- Books by David E. Carter - List of titles on trademarks, logos and design-related subjects, plus information on the Creativity and American Corporate Identity annual competitions.
- Digitalthread : Bookhaus - Shopping for design and typography books.
- Dmitry's Design Lab - Monthly articles on basics of graphic design, including color, fonts, shape, texture, the principles of using artwork, photography and animation, as well as additional subjects.
- Domtar - Creative Toolkit - Resource site for tips and tricks, news, contests and promotions, bulletin board, galleries and more. In English and French.
- FORdesigners - Designer's resource for fonts, royalty-free photographs, clip art, and information on type, plus X-Height magazine.
- Graphic Competitions - An annotated directory of international graphic design competitions, Macintosh news, graphics news, resources and bookstore.
- Graphic Design - Design resources, articles, and employment information.
- Graphic Design Resource Center - Graphic and Web design tips, articles, and resources.
- Graphicdesign-tips.com - Resource site for graphic design, including the job market, printing, history, organizations, tools and toys, color, education, glossary and printing.
- Graphics Resource Center - Project and product resources for the graphics professional.
- Human Interaction Design Protocol - Project which examines the role of the graphic designer.
- Lerzer's Archive Online Services - Archive of advertising graphic design for print, television, product packaging, commercial illustration and other subject areas. Submission form provided.
- Milton Glaser: Graphic Design - Exhibit at the Philadelphia Museum of Art by a graphic artist who created such icons as the "I Love NY" logo. Profile of the artist and information on publications available.
- Neural Net Studios - Illustration, graphic design, 3D design.
- Notos Graphic Arts - Links, galleries and articles for the graphic arts, In Greek and English.
- Posters American Style - Online exhibit of graphic images made in the United States over the past century.
- Spiritus Mundi - Not-for-profit project to involve designers and artists across the world in creating a pack of 78 cards, each based on a single word, to show the diversity of views and opinions about the world in the year since Sept 11th, 2001.
- The Grolier Club - Membership organization founded in 1884 for aficionados of the graphic arts. Information on research library, public exhibitions and publications.
- The Italian Futurist Book - An online exhibition of Italian Futurist books, typography and graphic design, from the years 1909-1944.
- The Study of Design - Information pertaining to design fundamentals, inspiration and creativity, and the business of design.
- THREE.OH - Inspirational Kingdom - Textual and visual exploration of issues within graphic design.