- American Veterinary Medical Law Association. - National association of attorneys, veterinarians, and other individuals and organizations with an interest in veterinary medical law and how it pertains to the veterinary profession and allied fields.
- Animal Health Centre Newsletters - Informative articles about interesting cases, diagnostic tests, field disease investigation, and general happenings in the laboratory from the "Diagnostic Diary", a quarterly publication from the British Columbia Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry.
- Animal Health Publications - A series of animal health manuals and on-line resources written by veterinarians for dog, cat, and horse owners, as well as beef and cattle ranchers, and dairy producers.
- Animal Health, Emerging Animal Disease (AHEAD) - Federation of American Scientists' project for proactive surveillance of zoonoses and other animal diseases. Includes information on rabies, West Nile fever, ehrlichiosis, equine encephalitis, anthrax, Pfiesteria, "mad cow" disease, deformed frogs, and diseases of both wildlife and farm animals.
- CSIRO Animal Health - Australia's national research organization for animal health, developing the country's capability to quickly diagnose exotic (foreign) and emerging animal diseases.
- Dr Deb's Pet Health and Nutrition Site - A site offering articles and information concerning the health, nutrition, and diet of your pet.
- Exotic Pet Vet.Net - Committed to providing current information for owners, breeders, and veterinarians, written by a Board Certified Avian Specialist veterinarian and exotic animal consultant.
- HGM Publications - Publishers of several magazines relating to stock foods, pet foods, and animal health. Subscription and purchasing online.
- Lazaron BioTechnologies: - Genetic Engineering for Animal Health. Cloning your pet? Clones of dogs, cats, horses, etcetera will likely be here within 5-10 years.
- National Biosecurity Resource Center - A United States data resource to enable preparation for animal health emergencies.
- National Wildlife Health Center (NWHC) - Provides wildlife health and disease investigative, research and training support to federal, state, local and international conservation agencies. Also maintains wildlife mortality and epizootic information and databases.
- NOVA Online - Animal Hospital - Website for a television program. Includes information and links about animal behavior, working with problem pets, and related animal health topics.
- Veterinary Educational Site - Interviews with vets, pre-vet resources, animal photo contests.
- VetMed - Information on how to subscribe to this email discussion group - for veterinarians and others interested in veterinary topics. Online archives, for members only.
- VetRef.net - Resources for owners and veterinarians; includes articles on pet health, whole foods diets, electron microscopy, anti-roaming dog downloads, and links to other sites of veterinary interest.