- Alicyn - The extensive McCall's Alicyn bridal pattern collection is displayed. Tips and advice on fabric, lace, figure types. Message board.
- Beginner Sewing - Lessons on making a skirt or a pair of pants. Caring for sewing machine. Buying a sewing machine tips.
- Ferdalump Frumps - Pictures of hand crafted garments including smocking, heirloom, movie costumes, Titanic dresses, flower girl dresses and Halloween costumes.
- Free Applique Patterns - Offers free wearable applique patterns for apparel. Includes instructions.
- I Love to Sew Webring - Information on joining this sewing web ring.
- Keeping You In Stitches - Official homepage for the Keeping You In Stitches TV Show with Sally Cowan.
- Lady Renee's Sewing Room - Features a large list of links, projects, and resources.
- Lindrix Information - Information on textiles, fashion design, and a gallery of projects.
- McCall's Patterns Online - Online fashion collections for great new suits, the season's best dresses, Halloween costumes and crafts.
- Patreese.com - Sewing for home decor, including classes and how-to videos.
- PatternReview.com - Provides a place where sewers can review and read about different patterns. Sewers may publish their opinions on this site.
- Recycling Clothing Using Your Sewing Skills - How to sew used and old textiles into new clothing.
- Ruby's by Design - Sewing designs for childrens wear, halloween, dance costumes, & home decor.
- Sew Crazy - A home-based sewing site and personal sewing page.
- Sew Geeky - Features pattern reviews, a sewing journal, and links.
- Sew Little Time - On-line sewing magazine offering tips, tricks, projects and FAQ.
- Sew USA - Offers information about sewing machines: threading diagrams, owners manuals, repair instructions.
- Sew What's New - Online community for sewers and quilters. Includes tips, free patterns and ideas.
- Sewing and Fabric Tips at Carole's Corner - Site for sewing enthusiasts, providing tips, tricks and techniques for all sewing skill levels, including Ask Carole, her forum about sewing and fabric related subjects.
- Sewing at Home Forum - Message forum for sharing sewing problems, tips, and information.
- Sewing World - Features discussion forums, sewing information, and software resources.
- Sewing.com - Sewing resources and content for people with interests and skills in sewing at all levels, including message boards and online community, swaps, products, instruction, events calendar, patterns, chat, and more.
- SewingWeb.com - Home of sewing on the web. How to sew, resources, frugal sewing, patterns, projects, interactive community, sewing dictionary, newsletter, tips, response to members' needs, and up to date content.
- SewMommy's Sewing Tip Exchange - A sewing tips exchange. Includes garment construction, machine troubleshooting, sewing for children and heirloom sewing tips. Features a "Tip of the Week".
- SewNet - Information and links to sewing guilds, companies, and online sewing classes.
- SewSerg - Discussion board for sewing, embroidery, knitting, and serger enthusiasts.
- Snake Charmer - Gallery of an underwear for men decorated with lace and ribbon. Instructions for sewing boxer and bikini with free patterns.
- Southern Stitches - Instructions for handmade clothing for infants and children and machine embroidery designs.
- Suite101 Sewing - Web resource full of tips, techniques, projects, and more for the sewing enthusiast.
- The Sewing FAQ - Answers frequently asked questions about sewing and provides lots of handy information about sewing tools, techniques, and resources.
- The Webstitcher's Sourcebook - This site has been designed for artists who sew, embroider, weave or create in any of the fiber arts.
- Underwire and Bra FAQs - Underwire and bra FAQs. (rec.crafts.textiles.sewing)
- Upholstery - Upholstery and reupholstery information; how to's, tools, supplies, videos.