Home / Reference / Ask an Expert
- Abuzz - A knowledge network where one can use e-mail and the web to ask questions, give answers, and share knowledge with other Abuzz members.
- AllExperts.com - Volunteer experts answer all your questions.
- Ampleo - Offers emailed responses to inquiries compiled by researchers.
- Artificialman.com - Type your shopping or product information question in human language and you will get the answers from the site's experts.
- Ask a Chef - Questions answered about cooking from volunteer expert chefs.
- Ask A Linguist - Post a question involving language to a panel of linguists; browse and search past answers.
- Ask A+ Locator - Use the search tool here to find quality educational "Ask An Expert" sites. All sites are screened before being entered in this database.
- Ask Antique Granny - Antique appraisals, general information on antiques and collectibles.
- ask BAR - Ask questions and get free expert answers from real people in almost any topic.
- Ask The Inventors - Free help for first-time inventors about how to go from idea to patenting, marketing and licensing.
- AskAnOwner.com - The AskAnOwner community gives consumers the opportunity to ask direct questions to users of products and services. They can expect honest and direct answers to there questions.
- AskMe.com - Where users can get advice and have questions answered by real people on almost every topic imaginable.
- CIO Magazine's Ask the Expert Series - Pose questions to industry leaders. Specific questions will be selected to be answered by each month's expert. Responses will appear during the last two weeks of each month.
- Find an Ask An Expert Site - Nicely organized index of sites where you can ask an expert.
- Information Outpost - Search a database of previous answers as well as a directory of web sites to get immediate results. Submit a question if you need help searching; results are usually sent by email within 24 hours.
- iVillage.com - Experts Directory - Experts with advice on health, finances, fitness, parenting, cooking and other topics. Some experts have regularly scheduled online chat sessions.
- Knowledge Explosion Network - The Knowledge Explosion Network is a European network of young, enthousiastic academics who are willing to share their knowledge with everybody in Europe.
- Pitsco's Ask An Expert - Browse or search a directory of hundreds of real world experts on subjects from astronomy to zookeeping.
- PointAsk - Register to ask and answer questions. Gain points for good ones.
- SageBase - A searchable database of articles on every topic under the sun. Ask specific questions, and browse previously written articles. Become a Sage, and get paid for writing articles.
- Since You Ask - Ask any question, researchers will find the answer and post it on the page.
- The Answerbank.co.uk - United Kingdom based question and answer site with weather, crosswords, quizzes and horoscopes.
- The Expert Network - Get expert advice from one of our many local professionals across the United States. Some experts may charge a fee.
- The Old Buzzard - Help with student's homework, financial problems, health concerns, sports trivia, legal questions and dreams.
- Tutorialfind - Features over 300 categories of tutorials and currently more than 3000 links which are frequently updated. Categories include everything from 3D software and web development to sport and spoken languages.
- UKExpert - A discussion site with a large team of expert moderators and members making up its community. It also has live news, polls, and a photographs section.
- WebHelp.com - Search service on the Internet providing answers from real people in real time. This is a free service. The Webhelp.com express service, which provides immediate interaction with guaranteed satisfaction, is available for a nominal fee.
- Webjectives - Online Marketing Advice - Ask any online marketing related question, and receive a quick answer for free.
- WeTellYou.com - Pose a question to local and international experts, and receive answers over the Internet or by phone.