- Access to Archives - A2A database contains catalogues of archives held across England and dating from the 900s to the present day.
- Alweg Archives - History of the Alweg (aka Wegematic in the USA, and Alweg-Bahn in Germany) monorail system in Cologne, Germany; New York, NY, USA and Seattle, WA, USA during the 1950s and 1960s.
- American Library Association Archives - Searchable, browsable listings of the archives and documents of the American Library Association from the 1920s to the present.
- Archives in the World - Direct links to archives websites worldwide, sorted by country, plus the archives of international and professional organizations. Links to sites on archival training, international cooperation in archiving, and archival internet resources.
- Archives of the History of American Psychology - Holdings include primary materials from American psychologists, antique instruments used by psychologists, and outdated testing materials.
- Archon - Portal to an electronic directory of repositories holding manuscript sources for British history and Web based information on archival resources.
- Internet Archive Wayback Machine - A collection of archived Web documents, allowing users to revisit older copies of sites.
- LOCKSS Permanent Publishing - (Lots Of Copies Keep Stuff Safe) - Allows individual libraries to safeguard their community's access to Web content. The project is jointly funded by Stanford University, The National Science Foundation, and Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- National Sound Archive Catalogue - A searchable online catalog of almost 2.5 million sound recordings held by the British Library National Sound Archive (NSA).
- Papers Past - New Zealand newspapers and periodicals from the 19th century. Digital images of over 300,000 pages from 20 publications, part of the digital collections of the National Library of New Zealand.
- Ready, 'Net, Go! - Links to the major indexes, lists, and databases of archival resources.
- Repositories of Primary Sources - A listing of over 4900 websites describing holdings of manuscripts, archives, rare books, historical photographs, and other primary sources for the research scholar.
- Scottish Archive Network - Provides access to many valuable resources for those interested in Scottish history.
- Standards for Archival Description: A Handbook - Describes technical standards, conventions, and guidelines used by archivists in describing holdings and repositories.
- Turkish Archives - Bekir Kemal Ataman's collection of resources on archives in Turkey and for the archives and records management profession, including bulletin board and list of mailing lists.
- UNESCO Archives Portal - Gives access to websites of archival institutions around the world. Gateway to resources related to records and archives management and to international co-operation in this area.