transmitter air time in all parts of the globe.
- Silver Microphone Awards - National creative awards competition for radio commercials, audio programs, and radio-related Web sites.
- Songpeople - Mechanism for a closed broadcast industry survey. Requires users to register and to respond to periodic music, TV and entertainment surveys, used to measure regional preferences.
- TDP - Shortwave Transmitter Airtime - TDP rents airtime on shortwave radio transmitters to a worldwide audience.
- The Complete Sheet - The total radio show preparation service, with news, jokes, top ten lists, phone starters, and much, much more.
- The National Association of Broadcasters - NAB - Serves radio and television broadcasters with representation on Capitol Hill along with serving the all electronic media industries with education and world-class conventions and expositons.
- The RadioSpy - The latest gossip from the world of radio.
- This is ILR - Historic look at the independent local radio stations in Southeast England. Includes commercial radio jingles, logos, and presenters.
- UK Radio - Industry news updated daily, plus station listings and the latest on digital and internet radio in the United Kingdom.
- Youngradio - Providing quality strategic advice to some of the world's greatest radio broadcasters.