Home / Kids and Teens / School Time
- A-Levels UK - Provides comprehensive service to A-level students in the UK.
- ABC Learn Online - ABC's Education gateway for children and youth.
- ABC Teach - Includes dozens of free printable activities, research and report help, project and writing ideas, and diorama themes to print.
- Abiator's Interactive Index - Interactive educational activities cover most curriculum areas.
- AboutSchool.com - Online activities and printable worksheets for all age levels. Covers range of subjects.
- Activities for Online Learning for Kids - Includes activities, games, and quizzes related to a variety of subjects.
- American Sign Language/Signed English Lessons - Learn signs for communication with the hearing impaired. Lessons are arranged in units and are printable.
- Babloo - A portal for children 3-12. Includes interactive education, online games, fun and learning activities, puzzles, and an encyclopedia.
- BornThinker - Interactive multimedia learning and fun online games. Shockwave.
- Cadbury Learning Zone - As the focus for Cadbury education activity, this site aims to provide exciting and challenging materials for both school and home learning.
- CFHEA Kids - Features games, puzzles, book reviews, and upcoming events for homeschoolers.
- Classroom Clipart - Provides educational clipart to be used on projects and reports. Clipart categories include countries, dinosaurs, animals, space, and weather.
- College Prep Quiz - Interactive site tests knowledge of a variety of subjects.
- CollegePilot - On-line SAT test prep site. Requires registration.
- Cook With Lyle - Interactive games and educational activities to help kids improve math and reading skills. Requires Flash and Shockwave plug-ins.
- CuriousCanuck.com - Educational games, activities, and learning tools for elementary students and educators.
- Educating Jane - Includes information and links selected especially for girls.
- Education by Design Kids Activities - Online activities for kids including a Pokemon scrambler, math games, and a place to publish stories, jokes and poems.
- Education for Kids - Free drill games related to math, language, social studies, and science.
- Education Place - Free games, activities, and resources for students studying math, reading, social studies and science.
- Educational Scavenger Hunts - Provides links to scavenger hunt sites made by kids for kids.
- EduEdge - Informative activities and quizzes on a variety of subjects. For grades 3-6.
- Eeiren's Faerie Tales and Kyla's Alphabet - A collection of stories, lessons, and simple learning activities.
- Enchanted Learning - Site for K-3rd grade students includes both online and printable activities for all subject areas.
- EZSchool - Interactive tutorials, printable worksheets, and games.
- Farm Bureau Kids - Features agriculture related games, homework help, and resources.
- Footee.net - Combines fantasy football with math, English and science content in a series of arcade-style games and movies.
- FunSchool - More than 300 interactive games and activities for preschool through 6th grade with activities that range from matching numbers and shapes, geography, math and history.
- GCSE Answers - Tutorials, tips, and advice for meeting General Certificate of Secondary Education requirements in math, English, physics, and French.
- GCSE Guide - Provides resources for the English and math portions of the test.
- GCSE UK - Offers free resources for students including exam papers, revision tips, chat, and message boards.
- Getsmarter.org - Interactive site where students can compare their math and science achievement against others worldwide. Also provides learning opportunities with hints and links to tutorial web sites to help students improve.
- Global Access to Educational Sources - Categories of resources, research, and homework help designed for students of middle schools.
- High School Hub - Provides resources for high school students, college information, links to media, search engines, libraries, and high schools and their newspapers. Reference collection includes links to numerous reference sources as well as games and puzzles to enjoy on study breaks.
- iKnowthat.com - Offers web-based educational activities for kids ages 2-12. Activities include stickerbooks, simulation games, painting, math and phonics.
- Internet Public Library Youth Division - Fun and educational stuff to see and do. Play math games, take a tour around the world, experiment with science experiments, learn new jokes, or read some stories.
- Jiskha Homework Help - Articles, games, humor, and puzzles for many school areas, including art, computers, English, foreign languages, health, home economics, mathematics, music, physical education, science, social studies, and technology. Includes a forum.
- Just for Kids Only - Includes math, reading, and science sections, as well as activities for parents to do with toddlers and preschoolers.
- K12nation.net - This free communication platform allows everyone to stay informed and involved.
- Kbears.com - Interactive Flash website for young children includes educational activities as well as fun and games.
- Kidport Home Page - Provides interactive math, science, social studies and language arts activities for K-8th graders. Also includes teacher and parent pages. Requires Shockwave plug-in.
- Kids Ark - Join in pond dipping, art projects, and collecting fossils. Discover folklore and monsters or try to solve some fiendish puzzles.
- Kids Center at Light Span - Offers current events, homework help, games, and other educational activities.
- Kids Courier - An interactive site with news, games, reading, creative writing, educational resources, and lots of fun for kids.
- Kids Learning Network (KLN) - Site provides homework help on many subjects and other informative articles. Also includes a games and activities section [Flash required].
- KidsHub.org - A noncommercial portal to excellent free online learning activities for elementary and middle school students. Includes educational games, puzzles, and quizzes.
- KidZone - Includes animal facts, Egyptian Hieroglyphs, language arts, magic tricks, math, planets, preschool writing skills, and science experiments.
- Krista Franklin's Web Page - This site has different links to extraordinary projects for kids. Also, there are photos of my world traveling to let kids take a virtual tour around different countries.
- Learn with Zac - A new concept in learning for kids under 12. Topic areas include science, math, and games. Testing is included and results given.
- Learning Haven - A learning resource covering most subjects and helping with homework. Also provides some free courses and activities.
- Learning Kids Interactive - Free educational software games and experiments for kids K-12.
- Let's Study - Interactive exercises designed to help students prepare for GCSE examinations.
- Little Animals Activity Centre - Loads of games, stories and things to do - supports learning at home for children who are in their early years at school.
- Living Words - Contains information about the British Library's activities for schools and colleges, and online activities and resources using archive material from the Library's collections.
- Northumberland Teaching and Learning - Resources and activities for teachers and pupils covering most curriculum areas. Online activities for literacy, numeracy, design and technology, as well as information on creating school web sites.
- Online Learning Resource - Interactive resource for students in the UK. Subjects include English, Maths and French, covering key stages and GCSEs, with revision materials, tests and lesson plans.
- P.S.64's Library Links - Curriculum links for students and teachers.
- PinkMonkey.com - Large collection of literature notes, online textbooks, digital library, and other study resources.
- Pooh's Rainforest - Includes educational games, puzzles, coloring, theater, and holiday activities.
- Print and Learn for Kids - Print out a page from this site to learn or practice math concepts on paper.
- Quiz Hub - Offers interactive quizzes. Some content is free, but most requires payment to access. Flash player required.
- Research Process Helper - Offers a framework to help students work through a research project. Its goals are information literacy, information problem-solving, and the research process.
- Revision Central - Designed to help students prepare for GCSEs.
- Samhita Fun Space - Includes many activities and resources relating to math and science.
- SchoolHouse Printables - Free printable worksheets for young children.
- SmartKidZone - An interactive web based technology that connects school and home. It features specific areas for teachers, students and parents.
- Spark Island Learning Resources - Online learning adventures for primary-aged kids. Free trial registration.
- Student Tips - Helpful hints and links for students from grade school through high school. Categories include organizing for student success, homework resources, study skills, current events, summer activities, and college and scholarship searches.
- The Woodsy Exam Study Guide - Math and science resources for British students in years 9 and 10.
- Tips on Good Study Habits - Personal study tips that aim to help you score excellent results for your examinations.
- Top-children.com - Features online games, IQ test, general information about various topics, and stories.
- Wildcat Research Assistant - A categorized, annotated list of over 600 sites selected by a teacher-librarian to help students with Internet research.
- WonderKorner - Provides K-12 research and homework help, children's book reviews, author and illustrator information, young writer's tips, weekly articles, book giveaways, educational activities, contests, and links in over 15 categories.