- Acme Marketing - Targeting an audience for goods and services since 1990.
- AdCracker - An i-tool to create advertising and marketing concepts or campaigns. Useful components include sections about creating a brand, positioning a product, and human motivation; approaches to creativity; brainstorming; and generating ideas.
- Bluegrass Ltd. - Focus on clients' success and heightened brand awareness of products and services through implementation of complete promotional marketing plans.
- Boswell and Partners Marketing Services - Providing design and marketing services for a variety of industries including real estate, communications and health care.
- Caldwell VanRiper/MARC - Offers full service national public relations, advertising, Internet marketing and media planning.
- Customer Manufacturing Group - Information on applying manufacturing management principles to marketing and sales.
- Design Coefficient - English company focuses on product branding including design, packaging, with product development and marketing.
- Executive Marketing Consultants - A full-service marketing and advertising firm located in the greater Vancouver area, specializing in print communications and new media.
- Fortis - Multi-disciplined marketing communications agency for clients and brands.
- Gabbegroup - Offers corporate strategies, managing media relationships, and marketing corporate identity, services and products.
- GreenSky - A strategy, marketing, and development consultancy serving entertainment and corporate clients, founded by Sallie Merritt Green. Based in Los Angeles, California.
- Imago - Full-service firm offering corporate and product marketing and design communications.
- Joel Donin Marketing and Communications - Offers marketing, direct response and promotions in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Kraine and Associates - Full-service, integrated marketing communications firm focused on helping clients optimize their business-to-business and investor-related marketing efforts.
- Leahy and Associates, Inc. - A full-service firm offering strategy, business plan development, strategic planning, market research and tested marketing methods for technology entrepreneurs.
- Lieber Levett Koenig Farese Babcock - Specializing in strategic, consulting, creative, media and technical services.
- Made-to-Market - Multi-national marketing services organization offering strategic planning, market research, public relations, press campaigns, sales promotion, new media marketing, advertising, media planning, and training.
- Magellan House Marketing - Kent marketing consultancy with London experience offering advertising, design and Internet services.
- Marcus, Inc. - Creates integrated business to business marketing programs including positioning, PR, media, sales promotion, multimedia, web sites, support programs.
- Marketing Survival Kit - Articles reveal how to produce more cost-effective, profitable results from marketing campaigns. Available tools include public relations services, sales letter templates, sales training tapes, marketing books, newsletters, and magazines.
- MECO Marketing Services - A minority owned marketing agency located in New Orleans, Louisiana. Offers advertising, public relations, promotions and tourism.
- Mudra Communications - India marketing and communications agency.
- Parker Design Consultants - Offers targeted communications including advertising and brochures, direct mail, websites and newsletters.
- Quorum Marketing and Communications - An international marketing communications agency providing services including advertising, research, planning, strategy, branding, multimedia and web site development.
- Taylor-Made Enterprises - An agency specializing in public relations, ad design and placement, human resources training, and business development.
- The Elam Group - Marketing services in media, events, research and planning.
- The Hawthorne Agency - A full service marketing, public relations and web site solutions firm.
- TWI Press Marketing Resources - The classics from the old masters like Caples, Hopkins, Lasker and Ogilvy, as well as from the new masters like Galletti, Halbert, Serling, and Sun.