Home / Science / Social Sciences / Directories
- Commission on Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education, U.S. National Research Council - Areas of investigation and analysis include anthropology, child development, demography, economics, education, geography, history, law, linguistics, political science, psychology, social psychology, sociology, and statistics.
- Grassroots: Social Science Web Directory - Listing of web sites and online materials in the area of behavioral and social sciences, categorized, abstracted, and reviewed for quality by staff at Andrews University.
- Humanities and Social Sciences Australian Research Resources (HUSSARR) - An information gateway for Australian researchers into French humanities and social sciences. Includes a searchable database of these resources.
- Humbul Humanities Hub - Cataloged and annotated resources covering the humanities and social sciences.
- Infomine: Social Sciences & Humanities - Special focus on general reference materials and resources relating to libraries.
- InterculturalRelations.com - Interdisciplinary resource for cross-cultural psychology, cultural anthropology, intercultural communication, and related disciplines.
- National Network of State Polls (NNSP) - A confederation of organizations that conduct state-level surveys.
- Netherlands Scientific Statistical Agency (WSA) - Aims to improve the accessibility and availability of microdata files for sociological and behavioural sciences. Overview of the available data files, NWO/WSA news, related links.
- Political Research, Inc. - A nonpartisan group which publishes a variety of political, economic, and demographic educational/reference materials free to subscribers.
- Regard - Searchable database of UK research funded by the Economic and Social Research Council. In-depth information on projects, publications, and other research activities.
- Research Resources in Social Science - Links and proprietary information for social science researchers of all flavors and in all fields. Also has an online social science bookstore.
- Resource Guide for the Social Sciences - Collection of resources to meet the needs of those working and studying in the social sciences. Sections include: bibliographic, reference and research information; online publications; and educational support services.
- Social Research in Georgia - Directory of articles and proposals for cooperation by Georgian social scientists, including links to funding bodies and mailing lists. Content in English and Georgian.
- Social Science Hub - Resources for Anthropology and Sociology. Links to web sites, news, data archives, newsgroups, conferences, search tools, and organisations.
- Social Sciences Internet Resources - Selection of resources maintained by Western Connecticut State University.
- Social Sciences Weblog - A weekly-updated site with links to essays and popular articles about the social sciences.
- Social Sciences WWW Virtual Library - Social science research resources, organized by subject, resource type, and alphabetically. Include online journals, bibliographies, data archives, professional associations, and links to other directories.
- Social Sciences WWW Virtual Library - Directory of reviewed online social science resources.
- Social Studies Web links - Over 2000 web links in 40 different categories approved for research by a teacher.
- SSDC - Search for Social Sciences Data on the Net
- The Scout Report for Social Sciences - The target audience of this report is faculty, students, staff, and librarians in the social sciences. Each biweekly issue offers a selective collection of Internet resources covering topics in the field that have been chosen by librarians and content specialists in the given area of study.
- UK Data Archive - Provides the largest collection of digital data in the social sciences and humanities in the United Kingdom.
- Useful Links for Social Science Students - A page of links for use by A'level and degree students studying sociology, psychology, research, criminology and British politics.
- WWW Virtual Library: Evaluation - Directory of Internet resources for scholars in social policy evaluation. Annotated listings of organizations, publications, discussion groups, databases, institutions, and other directories.
- Social Science Information Gateway - SOSIG aims to offer social scientists a quick and easy way of finding quality networked information that can support their work.