- Advice from Jim - Free advice on a variety of subjects; read what others have asked.
- AdviceJoe.com - Promises no-nonsense advice on love, sex, relationships, work, or play.
- Anonymous Advice - Opportunity to assist others with their problems - anonymously - as well as seek advice.
- Ask Anon - Ask for advice on anything - Anon promises the truth, however brutal.
- Ask Jim: Advice and Answers - Offers to answer questions about computers, printers, scanners, the Internet, photography/graphics, automotive problems, relationships, parenting, anger, consumer issues, and science.
- Board of Wenches - Three women offer to put their brains together to give advice on almost any topic.
- Dear Mrs.Web - Email advice, regular columns, answers questions on marriage, family, relationship, neighbor and work. Archives by subject.
- Dr. Dave and Dr. Dee - Advice from M.D. and Ph.D. on health, family, relationships, etiquette, fashion, movies.
- Go Ask Alice - Question and answers on many topics, with a health focus. From Columbia University's Health Education Program, with a searchable database.
- Jess Carranza - Advice on a range of topics, such as business, investments, career planning, and human relationships.
- LifeTips - Tips and advice organized by topics. Includes arts, computers, jobs, relationships, music and tech toys.
- TheProblemSolver - Sometimes an outside voice can help with a difficulty, and this site offers that service.