Home / Society / People / Seniors
- 4Seniors Network UK - News, features and forums on topics of interest to UK seniors and their families.
- 50 Plus Stuff - Computer help, thrifty ideas, make money.
- 50SomeThing - A fun informative site for the over fifty, but not over the hill crowd.
- Aging Help - Information for the professional serving the older American through community and in-home services.
- Aging Parent Assessments - Assessment tool that adult child can complete on aging parent to determine care/housing needs.
- AmericanSelect Senior Services Directory - Provides descriptions of businesses that cater to the 50+ crowd. Easy to follow directories.
- Be An Outrageous Older Man - Dedicated to the works of Bard Lindeman, career journalist for nearly 50 years who writes on all subjects affecting aging and is a tireless advocate for seniors' issues.
- BenefitsCheckUp - Helps older Americans find out about federal and state assistance programs for the aged.
- DOROT Friendly Visiting - Friendly Visitors volunteers are matched with homebound elders for weekly visits. Facility to find a program near you, and information about how the scheme works.
- E-Eldercare - Services for seniors that require health and financial care assistance, arrange for housing needs, and need any personal and medical equipment.
- ElderAction - Action ideas for older persons and their families.
- Elders Without Walls - Large-font, entertainment-based web site for the elderly, particularly those in nursing homes and ALFs. Email directory, message boards, newspapers, games and other resources.
- Fifty-Plus News - News, information, discussion, gardening, lifetsyle tips, poems, short stories for seniors.
- Gerontology Institute - Provides seniors "Update on Aging" newsletter, association membership, geriatric health care seminars on Alzheimer's disease, physical therapy, psychology and nutrition.
- GeroWeb - Information for those interested in gerontology, geriatrics, the process of aging, services for the elderly, or the concerns of senior citizens in general.
- Great Things About Getting Old - Music tracks for the young at heart.
- Guardian Angel Services - Professional Guardian - A professional and compassionate guardianship service serving seniors and elderly individuals.
- Hollywood4Seniors - Los Angeles public service site for seniors and their families featuring resources, activities, nursing homes, problem solving and the prevention of elder abuse.
- Homeshare International - Arranges accommodation for students and others in exchange for providing companionship and independent living assistance to seniors. Discussion forum and information about programs provided in English, German, and Spanish.
- Life After55 - Senior friendly links and information.
- Medicare - Provides access to information about medicare plans, contact information, and publications, as well as information about health care fraud and abuse, and nursing homes.
- National Eldercare Services Company - Solutions for employers seeking cost-effective eldercare benefits for eligible populations. Provides services to individuals who are facing the challenges of aging relatives and trying to keep them healthy and independent.
- Ohio Seniors.com - News and weekly article for seniors in the Ohio area.
- Older Americans - Short factsheet from Ohio State University, offering guidance for seniors on optimizing their capabilities.
- OurSeniorYears.com - Information for seniors, their families and caregivers on health, Medicare, Social Security, eldercare, and leisure activities.
- Primetime 2000 Expo - Consumer show for men and women 50+. Exhibits are dedicated to the mature market. New options, new ideas, new savings at the primetime festival.
- Remember When...III - Looking back at the 20th Century on an age cohort basis, with details of popular songs and important events which would have shaped the lifetmies of seniors.
- Senior Citizen Website.com - News and information relating to seniors, opportunities for self expression, articles, free e-mail account and film/book reviews.
- Senior Citizens' Home Page - Provides resources for seniors or their caregivers including recreation and travel, finances and wills, government, news and weather, education, health, and crisis and grief.
- Senior HealthWeb - Interactive tool to manage daily health routine, includes daily devotionals, games and chat rooms.
- Senior InfoSite - Resource guide for senior products, services and recreation, focusing on Maryland but covering other areas too. Articles, news and discussion areas.
- Senior Law - Information about elder law, estate planning, and the rights of the elderly and disabled, from the law firm of Goldfarb and Abrandt.
- Senior Life Now - Dedicated to the senior citizen with information.
- Snowbird Network - Insurance, travel, real estate, health, finance, and other information for the senior snowbird.
- The Age-Matters site for the over 50's - Offers help, advice, products and services.
- The Gathering of the Wisdom People - A multi-media exhibit on aging. Through memories, stories and insights from the elders of our time we gain the wisdom to live a life of courage, purpose and meaning.
- The Resource Directory for Older People - Intended to serve older people, their families, health and legal professionals, social service providers, librarians, researchers and others with an interest in the field of aging.