- Africa Intelligence - Disseminates information and news on African politics and economics. Includes biographies of African leaders and links to news in specific countries.
- Annual Report of the Communications Security Establishment Commissioner - 1999 Report on the activities of Canada's signals intelligence agency.
- Association of Former Intelligence Officers - AFIO provides a venue for applying independent, seasoned professional expertise and perspectives to historic, current, and future national, corporate and public security issues.
- Australian Spy Agencies - Summary of Australian spy agencies such as the Office of National Assessments, Defense Intelligence Organization, Defense Intelligence Board, Australian Secret Intelligence Service, Defense Signals Directorate, Australian Imagery Organization and the Australian Security Intelligence Organization.
- Center for the Study of Intelligence - CIA-run office that conducts research on intelligence. Publishes classified and unclassified editions of the journal "Studies in Intelligence," as well as books, monographs and a newsletter. Hosts conferences and symposia.
- CIABASE info - Computer data base on the Central Intelligence Agency that provides a historical resource on American national security policy.
- Cryptome - Documents on cryptology, dual-use technologies, and national security and intelligence. Includes archives.
- CSE Annual Report 1997-1998 - Report by the Canadian Security Establishment. Includes agency's yearly activity, mandate, budget, staff, SIGINT policy and priorities, related legislation, internal investigations, and internal investigations.
- Dark Corner: Spying World - Personal site with articles about recruiting and training of spies, counterintelligence, espionage tools, and other topics.
- Director of Central Intelligence Annual Report (May 1999) - Reviews US strategic priorities, regional highlights, transnational issues, counterintelligence, all-source analysis, IMINT, SIGINT, MASINT, HUMINT, OSINT, infrastructure. Contains glossary.
- General Accounting Office Reports - Provides opportunity to search via GPO Access for GAO reports on audits, surveys, investigations, and evaluations of Federal programs. (Fiscal Year 1995 forward)
- Infowar Guide - Intelligence - Information, docuements, articles, readings, and links related to intelligence and national security.
- Intelligence and Security Committee - 1997-98 annual report of the British Intelligence and Security Committee. Covers priorities, plans, budgets, internal security procedures, personnel issues, intelligence oversight of intelligence agencies in the United Kingdom.
- Intelligence Briefing - Organizes and indexes all key intelligence sites available on the internet. A new intelligence portal allowing searching. Provides reviews of key sites.
- Intelligence Online - The electronic edition of Intelligence Newsletter on the Internet designed to "appeal to diplomats, military and political officials, the heads of company security services or academics interested in intelligence matters, business intelligence and international political issues." Must subscribe to publication before gaining full access to site.
- Intelligence Resource Program - The American intelligence community was shaped by nearly half a century of Cold War with the Soviet Union. With the end of the Cold War the community faces extraordinary challenges. This site is a comprehensive resource on the past and future of the American intelligence community.
- Intelligence Sites - A listing of business and government security related sites.
- International Conference - Proceedings of the 1997 international meeting of Inspectors-General of Intelligence and Security in anberra, Australia. Includes list of delegates.
- Jane's Intelligence Review - International journal for threat analysis providing insights into the motives and momentum behind the world's trouble spots.
- Jane's IntelWeb - Monitors developments in terrorist and intelligence activity worldwide. Site is fee-based, but does provide limited free services.
- National Intelligence Site - Provides information and references on US national intelligence agencies.
- Numbers Stations - Audio recordings from shortwave radio.
- Preparing for the 21st Century: an Appraisal of U.S. Intelligence - A 1996 report on restructuring American military and civilian intelligence. Covers agencies, analysis, funding, potential threats, oversight, policies, budgets, and intelligence gathering systems.
- Recent Espionage Cases (1975-1999) - Defense Security Service, DoD, lists background information on 25 years of espionage.
- Security - Policies and publications on security standards in the Canadian government.
- Strategic Intelligence Homepage - Contains an extensive library of documents and links related to strategic and military intelligence for the use of researchers, students, and other interested readers.
- The Literature of Intelligence - A searchable archive of materials covering such aspects of intelligence such as histories, collection and analysis, covert action, US and foreign agencies, signals intelligence, counterintelligence, terrorism, oversight and links to related web sites.
- The National Security Archive at George Washington University - Provides access to government documents declassified under the Freedom of Information Act(FOIA)in the form of electronic briefing books. The text of the FOIA itself is also available, as well as guidelines for requesting documents from the Government.
- Virtual World of Intelligence - Links to spy agencies, military intelligence, and counterintelligence.
- William J. Donovan - FBI Background Investigation - Security probe of Major General William J. "Wild Bill" Donovan, Director of the Office of Strategic Services, forerunner of the Central Intelligence Agency. Declassified documents (747 pages) in PDF format.
- The Intelligence Community - Web site for a group of 13 government agencies and organizations that carry out the intelligence activities of the United States Government.