- Agriculture 21 - Food and Agriculture Organization's agriculture website. Includes a news magazine plus guides and links to information on livestock, biotechnology, land/water development, crop production, plant protection, agricultural support systems.
- Board on Agriculture and Natural Resources, NAS/NRC - Part of U.S. National Academy of Sciences and National Research Council. Topics on site include animal nutrition, pesticides, and federal funding of agricultural research.
- CAB Direct - An easily searchable archive of summaries of the world's agricultural and applied life sciences literature, available at cost.
- Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research - CGIAR's mission is to contribute to food security and poverty eradication in developing countries through research, partnership, capacity building, and policy support, and promoting sustainable agricultural development based on the environmentally sound management of natural resources.
- FAOStat - Online and multilingual databases currently containing over 1 million time-series records covering international agricultural statistics.
- National Agricultural Library (NAL) - One of four National Libraries in the US, offers search facilities and gateways to agricultural information.
- Resource Centre on Urban Agriculture and Forestry - Provides resources for the integration of agriculture into urban planning. Website holds a number of papers and links to related sites.
- Southwest Biotechnology and Informatics Center - Established to provide a single-point access to a vast store of widely distributed biotechnology data. Information resources for agricultural, pharmaceutical, and other fields of biotechnology.
- System-wide Information Network for Genetic Resources - SINGER, the CGIAR system-wide information network for genetic resources of crop, forage and tree germplasm.
- The Global Plant & Pest Information System - A compendium of plant information maintained by the FAO. Enables user to find suitable crops for particular climates, soils, locations and other constraints.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Homepage - Agricultural and related information.
- World Agricultural Information Centre (WAICENT) - Information management and dissemination on desertification, gender and sustainable development, food standards, animal genetic resources, post-harvest operations, agro-biodiversity and food systems in urban centres.