Home / Business / Agriculture and Forestry / Associations
- Business/ Agriculture and Forestry/ Forestry Products and Equipment/ Associations_and_Councils@ (85)
- Business/ Agriculture and Forestry/ Aquaculture/ Associations@ (28)
- Business/ Agriculture and Forestry/ Horticulture/ Turfgrass/ Associations@ (14)
- Business/ Agriculture and Forestry/ Livestock/ Associations@ (16)
- Business/ Food and Related Products/ Dairy Products/ Associations@ (4)
- Business/ Food and Related Products/ Fruit and Vegetables/ Associations@ (19)
- Business/ Food and Related Products/ Fruit and Vegetables/ Nuts/ Associations@ (3)
- Business/ Food and Related Products/ Grain/ Rice/ Associations@ (1)
- Business/ Food and Related Products/ Meat/ Poultry/ Associations@ (3)
- Science/ Agriculture/ Field Crops/ Cereals/ Corn/ Associations@ (5)
- Science/ Agriculture/ Field Crops/ Cereals/ Wheat/ Associations@ (6)
- Science/ Agriculture/ Field Crops/ Fiber Crops/ Cotton/ Associations@ (4)
- Science/ Agriculture/ Field Crops/ Legumes/ Soybeans/ Associations@ (10)
- Science/ Agriculture/ Field Crops/ Root Crops/ Potatoes/ Associations@ (7)
- AgraMarke - Providing business agricultural services such as contracting for specific farmland in midwest for specific production.
- Agrichemical Warehousing Standards Association - Dedicated to the continuous improvement of agrichemical warehouse performance in Canada through the establishment of standards.
- Agricultural Retailers Association - Organization representing the retail sector of the agricultural industry, providing information on government affairs, financial services and legislative revisions.
- Agrobusinessinform - Trade information in the area of agriculture and food - industry
- AgSafe - A nonprofit coalition of individuals, groups and organizations with the shared mission of the prevention of injuries, illnesses, and fatalities among those working in agriculture.
- Agscape - Portal for North American agriculture industry.
- American Farm Bureau - General farm lobbying organization.
- Australian Alpaca Association - Dedicated to promoting the concept of alpaca as a viable and sustainable primary industry in Australia.
- British Farms - A Index of - A directory of British Farms that are represented on the Internet.
- Canada West Equipment Dealers Association - A trade association that represents the interests of agricultural, industrial and outdoor power equipment dealers in western Canada.
- Canadian Animal Health Institute - Trade association representing companies that develop and manufacture pharmaceuticals, biologicals, feed additives and pesticides.
- Canadian Wood Council - Conseil canadien du bois - National association for the structural wood products industry.
- Community Involved in Sustaining Agriculture - A non-profit organization dedicated to sustaining agriculture in western Massachusetts by promoting environmental sustainability, farm profitability, and local food systems through the "Be a local hero, buy locally grown" campaign.
- Czech Seed Trade Association - Official site of the Czech seed industry.
- Dacoma Farmers Coop, Inc. - Grain handling and fertilizer sales in northwest Oklahoma.
- European Conservation Agriculture Federation-ECAF - Bringing together several national associations which promote Europe´s farmers soil management practices.
- Farmers of North America - Dedicated to enhancing the profits and management efficiency of members.
- Farmers' Legal Action Group, Inc. - A non-profit law center dedicated to providing legal services to family farmers and their rural communities in order to help keep family farmers on the land.
- Federation of British Columbia Woodlot Associations - Representing woodlot licensees and small private woodland owners from throughout British Columbia.
- Focus On Sabbatical - A non-profit organization formed by Canadian and American farmers, dedicated to raising world grain prices.
- Forest-Technicians.com - Dedicated to promoting and enhancing the image of, and educating Forest Technicians world-wide. Site offers free email and employment message board.
- HerbWorld - The site of the Herb Growing & Marketing Network, trade association for the herb industry.
- Home Grown Cereals Authority - Focused services for United Kingdom cereals and oilseeds industries, to improve production, profitability and marketing. Crops include barley, wheat, oilseed rape, and linseed. Research reports going back to 1995 can be ordered by levy payers and possibly others.
- Hydro Turf Planters Association - Serves the hydro turf planting, grass, and erosion control industries . Includes a members only and public area . Provides industry news, advice and a listing of contractors.
- International Sugar Organization - The International Sugar Organization is a unique intergovernmental body devoted to improving conditions on the world sugar market through debate, analysis, special studies and transparent statistics.
- Iowa-Nebraska Equipment Dealers Association - Trade Association for agricultural, outdoor power, and industrial equipment dealers in Iowa and Nebraska.
- L'Association des manufacturiers de bois de sciage (AMBSQ) - Lumber producers' association in eastern Canada.
- Land Heritage. - Making land available for sustainable organic farming, with tenanted and community farms producing nutritious healthy food and at the same time protecting the environment, fauna and flora
- Lawn & Garden Dealers Association - Provides a variety of discounted benefits primarily to smaller merchants.
- Louisiana Farmers Association - A non-profit corporation formed to offer financial advice and the exchange of information for farmers.
- Maine Christmas Tree Association - A non-profit organization comprised of family farms that produce real Christmas trees and wreath products.
- Michigan Loggers and Timber Buyers Network - Website created for landowners, to find information on forest management, and as a means to consult professionals and timber buyers.
- National Agri-Marketing Association - NAMA delivers value in agri-marketing professional development by providing educational opportunities, leadership experience, and an information exchange, while fostering a positive image for agribusiness.
- National Agricultural Aviation Association - For the aerial application industry. Site has information on history, board members, advantages of aerial application.
- National Grain Trade Association - Advocacy on North American agricultural policy issues and futures trading issues.
- National Watermelon Organization - Includes recipes, producers and suppliers, and many related links.
- North American Millers' Association - Trade association of the wheat, corn, oat and rye milling industry. It is comprised of companies operating mills in the United States and Canada.
- North Idaho Farmers Association - A non-profit organization whose members engage in the production of agricultural commodities.
- North Yorkshire Smallholders Society - Group for small holders and small farmers or anyone interested in rural activities. Serving North Yorkshire and the North of England.
- Ontario Agra Business Association - A voluntary, non-profit organization consisting of firms engaged in the crop inputs, country grain elevator, feed and farm supply business.
- Oswestry Woodnet - Oswestry Woodnet - for those involved in growing, harvesting and using small scale woods and wood products in the Oswestry (Wales) area.
- Peat Producers Association - Home page of the UK Peat Producers Association.
- Registered Professional Foresters of BC - The purpose of the association is to uphold the public interest in the practice of professional forestry by ensuring the competence, independence and integrity of its members, and by ensuring that every person practicing professional forestry is accountable to the association and the public
- Rural Advancement Foundation International-USA - Nonprofit organization promoting family farmers, conservation of agricultural biodiversity, socially responsible use of new technologies, safe food, sustainable system of agriculture.
- SOUTHAGRI - The Agricultural Association of South Iceland is a union of agricultural societies and clubs in South Iceland.
- Southern Forest Economics Workers - An organization that brings together representatives of industry, academia, and federal and state governments to discuss the current status and predictions for the future of the forests of the southern United States.
- Texas Herb Growers and Marketers Association - A statewide herb trade association, organized with the cooperation of the Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA).
- The American Hardwood Export Council - International trade association for the American hardwood industry in Europe, representing both US exporters and major hardwood product trade associations.
- The National Sweet Sorghum Producers and Procesors Association - A non-profit organization of Sweet Sorghum producers, processors and retailers dedicated to educating the public about sweet sorghum syrup.
- United Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Association - The national trade organization representing the interests of producers and distributors of commercial quantities of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Vermont Maple Industry - The Official Site of the Vermont Maple Sugar Makers Association.
- Watershed Research & Training Center - Promotion of sustainability of a healthy community economy in healthy forests through research, training, education and economic development.