- Documents in Information Science - Database of articles and conference proceedings published in electronic format in the area of library and information Science. Contains articles and papers some of which are full-text.
- Fast Forward: Science, Technology & the Communications Revolution - National community viewing and discussion initiative based on six-week public library programs of scholar-led lectures, documentary film screenings and discussions on the impact of the following communications technologies: telephone, radio, film, TV and the Internet. Includes information on participating libraries.
- Infolibrarian.com - Indian site that covers list of forthcoming training programs, workshops, conferences, and seminars. It provides a variety of useful resources for library professionals.
- Iran Library and Information Science - Provides linkings to most of the Iranian libraries, journals, and librarian websites.
- Librarians' Resource Center - A selective collection of resources compiled to facilitate information search and retrieval. Organized in three categories: public service (pointers to search engines, topical guides, ready reference and databases on the net), professional development (knowledge management, library literature, employment resources, and library associations), and technical resources (cataloguing, internet/intranet development tools, and acquisitions sourcing). Provided by the Toronto chapter of the Special Libraries Association.
- Library and Information Science: Finding Resources in this Subject Area - List of primary, original, individual resources in the subject area of librarianship. Also gives advice and pointers to sites which allow the discovery of more resources.
- Library and Information Studies Resources - Created by Rutgers Libraries, this site offers a useful overview of library and information studies resources on the Internet. Although some information is directly related to the School of Communication, Information and Library Studies at Rutgers, there is substantial content of interest to all. There are extensive lists of electronic journals and newsletters, and electronic texts relating to the profession, as well as Internet subject guides, links to library schools in the U.S. and Canada, to a variety of listservs, and to libraries, consortia and professional organizations. There are also significant resources in three specific subject areas: digital library projects, copyright, and young adult and children's literature.
- Library Link - United Kingdom discussion and information forum for librarianship and information management.
- Library Security Resources: A Bibliography - List of print resources relating to security issues in libraries.
- Library Support Staff Resource Center - Links for education, employment, classifications and wages statistics, organizations and events, e-mail lists, and other resources for library paraprofessionals.
- LibraryHQ.com - Current information for library professionals including book and media reviews, cataloged websites, news, and hundreds of hotlinks.
- LibraryPlanet.com - Includes a listing of resources relating to library and information science as well as a directory of libraries around the world.
- LibrarySupportStaff.com - Resources and links for paraprofessionals working in libraries.
- National Commission on Libraries and Information Science - An independent agency of the US federal government charged with advising the executive and legislative branches on national library and information policies and plans.
- ODLIS: Online Dictionary of Library and Information Science - Glossary of library terminology designed as a reference resource for library and information science professionals, university students and faculty, and the general reader and library user.
- Planning and Building Libraries - Information and resources for architects, librarians, design consultants, and students interested in planning and building libraries.
- Steven Bell's Keeping Up Page - Categorized and annotated list of information sources useful for librarians' professional development.
- The Libraries FAQ - A collection of basic information regarding libraries and librarianship, and an introductory guide to library resources on the Internet.
- Top Technology Trends for Libraries - A dozen leading members of the Library and Information Technology Association discuss the technological issues that have a good chance of affecting libraries in the next few years.
- UKOLN Public Library Networking Focus - Contributes to strategic, policy-making, awareness raising and development activities in the area of public library networking and lifelong learning. Previous projects, resources for public librarians, current initiatives, publications and presentations, hosted resources, links to related materials, and contact information.
- What is the Future of the Book in the Digital Era? - Transcript of a round table discussing different concerns such as shortage of paper, distribution, penetration of audiovisual media, literacy, and the new form this durable medium may take.