Home / Reference / Bibliography
- A Multiple Intelligences Bookshelf - Features books, articles, and online links to related resources about Howard Gardner's MI theory.
- Biblical and Theological Studies Index - Features a searchable database of articles, books, and other resources. Includes online related links.
- Bibliographic Resources Spain - Links to academic, history, literature, language and culture readings. Resources specific to Latin America are excluded.
- Bibliographical Society of the University of Virginia - Scholarly society devoted to analytic bibliography and textual criticism. Includes links to online journals and texts.
- Bibliography of Julian of Norwich - Materials related to the "Showing of Love" from The Godfriends Library. Includes manuscripts, book reviews, and library links.
- Bibliography of the Grand Canyon and the Lower Colorado River. - Lists books, periodicals, serials, maps, audio-visual works, and electronic media produced between 1540 and the present. Includes an introduction and table of contents.
- Booklist Center - Collection of book lists including lists of book awards and prizes and their winners and recommended lists of books by leading authorities. Listed by subject category.
- British & Irish Archaeological Bibliography - Searchable database for references to material published from 1695 to 1991, including the early antiquaries, post-processualism and planning-led contract archaeology.
- Dental Amalgam Research Bibliography - Features a listing of selected scientific research on the health effects of mercury accumulation .
- Drug Discrimination Bibliographic Database - Listing of references published since 1951 and includes abstracts, journal articles, book chapters and books. The database is searchable and available for download.
- Eames Bibliography - Searchable bibliography on the life and work of Charles and Ray Eames and includes books, periodicals, newspapers, and videos.
- Eastgate Systems - A brief and idiosyncratic bibliography of hypertext, with an emphasis on storyspace and the systems that have influenced it over the years.
- EconLit - The American Economic Association's electronic bibliography of economic literature. An extensive source of journals, abstracts and citations covering all fields of economics.
- Economic Working Papers - Provides links to a range of online resources for bibliographies and working papers.
- Education Journal Annotations - Searchable database of English language print and electronic journals focused on K-12 education and professional staff preparation.
- Electronic References and Scholarly Citations - Part of the WWW Virtual Library Project, this page tracks the various styles and methods currently being used to reference and or cite electronic resources.
- Environmental Archaeological Bibliography - Published reports of biological, pedological and geological work on material from archaeological excavations. Features a queries builder, subject codes, and related links.
- Environmental Periodicals Bibliography - Contains citations on articles from scientific, technical, law, and policy journals dating from 1973, searchable by keywords, authors' names, journal names, and by date.
- Equity Analytics, Ltd - Provides a listing of books and journals relating to stocks, options, futures, commodities, interest rates, and money management.
- Exploring Plato's Dialogues - Features a searchable listing of articles and essays, bibliographies, book reviews, lecture notes, maps and images, and primary texts.
- Fotobibliografica - A resource for collectors of fine photography monographs . Features listings by photographer and links to related subjects.
- Hewes - Essays - Searchable index to works found in collections of essays. Includes authors, titles, related works, notes, physical descriptions, international standard book numbers, and Library of Congress card numbers and classifications.
- HTML Bibliography - Collection of resource links including hypertext design guides and style manuals, language guides and tutorials, and history.
- Institute for Theme Park Studies - Books, articles and journals on the academic study of theme parks and amusement park tourism.
- International Bibliography of Sign Language - Focuses on modern sign language research, and records text related to deaf culture, sign language interpreting as well as education of the deaf. Includes academic literature, abstracts, and journal articles.
- Language Learning in Tandem - Provides detailed bibliographical information on new research . Includes authors' full first names as well as exact page references .
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas - Features books, pamphlets, plays and articles by this writer and environmentalist, cataloged by date .
- Museum Management Bibliography - Features links to books, manuals, technical leaflets and articles. From the National Park Service.
- Mythological Booklist - Features a listing of book titles, authors, publishers, and ISBNs. Categorized by geographical area.
- National Election Studies - Bibliography of citations of known published works and a large number of unpublished papers that make use of NES data. Offered as a research and teaching resource and available for download in pdf format.
- NoodleBib - The MLA Bibliography Composer - Free service that simplifies the process of creating and editing MLA-style bibliographies.
- Oriental Institute Research Archives - Guide to introductory readings on the peoples and cultures of the ancient Near East including Egypt, Nubia, and Mesopotamia. Indexed by subject.
- Panel Study of Income Dynamics - Offers a listing of publications, working papers and government reports.Searchable by author or by area of study.
- Patent Information Users Group - Annotated bibliography of books and articles of professional, scientific and technical interest. Includes links to related bibliographies.
- Pierre Bourdieu Bibliography - Catalog of published works about, relating to or drawing on the subject. Includes links to related resources.
- Population Index - First published in 1935, a primary reference tool to the world's population literature. Offers a searchable annotated bibliography of recently published books, journal articles, working papers, and other materials .
- Queer Reads - Bibliography of books by, for, and about bisexual, gay, lesbian, and transgender people. Listed by subject area and includes bookstores, publishers, and review magazines.
- Religious Studies - A substantial listing of links to bibliographies of use to researchers involved in academic study. Categorized by religion.
- Rizwi's Bibliography for Medieval Islam - Classified listing of books, articles and reviews of significant books for students of Islam.
- Scholarly Electronic Publishing Bibliography - Presents selected articles, books, and other printed and electronic sources that are useful in understanding publishing efforts on the Internet. Available for download.
- South Asia Bibliographies: Afghanistan - Listing of printed material from the library at the University of California, Berkeley. Includes links to related resources .
- Stormwater Finance Materials - Annotated bibliography of previously published materials concerning stormwater management and finance programs. Available for download in pdf format.
- Tennis Book Bibliography - Listing of publications catalogued by author, year of publication and publisher .
- Terrorism and Political Violence, a Bibliography - Provides a listing of publications and resources indexed by geographical location and subject.
- The American Bibliography of Slavic and East European Studies - Records journal articles, books, book chapters, book reviews, dissertations, and selected government publications on eastern Europe, Russia, and the former Soviet Union.
- The European Union : Collections Bibliography - Official depository of publications held at The University of California, Berkeley. Includes primary and secondary legislation, treaties, and policy documents.
- The Hypertext Bibliography Project - Project to explore the use of the World Wide Web as a forum for publishing technical bibliographies. Includes Michael Ley's bibliography on Database Systems and Logic Programming.
- The NLS Annotated Bibliography - Searchable record of research based on data from all cohorts of the National Longitudinal Surveys. Contains citations and abstracts of journal articles, working papers, conference presentations, and dissertations.
- The Witchcraft Bibliography Project. - Collection of information about books and articles in many languages. Covers early modern Europe. Available for download as a self extracting compressed .exe file .
- What is an Annotated Bibliography - Provides explanations and preparation advice. Includes a sample entry for a journal article.
- William Sayers - Bibliography of peer-reviewed academic publications, mostly in the field of medieval European languages and literature. Organized by language, culture, and country.
- Writers Workshop Styles Handbook - Summarizes and illustrates the bibliographical formatting rules for three different citation styles: the American Psychological Association (APA) style, the new Modern Languages Association (MLA) style, and the old MLA style.
- WWW Psychedelic Bibliography - Collection of literature references concerning over 60 years of research on psychedelic compounds. Include single keyword searching of all records fields.