- ARIC: Global Climate Change Student Guide - A comprehensive guide designed for university undergraduates and provided by the UK's Atmosphere, Climate & Environment Information Programme.
- Ask Dr. Global Change - A reference service provided by the US Global Change Research Information Office, designed to assist researchers, students, educators, decision makers and the general public find information and data relevant to global warming and climate change.
- Atmosphere, Climate & Environment Information Programme - Disseminates information, without advocacy or bias, on the causes, effects of and controls on air pollution and climate change, within the framework of national legislation and international discussion.
- Australian Bureau of Meteorology: Climate Change - Fact sheets and information on climate change, with an Australian perspective. Also provides annual statements on Australia's climate.
- Belgium Federal Department of the Environment - Climate Change - Climate change web pages of the Belgian federal environment administration. Site has general information on the greenhouse effect, policy and legislative information, and related links.
- Bellona Foundation: Climate change - Fact sheets and other materials on global climate change and measures to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, with a focus on Norway.
- Canada -- Global Climate Change - What the Government of Canada is doing to address climate change and how all Canadians can take action to help protect our environment.
- Canadian Meteorological Service: Climate Change - Provides documents on global and regional climate change science and issues, including a biannual roundup of the latest scientific developments. Also provides information on Canadian participation in international climate change programs.
- Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center (CDIAC) - Responds to data and information concerning greenhouse effect and global climate change. Includes research reports, news and articles.
- Changing Climate.org - An information hub bringing together the latest research and ideas on the environment and climate change. The site encourages user participation and feedback. Created under the auspices of the Environmental Change Institute and with the support of Oxford University.
- Climate/Weather: Sustaining the Environment and Resources for Canadians - Portal to information about climate and weather; how the atmosphere is affected by greenhouse gases and transport and industry emissions; issues of climate change (global warming), severe weather and smog. Provided by the Canadian government.
- Encyclopedia of the Atmospheric Environment - A one-stop source of information, for younger and older users alike, on a range of atmospheric issues, including air quality, acid rain, global warming and ozone depletion. Provided by the UK Government Department of the Environment, Transport and the Regions.
- Environmental Change and its Impact on Species/Ecosystems/Agriculture - Searchable bibliography on the impacts of environmental change on flora and fauna. Citations include peer-reviewed and selected gray literature. Hyperlinks are provided to the source where available.
- European Environment Agency - Climate Change - Reports on the science of climate change, its impacts and possible mitigation strategies. Collection of indicators, reports, links, data sets and targets on climate change.
- Geological Society of New Zealand: a Statement on Global Warming - A statement by Professor Peter Barrett (Victoria University, Wellington, New Zealand) on the reality of global warming from the viewpoint of an earth scientist.
- German Advisory Council on Global Change - Provides, for the German government, recommendations for research and further action to combat global problems in the field of environment and development
- Global Climate Change: Research Explorer - Discover how researchers study climate change; examine the latest scientific data on this global problem. Fron the US National Science Foundation.
- Global Warming International Center (GWIC) - International body disseminating information on global warming science and policy, sponsoring research. Serving governmental, non-governmental organizations, and industries in more than 120 countries. Conducts the Global Warming International Conference and Expo and publishes a journal.
- Human Dimensions of Global Environmental Change Discussion List - Mailing list subscription information and link to archives.
- IEA Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme - International Energy Agency. Introduction to climate change, information on technical solutions. Reports and a regular newsletter, details of forthcoming conferences, links to other sites.
- Inter-Agency Committee on the Climate Agenda - The Climate Agenda is designed to enable governments, international governmental, and non-governmental, organizations to coordinate their contributions to national and international climate programmes. Site provides information on the organisation's structure, objectives and activities.
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) - Established by the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) and United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) to assess available scientific, technical, and socio-economic information in the field of climate change.
- NASA's Global Change Master Directory - A comprehensive directory of descriptions of data sets of relevance to global change research. The GCMD database covers climate change, agriculture, the atmosphere, biosphere, hydrosphere & oceans, geology, geography, and human dimensions of global change.
- NASA: Earth Observatory - News, feature articles, data and reference reviews on many aspects of our changing world.
- Natural Resources Canada: Climate Change - Climate change information related to energy, forestry, earth sciences, and minerals and metals. Additional links have been provided to other sites on climate change.
- Pace University "Global Warming Central" - Created by Pace University School of Law (New York) to provide key information for understanding the global warming debate.
- START - SysTem for Analysis Research and Training - Aims to evaluate the impact of global change and enhance scientific capacity in developing countries.
- Tiempo Climate Cyberlibrary - Electronic information source covering global warming, climate change and sea level rise with particular reference to developing nations. Maintained at University of East Anglia, England.
- U.S. Global Change Research Program - Scientific research, links, educational resources, U.S. national assessment of the potential consequences of climate variability and change
- UNEP Climate Change (GRID-Arendal) - Climate change information from GRID-Arendal, the United Nations Environment Programme information office.
- US Global Change Research Information Office (global warming) - Provides access to data and information on climate change research, adaptation/mitigation strategies and technologies, and global warming related educational resources for users worldwide.
- US NAS: A Closer Look at Global Warming - A summary of reports from the US National Academies of Science, as well as full reports, simple background information and links to related web-based material.
- US NAS: Reconciling Observations of Global Temperature Change - A detailed investigation into the relationship and differences between the surface temperature record (provided by weather stations) and that of the lower troposphere (provided by satellites and weather balloons).
- US National Climate Data Center - Answers to frequently asked questions about climate change.
- USA: Climate Action Report 2002 - The USA's Third National Communication under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. Contains an assessment of the likely impact of climate change on the US, and projections of future greenhouse gas emissions.
- Usenet Global Change Basics - An archived Usenet FAQ.
- World Meteorological Organisation - Global Climate - Statements from the WMO on a range of climate change issues.
- Climate Change and Greenhouse Gases - Article reviews scientific understanding of the issue of greenhouse gases and climate change, as presented in peer-reviewed publications. This understanding serves as the underlying basis of the American Geophysical Union's position statement of December 1998.
- EPA Global Warming Site - Focuses on the science and impacts of global warming or climate change, and on actions by governments, corporations, and individuals that help address global warming issues. Features include climate change related news, events, publications, reports, presentations, and links to other sites.