- Delft Institute for Earth-Oriented Space Research - Research activities related to processing and analyzing space based Earth observations and modeling/computing the high precision satellite orbits that are often required for that type of analysis. Geodesy is also a research area.
- Digital Earth - U.S. interagency Digital Earth working group: federal effort to implement Vice President Gore's Digital Earth concept (a vision for a global geospatial information network).
- Digital Earth Information Resources - Links to online information resources on geography, geospatial information and related topics -- intended to be helpful in the planning, design, and development of Digital Earth.
- Geomaticien.com - Geomatics, maps, scripts, portal, weather forecasts, help, samples, documentation and downloads.
- Institute of Mathematical Geography - Articles, papers and Solstice, an electronic journal of the interaction between geography and mathematics.
- Lawrence Lau's GPS research page - Detail of research into a processing algorithm for deformation monitoring and a brief introduction into GPS technology.
- Leuven Earth Observation - L.E.O. was established at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven to develop new application technologies in the field of earth observation in response to the growing needs of industrial and governmental sectors. Members of L.E.O. are experts in the fields of sensor design, satellite steering, communications, terrestrial system modeling, signal and image processing, user interfaces and spatial data analysis.
- Moland - Monitoring Land Use / Cover Dynamics - Project aimed at providing a spatial planning tool that can be used for assessing, monitoring and modelling the development of urban and regional environments.
- The Québec Government Geomatics Plan - A strategy aimed at co-ordinating the actions of 15 departments and 11 governmental agencies which produce or use spatial data. The Quebec Government is doing this to improve land management throughout the territory.
- USGS: Geo Data - FTP File Access. These data files are for use in geographical information systems for analysis and integration with other geospatial data.