- Administrative Resource Network - Information and resources for the administrative assistants, secretary, receptionist and other assisting professionals. Site topics include asking for a raise, surviving downsizing, child care, and market salaries for administrative jobs.
- Custodial Worker's Resource - A worker's resource for custodial, janitorial, maintenance workers and other service professionals. Included are a message board, information on safety, floor care, maintenance and unions.
- National Institute for Working Life - Newsletter, upcoming European conference, other publications, research information. Located in Sweden.
- Searching for Job Security - Discussion of ways to hold on to your job until you are ready to move on.
- The AFL-CIO Working for America Institute - Works to create good jobs and strong communities through partnerships promoting high road economic strategies for individuals and employers. Articles, conferences and other resources.
- The Hunter-Gatherers of the Knowledge Economy - Are the habits of today's knowledge workers unique in history? Actually, the Gen X style of working appears to be the oldest on earth. The traits needed to forage for food in primitive societies are similar to those needed to forage for knowledge in the 21st century.
- The Work Ethic Site - Provides a central resource for materials related to work ethic, affective work competencies, and employability skills for work force development. It is designed to serve both educators and human resource professionals. At University of Georgia.
- United States Department of Labor - Charged with preparing the American workforce for new and better jobs, and ensuring the adequacy of America's workplaces. It is responsible for the administration and enforcement of over 180 federal statutes.
- Values at Work Questionnaire - Allows you to take a survey on your attitudes towards work.
- Work for the World (WFW) - Organization promoting issues relating to global employment, social responsibility, and E-commerce. WFW believes that environmental and recycling projects offer great potentials to extensive worldwide job creation.
- Work Website - Quotations, stories, disccussions, articles, and humour about work.
- Working Stiff - Webzine to help working people put in fewer hours for more pay and occasionally win arguments with the boss. Features diaries, stories, columns, forums, and other resources.
- Workology - Companion site to the CBC Radio series exploring the world of work. Topics ranging from the serious to the humorous include confessions of misdeeds, sleeping with the boss, commuting, getting fired and early retirement. Entire programs available by Real Audio. Email list also offered.