- AskMe Biology - Directory of scientists and scholars volunteering to answer questions in general and specialized biological sciences.
- Biolinks - News Guide for Scientists - Biologists and other life scientists can keep abreast of the latest developments in their profession.
- Biology News Headlines - Links to latest five top biology news headline stories by Moreover Technologies, Inc.
- Bioresearch Online - Virtual community for the bioresearch and life sciences industry featuring daily news, product updates, discussion forums, and online chat with information on manufacturing, technology, equipment, supplies, software, and careers.
- BIOSCI/Bionet Electronic Newsgroup Network for Biology - Electronic communication forums to promote communication between Professionals in the Biological Sciences - from Stanford University.
- MIT's Biology Hypertextbook - This searchable hypertextbook provides extensive information on basic biological concepts and processes, e.g. structure and function of cells, enzymes, molecules, Kreb Cycle, DNA, genetics, glycosis, photosynthesis.
- National Academy of Sciences (U.S.) Commission on Life Sciences - Advancing the life sciences and applying science to analysis and alleviation national problems. Site has information on and reports from NAS boards on Biology, Environmental Studies and Toxicology, and Radiation Effects Research, and the Institute for Laboratory Animal Research.
- SciNews-MedNews Source - Search, browse, and download current or archived articles and abstracts in comprehensive database of news releases from top research institutions. Designed for news reporters.
- BioMedNet - The world wide club for the biological community. Publisher of HMS Beagle, an award winning magazine.