- American Association of Health Plans - Fact sheets and analyses on: managed care, prenatal care, children's health insurance, diabetes, and current immunization recommendations for children and adults.
- American Council on Science and Health - A consumer education consortium concerned with issues related to food, nutrition, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, lifestyle, the environment and health. ACSH is an independent, nonprofit, tax-exempt organization.
- Antibiotic resistance - From the Why Files.
- BBC News: Cold 'killing 50,000' each winter - Campaigners are calling for action to help prevent 50,000 deaths from cold in the UK each year.
- Cancer services are suffering in Iraq - By Carol Sikora, chief of the WHO Cancer Programme. Published in the British Medical Journal. "It was immediately clear that there were staggering deficiencies in cancer treatment facilities because of UN sanctions... We as doctors cannot stand idly by and watch this slow, silent tragedy drag on."
- Case Western Reserve University - Program on Society and Health - Interdisciplinary group which studies the impact of biomedical technology, health policy, and demographic shifts on society. Mission statement, upcoming events, past events, future plans, and faculty listing.
- Cliff Steer : Heart Man - Free video by a heart transplant patient, aimed at Jr. High kids, about positive life styles, the non-use of drugs and alcohol, and organ donation.
- Doctors For Life - Non-profit making organisation which stands for the sanctity of life from conception till death and a basic Christian ethic.
- Ethical Issues in Terminal Health Care - Articles and essays on patients' rights, Ethics Committees, the Right-to-Die Debate, and Physician Assisted Suicide.
- HealthWatch UK - Promotes the assessment and testing of treatments, whether 'orthodox' or 'alternative'.
- Mainlining Danger: Hospital Patients Exposed to High Levels of Toxic Chemicals in Vinyl I.V. Bags - Greenpeace data shows that vinyl (PVC) medical devices contain high levels of toxic additives which can leach out through surrounding fluids, exposing hospital patients to a probable human carcinogen.
- Partners In Health - Research, advocacy and publications related to health, worldwide. Focus upon the poor. Partners with projects in Haiti, Peru, Mexico, United States, with a goal of neither development or charity, but "pragmatic solidarity".
- Pee Dee Healthy Start Inc South Carolina - A prevention program in response to high infant mortality rates, low birth weight babies, inadequate health care for women of child bearing age and their families in rural areas in SC.
- Questionable Doctors - Public Citizen effort to collect and make public information about questionable doctors in the United States.
- Safety Links - Directory of links to information and articles on safety.
- The UK Partnership for Global Health - A forum for people concerned at the impact of globalisation on global health. Includes documents, briefings and news.
- Way2Hope - Advice, information, research and links about a variety of issues, including alcoholism, debt, drug addiction, marriage problems, sexual abuse and weight issues.
- What Doctors Don't Tell You - Monthly magazine informing patients of little-known side effects of drugs, and allegedly "proven" alternative remedies.
- What is Wrong With Our Health Care System? - A commentary on why the US health care system is the most expensive in the world but less effective than most people realize.