Home / Recreation / Humor / Science
- Ask Dr. Science - America's foremost authoritarian on the world around us. Or at least the world around him.
- Bad Science Projects - The scientific method gone terribly, terribly wrong. Scientists with too much time on their hands.
- Blunders and Mistakes of Science - A compilation of mistakes which are the result of misapplication or ignorance of science and engineering principles.
- Bob Meyer's Premier Web Pages - Americans for Cloning Elvis (ACE), Americans for Cloning Dead Celebrities (ACDC), Bob Meyer's Compendium of Elvis Sightings.
- Butseriously.com - Comic Brian Malow hosts a live daily webcast featuring interviews with scientists, authors, techies, artists, musicians and others.
- CooperToons - Science cartoons indexed by category: physics, chemistry, life sciences, medicine, and computers.
- Eric Schulman's Science Humor - Includes "How to Write a Scientific Paper," "The History of the Universe in 200 Words or Less," and other articles and essays, most published in The Annals of Improbable Research.
- Flaxon Alternative Interface Technologies - Home and underground research and development facility of the Evil Doctor Flaxon, located in the heart of the Nevada nuclear test site.
- Good Science Jokes - Scientific humor, jokes, and cartoons organized by topic.
- Gregorio del Laboratorio's Science Song Center - Lyrics and music for parody songs devoted to science.
- HotAIR: Annals of Improbable Research - International science humor magazine, rival to the Journal of Irreproducible Results, AIR chronicles genuine and concocted research from Earth's best and worst scientists and science writers, and administers the annual Ig Nobel Prize ceremony. Many articles online not in the print version, and vice versa.
- IG Nobel Prize - Awarded every year at Harvard University for "achievements that cannot or should not be reproduced."
- Institute for Parallel Studies - A collection of odd, Frankenstein-like images and peculiar essays.
- Metric Conversion Chart - For those of us who hate conversion problems (and who doesn't?), here are some conversion factors that are much more enjoyable than what we usually see in the back of the textbook.
- Middle School Science Humor - Statements taken from the work of middle school students.
- OmniResearch, Inc. - The Journal of Omniresearch Online publishes original humorous research articles in a broad range of scientific topics.
- Paradoxical Quotations - A micro collection of quotations that are paradoxical but are not paradoxes
- Save the Electrons - A campaign to save the uncountable numbers of electrons that are wasted everyday.
- Science and Math Jokes - A weird and wacky place filled with links to all sorts of science jokes.
- Science Entertainment - Home of Lynda Williams, the Physics Chanteuse.
- Science Humor - Quotes from 11-year-olds' science exams, and what NOT to do/say at your Ph.D Defense.
- Science Humor Webring - This ring is intended to join websites with humor about science and scientists, so that you can wander forever along the science humor sites.
- Science Jokes (Joachim Verhagen's site) - Collection of mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, geology and university humor. It also includes humorous quotes, rhymes, mnemonics and anecdotes about scientists
- Science Maniac - Miscellaneous jokes and trivia about astronomy, Einstein, animals, and plants.
- Scientific Quotes Gathered on the Net - Miscellaneous quotes, including: what in the world is electricity, and where does it go after it leaves the toaster?
- ScientificGospel.com - Prompted by a letter from Dr. Eugenie Scott in Science News noting that the creationists have all the good songs, Dr. Stephen Baird decided to address the long neglected problem of scientific gospel. Includes music, quotes, and merchandise.
- Sometimes Science Sucks - Webcomic about science and the situations that occur when it all goes wrong.
- South Pacific Institute of Nolledge - Te Ngstitute Pikamanaga O Pasifika. A satirical look at modern corporate research institutes: nolledge, boffins, sustainable managers, ambush marketing, electron retrospectroscopy and more.
- The Dark Sucker Theory - Dedicated to those hardy, brave souls who know the deeper truth and aren't ashamed to admit it: that so-called "light sources" are really dark suckers.
- The Deirdre Project - An investigation into a spatial and temporal anomaly, a dish which refuses to clean itself.
- The Journal Of Irreproducible Results - The official organ of the Society for Basic Irreproducible Research. In its 44th year, the JIR presents satirical and critique articles emanating from and about the scientific and medical community.
- The Laughster - Humor from the world of science to the world of non-science and beyond.
- The Magic of A.I. - Entertaining tidbits from the realm of Artificial Intelligence.
- The Metric System Sucks - A unit conversion utility, message board, a comparison the two systems of measurement, and a look at who uses this system.
- The Quantum Theory of Econodynamics - Imagine a cross between economics and thermodynamics...
- The Straight Dope by Cecil Adams - "Education and Condescension" - Fighting ignorance since 1973, Cecil Adams takes questions from the teeming millions, spewing forth correctness week after week in his replies.
- The V. Excellent Dictionary Group - An unusual collection of words and quotes depicting the lifes of three ordinary teenagers during their A-level science courses.
- The Wildlife Biology Jokes Page - A personal collection of jokes. Also includes links to ecology magazines.