Home / Science / Agriculture / Organizations
- Society/ People/ Youth/ Organizations/ 4-H@ (768)
- Society/ Organizations/ Student/ Fraternities and Sororities/ A/ Alpha_Gamma_Rho@ (18)
- Business/ Agriculture and Forestry/ Livestock/ Associations@ (16)
- Science/ Agriculture/ Animals/ Invertebrates/ Beekeeping/ Associations@ (25)
- Science/ Agriculture/ Farming Practices and Systems/ Organic Farming/ Associations@ (24)
- Academic Departments - Searches research and teaching information for horticulture and crop science departments across the United States.
- Agricultural Association from the South of Tamaulipas - Northeast Mexico. The association's members specialize in the growth of winter produce and grains, including onion, pepper, tomato, cucumber, sorghum, soy bean, corn, aloe.
- Agronomic Science Foundation - Conducts scholarship and grant programs and issues awards intended to help further the role of the agronomic, crop, and soil sciences in global crop production, and to promote human welfare within a sustainable environment.
- Alpha Zeta Fraternity - A professional fraternity of men and women whose educational objectives and/or careers fall within the broadly defined field of agriculture. United States.
- American Agri Women (AAW) - National coalition works on areas of interest, such as governmental economic policy and environmental issues. Page lists the mission statement, affiliate organizations, meetings, committee chairpersons and executive officers.
- American Society of Agricultural Engineers - Professional and technical organization of members worldwide interested in engineering knowledge and technology for food and agriculture and associated industries.
- American Society of Agronomy - Dedicated to the development of agriculture enabled by science, in harmony with environmental and human values.
- Australian Lavender Industry - Conference dates, newsletter, FAQ, and a wide range of details about the plant as it relates to Australia.
- Babcock Institute - Information in more than 100 online technical documents about the dairy industry. Multilingual site with Technical Dairy Guides, Dairy Essentials, Dairy Publications, Slides, and more.
- CAB International - Collects and shares knowledge about organic pesticides, biodiversity and genetics. Publisher of books and journals.
- Cambia - CAMBIA is an acronym for the "Center for the Application of Molecular Biology to International Agriculture". CAMBIA, in Spanish and Italian, also means 'change'.
- Canadian Society of Plant Physiologists - The CSPP/SCPV website provides information on plant physiology, details of upcoming meetings, job postings and listings of related links
- Center for the Application of Molecular Biology to International Agriculture - CAMBIA, a non profit biotech research organisation, giving a company profile, details of research undertaken, a bibliography and contact details.
- Citrus Research International - Description of the research projects, the facilities and services offered and contact details.
- Claypool Persimmon Farm - A fruit orchard devoted to research and experimental breeding of the native American persimmon (D. virginiana), including hybridization of superior varieties.
- COLEACP - An interprofessional association of exporters, importers and other stakeholders of the Europe - Africa - Caribbean-Pacific horticultural trade.
- Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station - Information on services and resources provided as well as special events.
- Council for Agricultural Science and Technology - Assembles, interprets, and communicates science-based information regionally, nationally, and internationally on food, fiber, agricultural, natural resource, and related societal and environmental issues. Topics include animal science, food science, agricultural technology, education, plant and soil sciences, and plant protection.
- Crop Science Society of America - An educational and scientific organization comprised of more than 4,700 members dedicated to the advancement of crop science. Members in more than 100 countries.
- Doyle Foundation - Providing advocacy and support for the role of science in international development
- Dr. Prem Nath Agricultural Science Foundation - A charitable trust established to assist Indian agricultural scientists to address agricultural problems for the benefit of developing countries.
- ESA - European Society for Agronomy - ESA is for agronomists, researchers and teachers who are concerned with basic and applied science in agronomy: the relationships between crops, soils, climates and agricultural practices, and between agriculture and the environment.
- EVAonline: the ezine of the European Virtual Agricultural and Veterinary Faculty - EVAonline is the ezine of EVA (the European Virtual Agricultural and Veterinary Faculty): an initiative of the agricultural educational networks NATURA and ICA to stimulate the development of a Virtual Faculty.
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) - Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (UN). Site has many information resources and links on agriculture topics, hunger, sustainable development, and related.
- Guinea Fowl Breeders Association - Non-profit US association, open to anyone interested in guinea fowl. Public as well as membership information.
- Horticulture Research International - Our aim is to innovate and communicate for the benefit of producers and consumers of horticultural and other plant-based products
- Hyb Tech - Project set up to develop F1 breeding technology for crops. Plants being tested are rice, tomato, chicory and tobacco. Funded by a commission of six European countries. techniques.
- IICA's Northern Regional Center - IICA's Northern Regional Center promotes regional dialogue on agriculture, food safety and trade.
- Independent agricultural research - Agrisearch is Europes leading independent agricultural research organisation, conducting regulatory trials for many of the worlds major agricultural input businesses.
- Infoagrar - Information on International Agriculture - InfoAgrar is the agricultural information and documentation service of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC).
- Institute of Arable Crops Research - Gives research results, information for growers, calendar of events and training and education offered.
- International Commission on Irrigation and Drainage - News, profile and publications of the non-profit organisation working to improve water and land management by the application of irrigation, drainage and flood management techniques, in English and French.
- International Federation of Nematology Societies - Information is given on nematodes, nematologists and nematology; IFNS, its 14 nematological member societies, and the International Congress of Nematology.
- International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center - sustainable maize and wheat systems for the poor
- International Network for Bamboo and Rattan - Knowledge dissemination for rural areas and industries on bamboo and rattan conservation and use.
- International Nutrition and Agriculture Certification (INAC) - State-authorized body for third party certification of foodstuffs sush as organic food, biological farming (EEC 2092/91), non-use of GMOs (genetically manipulated organisms), with guarantee of origin. Specific traceability. Europe, Turkey, International.
- International Olive Oil Council (IOOC) - Contains the group's aims, activities, International Agreement on Olive Oil and Table Olives, olive oil and table olive statistics, publications, and current and future events.
- International Service for National Agricultural Research - ISNAR assists developing countries in improving the performance of their national agricultural research systems and organizations.
- Kootenay Permaculture Institute - Information about the permaculture research and education undertaken by the institute based in British Columbia, Canada.
- Landis International-Agricultural research and management company. - Research and development management company specializing in registration and re-registration of agricultural compounds. We provide a turnkey solution from discovery to EPA registration.
- Life for Lakes - Seeks integration of environmental priorities with agricultural policies in order to minimise the nutrient load on inland waters and the Baltic Sea.
- National Institute for Agricultural Research - Information about the research into animal reproduction, health, product quality, food safety and behavioural studies and publications of the INRA, Tours, France.
- Rare Fruit Council International - Information and calendar of events of the non-profit organization dedicated to the introduction, growing, and promotion of rare tropical fruit.
- Research Institute of Animal Nutrition, Ltd. - Pohorelice, Czech Republic. Cattle nutrition, pig nutrition, animal nutrition physiology and feed biotechnologies research. Research is the company´s main activity.
- Saskatchewan Pulse Growers - Provides information on research, market development, agronomy, and nutrition.
- Shanti Progress - Mission statement of the non-profit society created to promote alternative and environmentally safe technologies, and the practice of natural farming, photographs and links to other sites. India.
- Society for Range Management - For the scientific study, protection and management of rangeland resources, mainly grazing lands managed by ecological principles.
- Soil Science Society of America - Advancing the discipline and practice of soil science by acquiring and disseminating information about soils in relation to crop production, environmental quality, ecosystem sustainability, bioremediation, waste management and recycling, and wise land use.
- Swiss Center for International Agriculture - Promotes and supports projects in international agricultural research, especially for the sustainable use of natural resources in agriculture and forestry in non-OECD countries.
- Swiss Node - Provides information about agricultural research, a calendar of events, links to institutions, publications, job advertisements and webpublishing services.
- The Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR) - An informal association of 45 public and private sector donors that supports a network of 16 international agricultural research centers.
- The Florida Caribbean Chapter of the American Bamboo Society - Non-profit organization dedicated to gaining knowledge and educating the public on bamboos, with emphasis on research and preservation and propagation of endangered species.