Home / Science / Directories
- 100 Top Science Sites - View this week's top 100 science sites arranged by editors into a comprehensive science guide and search engine.
- A Science Bibliography - Stanford University collection of scientific resources and publications.
- Access Place Science - Moderate-sized links collection, with emphasis on popular science topics.
- British Council Science pages - These pages guide you into UK science, engineering and technology, and environment, and list services and information produced by the British Council.
- Centre on Science and Technology Policies - Links to sites on scientific policies, management and administration. Includes a directory of national, regional, international organisations.
- CISTI Virtual Library - Recommended Resources - National Research Council of Canada directory of scientific information on the Internet.
- Construction Chemistry - An indexed and annotated directory of internet resources on construction chemistry and material science.
- Dr. Matrix' Web World of Science - Links to internet science resources.
- EFG's Color Reference Library - Research resource aimed toward color reference, but includes links to science, technology, and educational resources.
- Eric Weisstein's Treasure Troves of Science - Online encyclopedias of astronomy, math, physics, scientific biographies, and scientific books, with many equations and formulas.
- European Current Research Information Systems - Links to on-line resources for information about research activities in Europe.
- Forum Jam - Listing of academic meetings, journals and societies, a web portal for scientists.
- Galaxy: Science - Internet directory of science-related web sites.
- GGGpages.com - A resource for cutting-edge science, disease research, UFOs and other phenomena.
- Hypography Sci-Tech - A guide to science links and technology news on the internet.
- INIS - Web Services - Web directory to nuclear information by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
- Knowledge Discovery Central - Links to science resources.
- Nearctica: The Natural History of North America - Comprehensive site including education, natural history, conservation, environment, ecology, evolution, geology, paleontology, and systematics.
- Nordic Gateway - NOVAGate is a gateway to selected resources in the fields of forestry, veterinary, agricultural, food and environmental sciences. Searchable and browsable annotated database is produced and maintained by the libraries of the NOVA University.
- PopSci.com - Best of the Web - Popular Science's list of the 50 best science sites on the web.
- PSIgate - Physical Sciences Information Gateway - PSIgate provides access to evaluated network based information services and resources in the physical sciences.
- Research and Learn Web Center - Science news and research tools from America Online and its partners.
- Research in Norway (NFI) - Contains information on current and past research and development projects in the country's institutions of higher learning. Topics include the humanities, social science, maths and natural sciences, technology, medicine, agricultural and fishery specialties.
- SciCentral - Gateway to over 50,000 scientific sites pertaining to over 120 specialties in science, medicine and engineering.
- Science and Math Depot - Science and math information, books, and software sales.
- Science World - Links to science resources. Also includes weather links.
- Sciencesources.net - Directory of annotated links to lesson plans, journals, and sites concerned with scientific standards and environmental science. Features URL recommendation form.
- SciSeek - Guide to Internet sites in the fields of science and nature. Lists web sites covering subjects from agriculture and forestry to engineering, chemistry, biology, physics and the environment.
- SciTechResources.gov - An annotated catalog of U.S. Government science and technology web sites for the scientist, engineer, and science-aware citizen.
- Search 4 Science - Science search engine with many dynamic search functions.
- SmallShop-Science - Science directory with a Caribbean focus.
- STN Easy - Web-based search engine that accesses more than 60 databases in the Scientific and Technical Information Network. Includes Scitech, regulatory information, MSDS, chemical inventories, toxicology, chemical suppliers, other topics.
- STN International on the Web - An online scientific and technical information service (subscription required) that provides access to more than 200 in-depth databases in science and technology to offer direct links to the scientific literature, patents, and chemical catalogs.
- Strategian - Descriptions, ratings and links for a few "top internet sites" in biology, chemistry, computer science, mathematics, medicine, physics, and psychology.
- The Science Page - Links to resources in all main science areas, plus newsgroups, constants, history, teacher resources and science analogies.
- The Scout Report for Science and Engineering - Biweekly e-zine offers a selective collection of internet resources covering topics in the sciences, and related fields such as math and engineering, that have been chosen by librarians and content specialists in the given field of study.
- Virtual Library - Provides access to a vast array of energy, science, and technology information.
- WebExhibits Catalogue - Something interesting, every day. Brief summaries and online reviews of an eclectic selection of science-related web sites.
- WebScout Science - An organized and searchable annotated index of web sites, discussion groups, and archives related to the sciences.
- Virtual Library: Science - Directory of the Virtual Library, an expert-run catalog of sections of the web. The Virtual Library is particularly strong in the sciences.