- CIESIN Dataset Guide - Georeferenced Population Data Sets for various countries
- City Population - Principal cities and agglomerations of the world and of many countries (tables and maps).
- Comparative Study of Aging and Health in Asia (AHA) - AHA is a multi-country collaborative study of health among older Asians. The project uses existing longitudinal survey data to study health transitions in four Asian countries: Taiwan, the Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Demographics - Resources and links on demographics, fertility, migration, and related topics, assembled by Center for the National Institute for the Environment.
- DemoGraphics '96 - Global Population Education - Population trends between 1950 and 2050 for all countries worldwide - in animated charts and maps.
- Demography and Population Studies WWW Virtual Library - Organized collection of Internet links.
- Development Education Program, World Bank Group - Teaching and learning materials on social, economic, and environmental issues of sustainable development, including extensive information on interpreting demographic data.
- H-Demog: Historical Demography - H-Net discussion group dedicated to research, teaching, and historiography. Features subject overview, archives, reports, affiliations, links to related lists and resources, and subscription details. Includes interactive demographic data viewer.
- Integrated Population, Land Use, and Emissions Data Project (CIESIN) - Linking georeferenced demographic and socioeconomic data with remote sensing data on land cover and use. Site offers access to several significant population-related and geographic databases.
- Internet Resources for Demographers - Collection of demography links, organized by content.
- Journal of Population Research - Published twice yearly by the Australian Population Association, publishes research papers and reviews on population topics. Tables of contents, instructions for authors, and subscription information.
- Migration and Development - Provides a brief history of international migration, and discusses its causes, its costs and benefits, and other impacts on less developed countries.
- National Statistics Offices - Index to national statistics offices worldwide.
- North West Adelaide Health Study - The North West Adelaide Health Study is conducting a clinical assessment of the health of a random population sample
- People Facts - Vital population statistics for countries presented in a sortable display.
- PopNet - Searchable directory of population-related websites. Search by topic or keyword, by organization, or through a clickable world map. Topics include Demographic Statistics, Economics, Education, Environment, Gender, Policy and Reproductive Health.
- Population Reference Bureau - PRB tries to provide timely and objective information on U.S. and international population trends and their implications.
- Population.com - News service dedicated to World Populations.
- United Nations Population Information Network - Links to publications and conferences.
- World Population and Demographic Data - About.com - Annotated collection of links.