Home / Society / Military / News and Media
- AFJI - Armed Forces Journal International - Website of the Armed Forces Journal Publishing Company, publishers of Armed Forces Journal International, Training & Simulation, and the ISR Journal.
- Armed Forces Journal International - Covers the global professional defense community; military, industrial, and political leaders and other influentials who are crafting tomorrow's global security relationships.
- Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists - Educational Foundation for Nuclear Science. Best known for the Doomsday Clock. Reporting on international security, military affairs, and nuclear issues.
- Civil Wars - Journal which aims to brings together academic pieces on all aspects of civil wars.
- Contemporary Security Policy - Refereed journal providing a forum for discussion of the broadening spectrum of security issues emerging in the post-Cold War world.
- Defence Studies - Journal produced by the staff and students of the British Joint Services Command and Staff College, covering historical and contemporary aspects of defence.
- Defence Systems Daily - Daily defence and aerospace news from around the world.
- Defense Daily Network - A source for defense industry news, analysis and business information.
- Defense News - Internet home of Defense News, the leading international news weekly covering the global defense industry.
- defense-aerospace.com - News, information and data for aerospace and defense professionals. Includes live feed, communiqués and official reports.
- Department of War - Defense related news headlines and forum.
- Equipment Training and Support News - Quarterly publication focusing on simulation and training issues, upgrades to equipment, new defence procurement and defence industry news. Reports from exhibitions and exhibition diary.
- European Security - Journal devoted to the publication of articles, papers, essays, documents and reviews on the new architecture, concepts, institutions, pr oblems and prospects for European security since the Cold War.
- Global Defence Review - Provides an annual review of defence activity worldwide. Includes reviews for 1997, 1998 and 1999.
- IntelHawk International - Provides visitors access to foreign news sources, interviews with military and academic personnel, and analysis of current global military affairs.
- Intelligence and National Security - Offers insights into the contemporary functions of intelligence and its influence of foreign policy and national security.
- Intelligence Online - Specialises in seeking out and publishing hard-to-find and confidential news for a select readership.
- International Peacekeeping - Examines the theory and practice of military peacekeeping. Includes publication schedule, journal search, and archive of past issues.
- International Security Page - Publishes essays covering all aspects of the control and use of force, from all political viewpoints. Its articles cover contemporary policy issues, and probe historical and theoretical questions behind them.
- Jane's Air Forces News - News, information and analysis from the Air Forces section of Jane's Information Group.
- Jane's Defence Weekly - Weekly digest of military and aerospace news from Jane's Information Group.
- Jane's Defence Weekly - Current information on global defence issues and technology.
- Jane's Global Flashpoints - Offers a thorough, objective, weekly report on world news as it relates to global geopolitical issues.
- Jane's International Defense Review - Provides expert and authoritative analysis of weapons, systems and technology.
- Jane's Land Forces News - News, information and analysis from the Land Forces section of Jane's Information Group.
- Jane's Naval Forces News - News, information and analysis from the Naval Forces section of Jane's Information Group.
- Jane's Navy International - Online magazine providing expert information on developments in global naval operations and technology.
- Journal of Conflict Studies - Biannual publication dedicated to the dissemination of scholarly research in the field of low-intensity conflict studies.
- Journal of Electronic Defense - Provides coverage of defense electronic issues, focusing in particular on electronic warfare.
- Journal of Strategic Studies - Provides a broad approach and coverage of both contemporary and historical issues in the field of strategic studies.
- Low Intensity Conflict & Law Enforcement - Addresses a range of military, security, and law enforcement issues associated with conflict short of general war.
- Medicine, Conflict and Survival - Covers medical and psychological issues related to conflict.
- Military Information Technology Online - Discusses information technology issues impacting defence matters, such as information security and intelligence, tactical communications, satellite imaging and UAVs.
- Military Medical Technology Online - Focuses on the implications of technological advances for military matters.
- Military Press Online - News and resources for military personnel and veterans.
- Military Report - Daily news and information resource for military professionals.
- Military Training Technology Online - Coverage of the use of technology in military training - topics include such matters as simulation training systems, modeling and simulation, and interactive distance learning.
- MSIAC Journal Online - A quarterly online publication directed towards educating and sharing modeling and simulation topics with the Department of Defense, armed forces, international and national modeling and simulation communities.
- NATO Review - The principal publication of the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation. All issues published since 1991 (in English and French) are available.
- Peace & Conflict Studies - Discusses various issues in peace research and conflict analysis.
- Popular Mechanics Military - Articles from Popular Mechanics magazine discussing military technology, history, and weapons.
- Reunions Magazine - Family, class, and military reunions. Includes an online list of upcoming US military reunions.
- RIMPAC 2000 - Current news on Exercise Rim of the Pacific (RIMPAC) 2000, the largest naval exercise in the world.
- Security Studies - Publishes theoretical, historical and policy-oriented articles on the causes and consequences of war, and the sources and conditions of peace.
- Small Wars and Insurgencies - Provides a forum for the discussion of the historical, political, social, economic and psychological aspects of insurgency, counter-insurgency, limited war, peacekeeping operations and the use of force as an instrument of policy.
- Soldier of Fortune Magazine - Monthly publication of world events and new technology relating to police, military, and interested persons.
- SpaceWar - Daily news about military-space and nuclear-weapon technology and policy.
- StrategyPage.com - The online magazine of the Art and Science of War and Intelligence. Covers current military technology, conflicts, and policy.
- Terrorism and Political Violence - Focuses on the political meaning of terrorist activity, including studies of various related forms of violence by rebels and by states, and the links between political violence and organized crime, protest, rebellion, revolution, and human rights.
- The Council for a Livable World - News, in-depth background analysis and opinion of military and defense issues from disarmament advocacy organization.
- The Defense Monitor - Published up to 12 times a year by the Center for Defense Information, the Defense Monitor has since 1972 provided timely information about military programs and policies.
- The Journal of Slavic Military Studies - Investigates all aspects of military affairs in the Slavic nations of central and eastern Europe in historical and geopolitical context. (Formerly the Journal of Soviet Military Studies.)
- The Marian Intelligence Advisor - Report from Catholic Marian perspective that contends there is still a high risk of full-scale war with the Communist-bloc.
- The Nonproliferation Review - Refereed journal concerned with the causes, consequences, and control of the spread of weapons of mass destruction (WMD).
- The Strategy Page - The online magazine of the art and science of war and intelligence, covering current military technology, conflicts and policy.
- UN & Conflict Monitor - A quarterly publication providing current information about UN peacekeeping and other activities in conflicts around the world as well as information about conferences, research, publications, training and events.
- Jane's Information Group - News, information and analysis from leading source for information on defense, geopolitics, transport and police industries and issues.