Home / News / Services / Business Services for Media
- 24 newsroom.com - Collection of archived press releases. Journalists can use free NewsAgent service to receive press releases via e-mail.
- 7am News Shock Horror Probe - All the content on this site is available for republication on web sites, newspapers, newsletters or through broadcast.
- AP Broadcast - Providing Associated Press text, audio, video, graphics, and software for radio, television and the web.
- AP Digital - a division of The Associated Press - A division of the Associated Press, this team provides Web-ready breaking news in real time from 240 AP bureaus, including photos, graphics, audio, video and text in XML format to new media applications. Services offered to outlets in more than 120 countries in English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German and Portuguese.
- Associated Press Graphics Bank - Supplying photos, partial and finished graphics for TV news broadcasters and the web.
- Astrowire - Astronomy and space news syndication service that allows free use of its headlines on other web sites.
- Barometer Surveys - PricewaterhouseCoopers' provides data quarterly on a series of economic and business trends in America. These surveys have garnered significant press coverage as potential guideposts for assessing the economy's well-being. Web site provides present and historical findings, trends and opinions.
- Blue Ridge Press - Syndicates a weekly column on environmental issues pertaining to communities in American's Southeast region.
- Brian Bollen Home Page - Provider of writing, editorial and media consultancy services to newspapers, magazines, banks, financial institutions and corporates.
- Business2Media - Virtual PR agency for corporate news distribution in south Asia. Agency also daily monitors and reports on more than 350 newspapers, magazines and websites.
- Capitol News Service - A television news service based in Tallahassee providing daily on state-wide news for NBC stations across the state of Florida.
- City News USA WebWire - Illinois news stories and audio (MP3 format) providing radio and television broadcasters with breaking news throughout the day.
- Cyber Weekly Consulting - Consulting services for online publishing strategies for weekly newspapers. Reviews of weekly newspaper web sites by online publishing consultant to weekly newspapers.
- Cyberium Media Consultancy - Provides integrated print, multimedia, Internet, video, writing, photography, illustration and animation services. The goals of accessibility and interactivity underscore all work.
- Design With Reason - Personal site of Ron Reason, Chicago-based newspaper designer, educator, and consultant in newspaper design. Site provides case studies in redesign, workshop topics, tips, articles, and resources.
- Develin Design Group - Set designers for television broadcasters since 1989. Specializing in news studio construction - both virtual and actual.
- dpa: The German Press Agency - An independent news agency offering international coverage of current affairs ranging from politics to economic, scientific, and cultural events to general news and sports.
- DutchPress - Gateway to the world of the Dutch financial press,to set up or improve press relations and newspaper coverage in The Netherlands.
- EMediaPlan - Comprehensive web based media cost computation and planning tool with online media planning, costing and scheduling; comprehensive searches and detailed ad rates; and reports; for publications in India, the UK, and the Middle East.
- Empire News Exchange - ENE offers a daybook for NYS on a subscription basis to media and non-media. ENE also covers the Capital Region of NYS on behalf of The Times Union, The Record and other area media organizations.
- European Press Network - Internet Press Agency where news editors from print, broadcast and online media can purchase original news content directly from freelance journalists worldwide.
- European Pressphoto Agency - Supplying photos for competitive worldwide coverage to the European media.
- Fashion Syndicate Press - Provides photos to the press from current shows on the international runways.
- Feature Link - Newspaper Society - Service provided by the Newspaper Society for clients to obtain national coverage across the regional press through branded advertising features.
- Ferrari Press Agency - A UK freelance service supplying news, features and photographs.
- FindaFeature.com - Features available from a growing archive. Photographs also offered for each article.
- Go Travel News - Press releases about travel are posted on this website and travel editorial specialists around the world are notified by e-mail.
- GPA: Geographic Press Agency - A photo-bank resource and a group of photojournalists whose work deals primarily with themes of nature and wildlife.
- Graphic News - Information graphics available by subscription for newspapers and magazines. Access to 8,000 images, daily notification of updates and suggestions for image use. Subscription includes license to reproduce or alter images.
- Hayters Sports Agency - UK media suppliers of syndicated sports copy, features, results, statistics and quizzes since 1955.
- Highlight Films - TV production company specialising in documentaries, TV programs and commercials for home and international markets.
- Iacto - Matching buyers and sellers of mobile uplinks, excess capacity, production facilities, and other broadcasting services.
- Informatel-Integrated Software Solution for Publishers - Informatel develops software for newspapers, magazines and other types of publications, managing display and classified ads from order entry to pagination also including accounting and other publishing function.
- International Press Service - News and views on international affairs, breaking news and important world events. Particularly news from Asia Middle East and South East Asia.
- Internet Information - Gathering and Resource - Background research on any subject. Gathering current and accurate information to produce an in-depth report.
- InterviewWorld.com - Provides support to media hosts in securing creditable and''air-friendly'' guests. Services include guest listings, guest bookings, and show-prep.
- Karen Gleason & Associates Inc. - A publishers rep firm engaged in the sale of print and electronic advertising for the financial and technology audiences.
- Landwriter: content for agriculture and rural industries - Based in East Sussex, this small team of journalists provides web-ready news about rural based industries.
- Lyon Enterprises - Premiums, promotions, and circulation supplies for the newspaper industry.
- MCC Consulting: Hugo E. Martin - Team provides ideas, concepts, resources, coaching and consulting for media, IT & Communication and various fields of publishing. This business also caters for startups needing guidance in net publishing, branding and marketing.
- MDM World Report: finance and business surveys - Describing itself as a ''boutique'' press agency, this Madrid based US-Spanish company provides media reports about the economic climate of various countries and individual companies.
- Media Alliance - Broadcast television talent agency, serving anchors and reporters, working in news, sports, and weather.
- Media Mind-Consultants - Niche financial consultant geared for the media industry. Print, television, radio, and internet.
- Media Trails - Content creation, film making, and Internet solutions are the focus to this business in India.
- Media Venture Partners - Provides investment banking services to media and emerging telecommunications companies. Offers help in media brokerage, capital raising, and mergers.
- Media-Plus - Provides professional solutions for media training and media handling problems.
- MEDIAdvise - Company delivering "on-site" training for television photographers and editors.
- MediaPost - An online contact directory of all advertising media professionals in TV, cable, radio, print, interactive, agencies, buyers, and reps. Site also includes categorized collections of links to media associations and a searchable index of media industry online news.
- MIJO Corporation: multimedia and post production - A network of specialist services in production, duplication, distribution, and storage of video, audio and print media.
- MMI Media Management Inc - Design and production firm specializing in editorial production outsourcing, publications and newspaper design.
- News Power iPress Service - Distribution of press releases, newsletters and financial reports to journalists all over the world.
- News Team International - UK media company providing writing, reporting, photography, and syndication services for media, corporate, and other clients.
- Newsconsultants.com - An association of Canadian and US independent media management consultants in radio, television, newspapers and public relations.
- NewStream - A source for free multimedia news from from North America, UK and Europe compiled for journalists, producers and editors. Staffed by on-line news veterans, it provides video, audio, photos, graphics and text from news-makers in the many varied fields.
- Newswallahs Ltd - Produces news, current affairs and infotainment programs for radio and television; chiefly with a focus on South Asia. Based in India and the UK.
- NewTech Reporters - A New York-based team reporting about Nasdaq, Silicon Alley and the US market. Caters for German media outlets.
- Our Hometown: web publishing for community newspapers - Designed in conjunction with 20 small to medium-sized, community newspapers, this turnkey web publishing solution leverages editorial and advertising content with minimal effort on the part of the publisher, editor, sales and creative staff.
- PeTv: coaching and development - Coaching for journalists with emphasis but not limited to Spanish language broadcasters.
- PR Media Consultants - Paul Richards - Offers training and consultancy for public-interest groups on how the media really work and how to maximise exposure in the media.
- PR Organiser - Contact management system for media and PR professionals. It is provided by PIMS UK Ltd.
- PressCom - A press photo agency, selling photos and text features as a resource for online and print magazine publishers. Site includes resume, fees, and samples. Bilingual French and English site.
- PRNewsAsia - Media services for corporate marketing and public relations programs targeting the Asian marketplace.
- ProLink Satellite Uplink - KU Band Dual Path Satellite Uplink serving Eastern United States.
- Puzzle Creations - Creative Mediaworks distributes word puzzles and crosswords to newspapers and web sites. Also offers puzzles with a Christian theme.
- Rebus - film production - Reportage and freelance coverage from journalists in difficult-to-access regions. Based in Beirut, Lebanon, with an international network of journalists and film makers qualified to provide documentary and cinema film. production.
- Remote Facilities - Supplying the news, sports, events and entertainment industries with equipment and personnel for remote broadcasts.
- Scottsdale Media Group - Provides research and consulting, public speaking, and columns all dealing with the topic of technology convergence in the media marketplace.
- South West News Service - This independent press agency supplies news, features and pictures to regional, national and international media.
- SunType - Classified system, ad accounting, typesetting and billing system.
- TBN Newspaper Management Benchmarking Studies - The Benchmarking Network has completed newspaper benchmarking studies, available for purchase, on information systems effectiveness and a variety of accounting and finance topics.
- Television News Center - Encompassing all facets of TV news from story planning to post-production, this company trains journalists at all levels of experience. Can also assist in hiring personnel, training and consulting.
- Times Syndication Service - A division of The Times of India Group. Promises to "fulfill content requirements on virtually any topic". Can provide provide text, images and audio-video for use in print or online mediums.
- TMTV News - Since 1980 this team from south eastern British Columbia, Canada, provides news reporting for regional, national, and world television networks.
- TV News London - Media training by senior print, radio and TV journalists. Also offers corporate video production.
- TV Reporter Coach - John Deutzman - Six time Emmy award winning reporter provides lessons in improved reporting skills.
- TVmaps: digital maps for the media - Cartographic support for newspapers, web services, and TV stations.
- World News Feeds: content provider - Syndicated news stories and articles. A global network of writers and journalists provide brand-free content for Web site owners and other digital media. Service can also be tailored to a specific client.
- WorldWide Internet News Services - Processes hundreds of Internet media resources daily and publishes the results in abbreviated, categorized, and keyword form. Also offers a news database and partnership franchise scheme.