- Accenture - Formerly known as Anderson Consulting. The largest global management and technology consulting firm in the world. Extensive information on their company, services, ideas, clients, and career opportunities.
- Ameritas Ltd - A consultancy services organization aimed at providing high quality consultancy and advisory services to address business and IT needs. Based in the UK, offices in many countries worldwide.
- Aquila Business Services Ltd. - Consultancy, project management, mentoring and skills transfer, quality auditing, and stress relief through on-site massage and therapeutic aroma therapy. Dorset, UK.
- Arthur D. Little - Provides services across the full spectrum of business consulting, helping organizations by setting strategy, shaping the organizational culture and developing cutting-edge products and technologies. More than 50 offices worldwide.
- Bain & Company - Global firm specializing in strategy development to support distribution and logistics, mergers and acquisitions, sales and marketing at both the organizational and business unit levels.
- Barbara J. Smith Consulting - Independent business and technology consultant located in Minneapolis, Minessota.
- Benchmark International Group - International consulting specialists, providing services in institutional strenghtening, project management, corporatisation and privatisation, and financial management. Company profile, resources and port folio.
- Berkshire Consultancy Ltd - British business consultancy with a team of approximately 26 staff. Servicing both Britain and Europe.
- Blazin' Inc. - Provides contract management, accounts receivable management, financial management, administrative services and new business start-up.
- BMR Concepts, Inc. - A Dallas-based consulting firm, offering business planning, market research services, as well as planning and organization through systems design and implementation and market strategy and positioning.
- Boleat Consulting - Specializes in high value consulting on strategic public policy and representational issues. Based in London.
- Breggs - Strategy, organization and management consulting. Information on their services and expertise. Located in Paris, France.
- BTS - Global business and technology consultants, supporting leading corporations in implementing change and profit improvements. Specialized in developing and delivering workshops containing tailor-made business simulations: IT based or manual.
- Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Canada - Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Canada provides IT consulting services.
- Cavendish Consultants - Business and technology consultants for the United Kingdom.
- Christensen Associates Management Consultants, Inc. - Offers seminars and workshops in futures research, project management, product development, and manager development. Located in Playa del Rey, California.
- Christopher Bonner Consultants, Inc. - Counsels senior management of associations and corporations on positioning strategies and strategic communications. Located in McLean, Virginia.
- Cornerstone Services, Inc. - Serving the purchasing, supply chain management, accounting and general administrative change needs of manufacturing and service business clients. Located in Half Moon Bay, California.
- Corporate Business Consulting By RON - Corporate Business Consulting Encompassing All Aspects and Areas. Professional, Extra Secure and Confidential Fee Based Consulting for Corporations.
- Corporate Renaissance Group - Business and technology consultants. Located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Crow Development - A Portland, Oregon-based professional consulting and training firm serving clients world-wide. Specializes in organizational effectiveness, change design and management, and project management assistance.
- Crown Consulting, Inc. - Business consulting from concept through requirement definition, specification, design, development, integration, test and evaluation, and implementation. Based in Washington, DC.
- Crucible Management Solutions - Providing clients with solutions that leverage the use of technology, including consulting services, information technology, business processes, outsourcing, and research services. Offices in the US, Canada and Barbados.
- Darryl Legault Communications and Consulting - Services include purchasing and logistics audits, procurement and risk management consulting, corporate communications and public relations, and technical writing.
- David Alan and Company - Provides factoring, invoice discounting, business succession planning, and assistance with grants and employee benefits planning. Located in Swansea UK.
- DBi Associates Ltd. - Partners in the management of change. DBi is the management consultancy arm of the Delphi Group Ltd. Company profile, information on their services and clients, and articles. Warwickshire, UK.
- Delta Development Group, Inc. - Consulting on issues involving real estate management, community and economic development and planning, information technology, and government relations. Located in Mechanicsburg, PA.
- Delta Performance Group, Inc. - Specializing in product and process improvement. Provides a broad range of consulting services for business, industry, and government. Offices in Orange County and San Diego County, California.
- Elizabeth A. Urbanski Associates, Inc. - Art consultancy services for corporate and private clients.
- eLoyalty - A global business consulting organization focused on building customer loyalty. About their company, publications and employment opportunities.
- Ernst & Young - One of the world's leading professional services organizations, helps companies across the globe to identify and capitalize on business opportunities. Their site includes a library, and a career center.
- Expert Marketplace - A directory of consulting services provided in cooperation with Dun & Bradstreet. Over 214,000 consulting firms listed. Home to the PENGROUP.com consulting firm network.
- Extraordinary Logistics, Inc. - Providing analysis, planning, implementation, finance, funding, taxes, and logistics assistance.
- Finder Expert - A consulting firm in the technological, financial and fiscal domain; especially tax credit for research and development. Located in Montreal, QC, Canada.
- GFA Holding AG - A worldwide operating consulting group providing an extensive range of services in project planning and sector studies, market analysis and project management. Based in Germany.
- Global Betting and Gaming Consultants - Assistance with all aspects related to bookmaking and off-course betting.
- Global Management Advisors, Inc. - Providing Practical Solutions To Difficult Management Problems Including Cash Flow, Liquidity, Market Share, Business Planning And Many Other Business Problems.
- Grant Leisure Group - Serves the visitor attractions industry, providing studies, analysis, planning and management consulting services. Based in London, UK.
- Integral, Inc. - International consulting firm specializing in growth strategies for disruptive markets.
- Interactives - Organizational development services and tools. Balancing technological capability with human and social capability. Offices in the USA and the UK.
- Interthink Consulting, Inc. - Experts in creating customer value through performance measurement, project management, organizational assessments and benchmarking solutions. Company profile, and columns. Located in Alberta, Canada.
- ISGC - Advice on facilities management, creation and operation. Based in London, Paris and Frankfurt.
- Knowledge Architecture Partners, LLC - Offers services and products designed to merge knowledge, technology and business processes to resolve short- and long-term business issues. Located in Park City, Utah.
- Kurt Salmon Associates - A global management consulting firm specializing in retail, consumer products, and healthcare.
- LMD Consulting - Provides strategic management, organization effectiveness and change management consulting services. Also, training services including the areas of leadership, projects and planning. Tucson, AZ.
- Logica - Founded in the UK in 1969, Logica is an international computer consultancy and systems integration company with around 7,000 staff in offices in 23 countries around the world.
- Management Futures - A leading London based management consultancy. Executive coaching, 360 degree feedback, MBTI and recruitment.
- Maria Gitin & Associates - Independent consulting network providing development and training services to nonprofit organizations.
- Matterhorn Consulting, Inc - Specializes in national account planning, sales management, loss prevention, and asset protection consulting.
- Mercury Consultants - Specializing in strategic and marketing interventions, global communication solutions and IT marketing for multimedia needs.
- Multiquest Consultants - We provide consulting services to management for strategic decisions. Our work often falls into the areas of competitive (or business) intelligence and human resources (including recruitment).
- MWA Consultants - Vendor neutral services solutions, e-commerce business development.
- Native Intelligence, Inc. - Native American 8(a) firm providing a broad range of IT services - computer security, web design, graphics, writing, editing, and web-based training.
- Network Consulting - Business consultants for the United Kingdom and Europe.
- NewMarket Global Consulting Group, LLC - Provides advice on corporate restructuring, strategic analysis, accounting analysis, and strategic alliances; which may include introductions to sources of capital.
- Nixel Technology - Consulting in information and technology strategies and designing and managing software projects, working on process reengineering and information management.
- Novus, Inc. - Specializes in providing procurement project assistance and support to both public and private organizations in Canada.
- Oikonomiki Thessalonikis Ltd - Offers consultancy services in the areas of general business management, supervising and computerisation.
- Orlando Business Consultants Ltd - Provides business planning and business consulting.
- Partner Database Solutions, Inc. - Providing technical consulting to large, medium and small businesses, targeting key information systems implementations to facilitate our customers efforts to maintain and manage technology and data to improve the quality of information our customers use to make critical corporate decisions.
- Plant Location International - PriceWaterhouseCoopers - PLI helps top executives to research, evaluate, select and negotiate preferred solutions for locating and relocating, acquiring, expanding or consolidating and closing business operations worldwide.
- Plexus Consulting Group - Offers a wide range of consultancy services, from event management to information technology; from fundraising to strategic planning. Headquartered in Washington, DC and affiliate offices in Brussels and Tokyo.
- Power of NO - Helps companies to increase their bottom lines by improving the efficiency of their sales processes.
- Princeton Consultants - An information technology and management consulting firm based in Princeton, New Jersey.
- Relational Logistics Group - Global business and technology consulting group, with concentration in: Reuse, Globalization, E-Commerce, Information Architecture, Database Design, Data Modeling, and Data Standards.
- Retail Doctor - A professional consultant for marketing and facilities of independent businesses in the Los Angeles area.
- Rockford Consulting Group - Information technology consulting firm specializing in manufacturing and distribution.
- Rolfe & Nolan Global Technology Consultants - Full service consulting in information technology specializing in the financial industry.
- ROSS Consultants - Assists customers in understanding and implementing programs and techniques dedicated to improving the performance of individuals and organizations. Specializes in management, human resources and information technologies.
- Rutland Service Consultancy - Provides facilities management consulting services focused upon the catering, educational and general services business sectors.
- S.P.I.D. Verger Inc. - Canadian firm specializing in operational and economic analysis and audits for both public and private sectors internationally.
- Sacco Corporate Consulting Ltd. - Sacco Enterprise Group is a group operating in the Republic of Latvia to provide services in business consultation, legal advice, accounting and finance.
- SCB Computer Technology - A publicly traded business consulting firm with a nationwide network of regional offices and subsidiaries. Corporate headquarters in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Shannon & Wilson, Inc. - Provides a variety of range of geotechnical, environmental, and natural resource consulting services.
- Sheppard Consulting Group - Consulting group assisting clients' throughout Australia and Asia to achieve maximum productivity from their people through better assessment, training, and performance management.
- Shipley Limited - European providers of general business consultancy services.
- Solution Consortium - Consortium of various business and management consulting firms offering capabilities in the business areas of strategic planning, enterprise resource planning and change mangagement.
- Sparrowhawk and Heald Ltd - Consultants specialising[sic] in multimedia for education. Firm located in Cambridge, UK.
- Steller Carson Associates, LLC - Management consulting firm that provides practical business solutions for the maritime, travel and leisure, and manufacturing industries.
- Strategic planning facilitator - A pragmatic strategic planning facilitator with CEO experience guides management through a Team Planning process.
- Technology/Engineering Management, Inc. - Specializes in technology forecasting, competitive technology intelligence, technology market assessment, and technology transfer.
- The Boston Consulting Group - A diverse and global business consulting firm. An extensive web site, including BCG publications, and career opportunities.
- The Business Planning Institute, Inc. - Provides business plan writing, editing, review and assistance. Located in West Palm Beach, FL.
- The Cockburn Group - Provides business expansion related services including acquisition analysis, corporate review and appraisal, interim and crisis management, and strategic analysis. Based in the UK.
- The Mancomit Group - Home of Mancomit International, Trident Technologies Inc., Xenotec, Zen Zen International, i4 Solutions, and the Imaging Workflow Company. Located in Winnipeq, Manitoba, Canada.
- Thought House Inc - Consulting company based in London, Ontario.
- Transition Management Group - Specializing in financial performance analysis in the healthcare industry.
- Tri-global Solutions Group Inc. - Information technology and business consultation.
- Triangle Concierge Consulting Service - A concierge consultant service that trains both individuals and corporations how to set up their own concierge services.
- Value Partners Management Consulting - An international professional firm founded to help managers and entrepreneurs solve complex managerial problems and search for emerging opportunities.
- Van Mell Associates - Strategic facilities consultants that integrate location, design, and financing in corporate facilities decisions.
- Vernon R. Morris - Consultants for ISO 9000 and TQSA independent lead auditing services.
- Virtualcfo Inc. - Financial and business consulting company providing senior-level expertise to early-stage companies. Austin, TX based.
- VISION Consulting - Ireland's fastest growing IT Consultancy. Currently has over 350 employees at offices in Dublin, Belfast, Edinburgh, London and New York.
- Working Vision - Consultancy focusing on sustainable personal and organisational development.
- WorldTG Facilitation Services - Plan all types of executive meetings including board meetings, long term plans, decision support services, asset management.
- X'iT Group Creative, Inc. - A privately held business consulting and technical development firm.