- 4to40 : Geography Articles - Offers activities and games, poetry, folktales, and stories.
- Ashley's Playground for Kids - Educational site that includes games, photos, songs, French, and animations.
- Bananaboo - Offers jokes, crosswords, coloring, stories, recipes, crafts, safety tips, pet names and other entertaining activities.
- Blackberry Creek - Kids' creativity community featuring work by kids: poetry, stories, comic strips and role playing games.
- BlackDog - Kids free on-line games, puzzles, mazes, screen savers, stories, postcards, and holiday fun.
- CBBC - Art - Interactive site tells about the personalities of artists, introduces their work and offers all sorts of interesting "Artyfacts."
- Chateau Meddybemps - You'll meet amusing characters, try some fun learning activities, read original stories, and encounter some pretty humorous ideas.
- Creative Art Space for Kids - Features children's art work from CASK, children's art exhibitions, and art classes.
- CyberRecess - Offers quick animation lessons, word games, science projects, math games, trivia quiz, and jokes.
- Fairy Godmother - Wishes and stories about how to make ordinary moments magical.
- Fun 'N' Learn - Allows visitors to submit art, poems, and stories. Highlights different pieces each week. Also includes online games and message board.
- Funology - Offers lots of fun, creative activities, games, jokes, and trivia.
- HaringKids.Com - Interactive activities designed to inspire a love of learning and art.
- Hey Kids! - Kids and Families page from the Art Institute of Chicago. Has a section for online games.
- Incredible Art Department - Includes art trivia and news, an overview of careers in art, and lesson ideas. Also accepts student art submissions.
- KidLit - Allows kids to share their original artwork and writings online.
- Kids Space - An educational learning site devoted to bringing out the creativity in kids of all ages around the world. Invites children to share their stories, pictures, and musical compositions.
- Kids Who Care - An international performing arts organization that provides training in theatre, dance, music, and art. Site includes information on classes, camps, and touring company.
- KidsPsych - Games and activities, offers a maze, online coloring and games, fun with shapes, I Spy, plus cute animations and sounds.
- Knowble - A fun and educational site featuring cartoons, contests, games, activities, and animated story books.
- Mama Lee - Explore many aspects of art through displays of art galleries, artists, crafts, and art terms as presented by Mama Lee and her animal friends.
- Mindzones.com - Searches for and rewards talent in the youth community of India. Site requires registration (free).
- Mississauga International Children's Festival - A four day festival of the Arts presenting the best in educational national and international performances for children.
- Monster Exchange Project - A project designed to encourage the development of reading and writing skills while integrating Internet technology into classroom curriculum. Classrooms from a variety schools worldwide are paired together; students in each split groups, which designs an original picture monster.
- Mount Spressmore - CYKE - Provides a playground for kids where they can find art galleries and submit works of art that will be added to the "Art Cave."
- National Gallery of Art NGAkids - Includes interactive discussions of paintings and sculpture in the National Gallery of Art, educational activities, and an animated musical story.
- Our Museum of Art History - Virtual museum created by a third grade class presents the art forms of six different cultures.
- Scribbles Kids Art Site - Offers monthly projects as well as chances to win art supplies.
- Telfair Artyfacts - Based on some of the works in the Telfair Museum of Art in Savannah, GA. Includes interactive activities for kids as well as and teacher's resources.
- Terri-Bear Caverns - Interactive site includes art studio, gallery for children, games, music, and holiday recipes.
- The Children's Film Unit - Provides children aged 10 -18 an opportunity to participate in professional film and video workshops. A registered educational charity.
- The White Boxer Chronicles - The photographic adventures of two real white boxers, Charles-Clyde and Mavis. Includes holiday fun, projects, coloring pages, calendar, and boxer cartoons.
- The Zinglers - Offers stories, music, color pages, and online activities.
- Young Filmmakers Academy - Film school for kids and teens offering film and video workshops in writing, directing, editing, acting, cinematography, and special effects.
- Young Naturalist Awards - Collection of the winning entries from the American Museum of Natural History's national art and writing awards program for 7th to 12th graders.